The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi Bro, not sure if the writer is a promoter and his FR is not true, (i.e. whether he did try himself)

but I have to say May is quite nice. I did try her recently. And I do want tic RTF her

She is pretty, fair skinned, nice body with B natural boobs and friendly and polite. Her services are above average considering her as a newbie. Not so accustom to french but learning and need to groom. I feel she will be great.
Indeed May is a pretty MILF who aims to please. Her catbath and other services are not so bad. Her frenching is not so natural - always make the goldfish mouth to kiss and french. I smiled and laughed at her - told her to relax and be natural. She tried but could not relax with me ...! I felt her heart beat so fast!
Old 15-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MeiLe#6(2033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again
Senior bro,u must be extremely good at handling MM eeh ....I tried both Shan Shan & MeiLe,got only light kissing & average svc from SS and MeiLe told me to rtf then will offer kissing, or biz bad she now opens up a bit more ?
Old 15-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Senior bro,u must be extremely good at handling MM eeh ....I tried both Shan Shan & MeiLe,got only light kissing & average svc from SS and MeiLe told me to rtf then will offer kissing, or biz bad she now opens up a bit more ?
Some FRs you have to read with a huge pinch of salt bro.
That's all I can say.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not all of us get the same treatment from WLs. As discussed before in another thread, there are variable factors to this. And of cos we have our regs who will be our go-to if all fails. I lazy to FR cos i was with my reg. Even my reg got variable factors, out of the 4 days i visited her, there was this one day she simply grab hold of my shirt, buried her face in my chest and cried. Dunno wad happen cos dun wanna ask, 5 mins she recovered but i din want her to do anything that session. Just small talk and left. They are people with emotions too. Next day i went back, she just whispered that she wanna make up for yesterday and it was the wildest session i had in my life!
But dun worry bros, once i try a new wan, i will FR for sure.
This Mei Le is definately on my list. I think we all write FRs for a reason. Not all bro get the same treatment or feel the same. Like Ruyi that bro omnia recommend. I know her biz is not too good, i intend to RTF her when she is mentally, physically and sexually prepared.
Old 15-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have not tried Mei Le. As for Shan Shan, she is able to provide good frenching
However, the tongue fight is elusive!
Old 15-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Tried 1820 Man Li. Indeed a gem not to be missed.
Old 15-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to all the bros here for sharing their wonderful experience with us.

I was having a very good time yesterday with Tian Xin of 1608 after reading a FR on her in their home thread, felt so compelled to share her deeds in this thread too. She well deserves it!

What's most memorable to me in the bathroom was when she wriggled her ass on my dick. Her body moves like a dancing S wriggle wriggle on my dick, it was so erotic to watch, up till now I still get a hard-on whenever I think of that scene. Needless to say the doggy bang was superb!

For AR she done a very good job licking all over before she focus on my sensitive spot, super shiok. plus she alternates and combine it with HJ and BBBJ, And also she also AR during shower. Another unforgettable experience.

Overall she French easily with passion (if she got chemistry with you), allows you to molest her all over except when fingering she must put condom on your finger. Allows painting also Plus lots of sweetheart lover feeling I kiss her even when I'm seeping HaHa!...

BBBJ can feel her entire mouth and tongue as she turns her head at the same time up and down my dick while the other hand tickling my balls. Sometimes she would lick my nipple and HJ at the same time some time she would pick up speed while I finger her with my cap finger. Takes my breath away.

8.8/10

RTF: Definitely!
Old 15-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Thanks to all the bros here for sharing their wonderful experience with us.

I was having a very good time yesterday with Tian Xin of 1608 after reading a FR on her in their home thread, felt so compelled to share her deeds in this thread too. She well deserves it!

What's most memorable to me in the bathroom was when she wriggled her ass on my dick. Her body moves like a dancing S wriggle wriggle on my dick, it was so erotic to watch, up till now I still get a hard-on whenever I think of that scene. Needless to say the doggy bang was superb!

For AR she done a very good job licking all over before she focus on my sensitive spot, super shiok. plus she alternates and combine it with HJ and BBBJ, And also she also AR during shower. Another unforgettable experience.

Overall she French easily with passion (if she got chemistry with you), allows you to molest her all over except when fingering she must put condom on your finger. Allows painting also Plus lots of sweetheart lover feeling I kiss her even when I'm seeping HaHa!...

BBBJ can feel her entire mouth and tongue as she turns her head at the same time up and down my dick while the other hand tickling my balls. Sometimes she would lick my nipple and HJ at the same time some time she would pick up speed while I finger her with my cap finger. Takes my breath away.

8.8/10

RTF: Definitely!
Happy to hear that Tian Xin gave u a very wonderful time and her service still measure up! Good to hear that!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 15-06-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have not tried Mei Le. As for Shan Shan, she is able to provide good frenching
However, the tongue fight is elusive!
Think becoz u r tall and handsome
But how to get good Frenching without tongue fight
Old 15-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
I lazy to FR cos i was with my reg...
But dun worry bros, once i try a new wan, i will FR for sure.
This Mei Le is definately on my list. I think we all write FRs for a reason...
This bullshitter is likely to be the clone of bronze cheebye. As most people here avoid bronze cheebye like the plague, he is now using another nick to try to get intel with fake promises of FR. Both always very busy to try WL and write FR but fucking free to play sammyboy every day and reply to every thread.

Quote:
Seriously, before i joing SBF. Go GL have to think a few times...Only when i rtf my thai reg, then i happy.
Now, with info from so many bros of SBF, target lockon and id much faster..
CAT 50 budget. Can only afford the CHEAPEST fuck available. Desperately fishing around in CAT 150 threads for info because it's a lot of money to him and won't call until he can double chop confirm the WL is good. LOL. By the way, he claimed he only calls CAT 150 in another thread. LOL

Quote:
Haiz, dun say problem. Most WLs dun allow me to RTF...
Ownself admit MOST WLs don't ever wish to see his fuck face again, a CAT 50 regular BUT wonder why a CAT 15O OKT fuck him for window shopping. LOL Sounds a lot like bronze cheebye.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 15-06-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
This bullshitter is likely to be the clone of bronze cheebye. As most people here avoid bronze cheebye like the plague, he is now using another nick to try to get intel with fake promises of FR. Both always very busy to try WL and write FR but fucking free to play sammyboy every day and reply to every thread.

CAT 50 budget. Can only afford the CHEAPEST fuck available. Desperately fishing around in CAT 150 threads for info because it's a lot of money to him and won't call until he can double chop confirm the WL is good. LOL. By the way, he claimed he only calls CAT 150 in another thread. LOL

Ownself admit MOST WLs don't ever wish to see his fuck face again, a CAT 50 regular BUT wonder why a CAT 15O OKT fuck him for window shopping. LOL Sounds a lot like bronze cheebye.
Fuck you lah. Why the fuck would I need clone account?

You want to start fights with others go ahead. Don’t drag me into it.

Who the fuck are you? Have we had any quarrels before?

I don’t even recall talking to you?
Old 15-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Who the fuck are you? Why you low budget in a $150 thread? Forever no time to call $150 WL but have all the time in the world to play sammyboy leh?

Cheebye kia, call one WL take how long? Fuck you must give reason ah? Go back to your thread and continue your begging la dog.

You should be used to getting fucked what. OKTs love to fuck you. Forummers also love to fuck you. You are born to be fucked. LOL
Old 15-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Relax, dun get worked up. Dun bring yourself to his level. He is just a sad lonely person looking for attention by flaming cos he cannot contribute anything noteworthy here.
Just dun hesitate and click the "Ignore" button. Then there is quiet and bliss. I am definitely here to seek FRs and share my FRs. This guy is a wimp with a brain less than an earthworm. He has a selective understanding of the forum and lashes out at anyone talking bad about these 2 houses. Just simple plain fact showing that he is definitely connected to either the boss or OKTs in charge.
If you are passing by a beggar, u will do 2 things, ignore him or give him a tithe. If you talk to the beggar, he will latch on to you. Either way, we all walk away with either pity or in disgust. So that reflects on his actions in this forum as well. Just walk on. He is of no consequence.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

But bronze cheebye loves to beg leh.

Haha I'm not the fucking idiot who claims he only call $150 but forgot he already admitted his reg is THAI and is very active in Thai threads. LOL. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT?

Sometimes when you meet an idiot, you can choose to ignore or give him a fucking slap. I have chosen to give you a fucking slap. Fuck you idiot.
Old 15-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Happy to hear that Tian Xin gave u a very wonderful time and her service still measure up! Good to hear that!
Thanks Bro! I am glad she has put in the effort to improve . Really appreciate it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1