The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 11-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
U r not alone after all
Don't anyhow say ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
BTW, Bro TonyCheong2: Pom likes that female house guard's whistle, can blow ah?
Blow whistle is okay but you've to be a "sith lord" to blow for pre-op ladyboy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3621 / Power: 15
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK THAT BASTARD WHO ANSWERED POM WITH A "CAN'T" AND DEDUCTION OF POINTS (ZAPPED POM)

FUCK HIS MOTHER, SISTER, GF AND WIVES TOO
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Aww mai pren rai na krub! Pom chuay! Hai koon 4 phawy laew krub!

Mai tong kriiat na krub! Jai yen yen!

Jai yen yen liao na khrap

Khop khun mak khrap pipi 55055
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jai yen yen liao na khrap
Jai yen yen na.
Whenever you want to vomit blood just watch Nong Natt's sex video and vomit some white liquid better na.
555!

Old 18-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
aris is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraris is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucevandeburgh View Post
Hey bros me again. Haha.

Was wondering whether you bros know of anywhere where the girls that do 2 days of service? Cos wanna bring to sauana and pool to up ah 😆
I was thinking of doing the same. The only ones i can find are 'online'. Not sure if there is physical location where u can go and mirror girls for LT like in batam.

There was a Tony here who provided such service (more high end?)... but not aure still around or not.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Pom is also waiting to see Funboi posting in any thread again, as Pom wanted to return Funboi's points.
Wa suddenly mentioned me, i scared leh 5555 tot i committed what crime. actually u no return points is ok lah. I up u cuz the words u posted i like mah. most important is happy.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 17
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi <all brothers <happy sunday !
Old 22-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of

Continue my posting from another thread.

when young man time, kc a girl really more easily can maybe use own looks but when age old man time, kc a girl change to maybe charisma lah etc. Use Rama IX always works for sure lah 555555.

But really not easy leh cuz a maybe 25/35yo man hold a 18yo hand go gaigai like bfgf very normal but 40/50/60/70/80yo man try hold a 18yo hand go gaigai then act like lovers in public 5555 i not paiseh but also think of the girl how other regular thais will look at her especially uni girls u dun wana her later school mate say she slut lah kana bao lah haiz.

my normal thai girl friend also tell me she cannot tahan sleep with an old man or suck an old man dick so what if he rich also not her preference choice of fling. So hor the way to some of the girls heart really must try harder to hook them when get older.

Now i much older than b4 liao hor i chiong disco i also think others looking at me differently liao especially at places really a lot youngster then i am like odd one out 55555 but nvm lah at cool abit. Those youngster also respect u abit friendly abit. Got whatever chance leh just mix with them cuz JW is the common topic in disco wont go wrong one.

I think old man hor or maybe me is really young at heart leh 5555 still wana chiong youngster place lah and find younger girls. Have some very chio girls they age liao they also prefer to chill chill place lah like quiet lomantic place lah haiz.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa suddenly mentioned me, i scared leh 5555 tot i committed what crime. actually u no return points is ok lah. I up u cuz the words u posted i like mah. most important is happy.
Hahahaha...or 55555

Must return favours one, then only got "fun" mah

Just a bit delay in posting, you got an extra 'rak" from Pom as Pom just upgraded power from 14 to 15 liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Ham gar chan sei gou lan tou
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 2
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Sharply-dressed man gets into fistfight with teenager on MRT train; both get arrested

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 11-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15810 / Power: 36
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharply-dressed man gets into fistfight with teenager on MRT train; both get arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
55555 ... definitely not me na ... the $1000 fine for affray can get me a few good bonks !!! ... 555555
Old 26-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Even thai get conned. What about u?

man-conned-transferring-almost-thb90000-catfish-artist-met-dating-app/

I had previously share a few times on this restaurant. Featured it also in my "Dark Side of Man" earlier this month. Coincident? Later also featured by some news portal.

value-alert-mediniis-dinner-deal-35th-floor-views-endless-pizza-pasta-main-course-free-flow-booze-thb1000/

Click Above Banner To Read
Advert Space Available