The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Bitter disappointment to lose to PSG.
We played with desire and could have won but now face an uphill task on the away trip.
It is ok because once OGS took over there was improvement.
Even at our peak under SAF, the CL was difficult. Wasn't expecting an easy ride despite the recent upturn in league form. Let's see how they react in the next game.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 15-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
24th Feb 2019

Will Manchester United put a dent on Liverpool title hope? I do hope they can beat Liverpool

And currently 1 of our rival man city look unstoppable
Chances are big !pool was in lousy form recently!
Old 18-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Chances are big !pool was in lousy form recently!
You speak very highly of the team you support...
Lai, LIMPEH clap for you...

Old 20-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
You speak very highly of the team you support...
Lai, LIMPEH clap for you...

With the current form arbo say they lousy mah? Tio bo?

Coming up next Liverpool... I really really hope they beat the hell out of Liverpool... no offends to pool supporters here

Same thing they must be think Liverpool give Man Utd 1 hell of a beating

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun understand why bookies made Liverpool favourites for this game.

Man Utd on winning streak and home ground should be the favourites.

Or do they know something we don't.....
Old 24-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Dun understand why bookies made Liverpool favourites for this game.

Man Utd on winning streak and home ground should be the favourites.

Or do they know something we don't.....
Tiagong bookies win if all the SI GINNAs bet on favourite team to win...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 24-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Draw game fair result for both

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Draw game fair result for both
Good spirit shown after even the substitute had to be substituted through injury... More worried about the remaining 11 league matches. Need Martial back and Pogba to stay fit and in form. And that worst-first-touch-ever Lukaku to start firing.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
oleole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ole will get the permanent manager job right?
Old 28-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleole View Post
Ole will get the permannt manager job right?
Should be I guess.. ..last nite he led the Red Devils to beat Crystal Palace 3-1 with a injury hit team .. whilst pochettino the one the board is eyeing to replace JM led his Tottenham to lose 2-0 against arch rival Chelsea.. haha... so who do u think is better.??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Moron Woodward should do the following:

1) Give Ole the Manager's job

2) Give De Gea the £400K a week contract

3) Sell away that useless Alexis Sanchez

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Moron Woodward should do the following:

1) Give Ole the Manager's job

2) Give De Gea the £400K a week contract

3) Sell away that useless Alexis Sanchez

Cheerz
AC
Hand up to support 🙋‍♂️

Old 05-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Should be I guess.. ..last nite he led the Red Devils to beat Crystal Palace 3-1 with a injury hit team .. whilst pochettino the one the board is eyeing to replace JM led his Tottenham to lose 2-0 against arch rival Chelsea.. haha... so who do u think is better.??
If ole solksjaer win MC game then surely see him next year.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

If we can secure 4th placing And losing to man city I dun mind

Cos if u tell me to choose who I prefer to be champions this season btw Liverpool and man city

Without any doubt I will choose man city

Old 06-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Just to kapo here

Real Madrid got kick out of champions league in their home ground...

So any Madrid players Wan to say they don’t miss Ronaldo again?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1