The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nat Nat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

ask her to consult her lawyer again....

Maintenance will usually be paid to the person who is taking care of the children. However, if the children are old enough to control their own finances (usually if they are 17-18 years old and above), then the maintenance may be ordered to be paid to the children directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
brudder nat nat,

Then he stopped payment to her but she still under impression she is entitled to it.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

hi all. Big Sexy is "on offical leave- approved by sammyboyfor " from the Bbs till after christmas, read his signature please.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
How come nobody seems to be interested to answer this question??????
I've related, or rather twisted, questions with regards to marriage/divorce laws in different countries.

Scenario: Marriage between a Singaporean man and a PRC women in China's ROM, but both live in Sgp and have childrens born in Sgp.

I heard getting divorce in PRC is easier? No pun intended, but if this is true then there'll be less complications on wife/child maintenance issues, etc?

Is the PRC women covered under the Singapore's Women's Charter too?

What about the children? Since they are born in Sgp, the men need to pay child maintenance as per Sgp's Law right? Or only if they take up Sgp citizenship when they are 18/21 year old? (I'm not sure about the process of such kids getting their citizenship, sorry)

What if the PRC women gets PR or citizenship later? (After that, divorce happens)

Anyway, does this mean in general it's "better" (for the men) to get married in PRC then? What are the pros & cons?

I know "why marry if we think of divorcing?", but just in case... I mean, if given a choice to marry either in Singapore or China, why not consider carefully right?

Sorry if this is OT, I do realize this thread says "....under the SG Law".

Thanks.

Last edited by goodpartner; 16-11-2006 at 01:50 AM.
Old 16-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Scenario: Marriage between a Singaporean man and a PRC women in China's ROM, but both live in Sgp and have childrens born in Sgp.
Is the PRC women covered under the Singapore's Women's Charter too?

if they register their marriage with ROM(singapore) then she is covered under the chapter.

What about the children? Since they are born in Sgp, the men need to pay child maintenance as per Sgp's Law right? Or only if they take up Sgp citizenship when they are 18/21 year old? (I'm not sure about the process of such kids getting their citizenship, sorry)

citizenship for the child can happen before 18/21......after 21, parent can apply to stop giving child maintenance

What if the PRC women gets PR or citizenship later? (After that, divorce happens)
so long they register the marriage in sg... she is enitled to the wife maintenance

Anyway, does this mean in general it's "better" (for the men) to get married in PRC then? What are the pros & cons?
you have to check on the PRC laws then... there is no direct answer to which is better..people are entitled to out own opinions.

I know "why marry if we think of divorcing?", but just in case... I mean, if given a choice to marry either in Singapore or China, why not consider carefully right?
again to each his own...
Old 16-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat Nat View Post
you have to check on the PRC laws then...
Thanks for your reply.

The scenario is ROM in PRC, not Sgp. i.e. they register their marriage in one of the PRC city, getting that "red book". BTW, I understand that there is no need to "endorse" or re-register the ROM back in Sgp...So, I guess it's obvious that ONLY the PRC's marriage/divorce law apply in this case.

Still, I like to find out about the rest of my questions with those changes in situation with the wife's citizenship and child's matter. Whether there'll be "switch over" to the Sgp's marriage/divorce law somewhere in that process. And the implications in case there's a divorce anywhere in-between.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

yea bro... that is why i say u need to check with someone who know the PRC laws.... most sg lawyers knows nuts about it...

your questions has been answered already... ok let me explain...

for child cases... if the child is born in sg and has a singaporean father... the mother can apply for the child maintenance until the child is 21 years old..
after that it will depends on various conditions as stated in this thread..

for the wife cases... if the marriage is recgonised by the sg law... She is entitled to wife maintanance as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Thanks for your reply.

The scenario is ROM in PRC, not Sgp.

Still, I like to find out about the rest of my questions with those changes in situation with the wife's citizenship and child's matter. Whether there'll be "switch over" to the Sgp's marriage/divorce law somewhere in that process. And the implications in case there's a divorce anywhere in-between.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro!

Quote:
for the wife cases... if the marriage is recgonised by the sg law... She is entitled to wife maintanance as well...
Now, perhaps what's confusing me is this statement above.

I mean, yes Sgp will "recognize" the woman as Sgp lawful wife, but does that really mean she falls under the protection of the Sgp's Women's Charter? Or only the PRC's law? OR both?

If what you mean by "entitlement" is that she can go to a Sgp court and apply/appeal for protection given that she is a lawful wife, does that then mean that in an unforseen divorce situation, she is sort of "better off" then the man because she can now "pick and choose" which side of the country's law protect her better, and apply/appeal with that country for better compensation? (Since she is a lawful wife in the eyes of both countries)

And so, if she is "protected" by BOTH country's law, then my earlier statement on "So, I guess it's obvious that ONLY the PRC's marriage/divorce law apply in this case." is wrong. This is where I like to confirm.

Anyone here know about PRC's marriage law too?

I think my questions can relate to marrying a women from any other countries, not just PRC. In short, which side of the laws (or both?) is applicable?
Old 16-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

bro sorry for the confusion...

Quote:
Thanks Bro!

Now, perhaps what's confusing me is this statement above.

I mean, yes Sgp will "recognize" the woman as Sgp lawful wife, but does that really mean she falls under the protection of the Sgp's Women's Charter? Or only the PRC's law? OR both?

if the law regonise her as a sg lawful wife... YES she IS protected under the sg woman chapter... as whether she is protected under the PRC law, i guess someone who knows the PRC law can answer that..

If what you mean by "entitlement" is that she can go to a Sgp court and apply/appeal for protection given that she is a lawful wife, does that then mean that in an unforseen divorce situation, she is sort of "better off" then the man because she can now "pick and choose" which side of the country's law protect her better, and apply/appeal with that country for better compensation? (Since she is a lawful wife in the eyes of both countries)

Again we do not know about the PRC side, But so long that the divorce is in SG. SHE can apply for wife and child maintenance in SG.

And so, if she is "protected" by BOTH country's law, then my earlier statement on "So, I guess it's obvious that ONLY the PRC's marriage/divorce law apply in this case." is wrong. This is where I like to confirm.
Anyone here know about PRC's marriage law too?
I think my questions can relate to marrying a women from any other countries, not just PRC. In short, which side of the laws (or both?) is applicable?

maybe you can read this link i provide earlier.

http://www.helplinelaw.com/lawyers/i...aintenance.php

Old 16-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
...But so long that the divorce is in SG. SHE can apply for wife and child maintenance in SG.
Ah.... this is the key then.

So I'll take it as in the unfortunate event that this couple has to file a divorce, then WHERE the divorce is being done determines applicable law, i.e. whichever country's law respectively. Make sense

A marriage is like a contract between 2 individuals; and the terms within the contract are different for each country's law. It just dawn on me that we can break such contract (read: divorce) in another country & be eligible for a set of different terms there that's all. Interesting.

Thanks again, will upz up when I'm recovered.

Last edited by goodpartner; 16-11-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 17-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Samster

thanks bro.... actually me not expert la.. but luckily i got Big sexy handphone so i can sms him the questions, he ask me to help post in this stickies here and in other forum during his "leave" from sbf

will up u now..

Quote:
Ah.... this is the key then.
Thanks again, will upz up when I'm recovered.
Old 17-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

I do not know wehther this has been posted in here. Here it goes....

A useful site to check out is http://www.familycourtofsingapore.gov.sg/

For Frequently Asked Questions on Marriage/Divorce,
http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go...Q_marriage.htm (Please read 2 and 3)

For Frequently Asked Questions on Family Property,
http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go...Q_Property.htm (Please read 7 and 12)

For Frequently Asked Questions on Maintenance,
http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go..._Financial.htm (Please read 1 and 3)

Hope this helps.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

bro all posted in this thread already la. what the rest are asking is something that cannot be found there.

I KPO help bro Big sexy to answer questions also kenna zap, i think i should just keep my hand off the keyboard....

17-11-2006 09:45 AM Quoting the whole post unnecessarily - sam" how come sam can only zap 1 point??? and where did i quote the whole post???? siao wan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
I do not know wehther this has been posted in here. Here it goes....
Old 17-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

Maybe this "sam" thought that you quoted my post fully; where he didn't notice your reply is embedded within that quote in RED.

Next time try to break the quotes into parts and insert your answers in between lor. i.e. use of the [/QUOTE] to end a section, then begin with another with [QUOTE].
Old 22-11-2006, 06:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro.

Renovation cost counts little in this case....whats your contribution toward the payment of your HDb flat? from what i know...the ratio HDB return upon selling of your flat depends on the CPF/cash contribution you have made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM from 5sxxxx
Hello Bro

Tell you briefly my case. I have annulled my marriage and supposed to surrender the HDB flat. But now HDB said, why not appeal to HDB and sell in Open Market.

Problem started. As I paid for 70% of the renovation and furniture & fittings for the house, I ask for a higher sharing, you guessed it, ex-spouse rejected.

And the court order did not specify the ratio.Thinking of resolving through a lawyer than surrendering the flat. Ex-spouse decides to drag since I paid for most of the cost, and the monthly fees & property taxes are paid by me.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-11-2006, 06:45 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

answers to 1 2 3 and 4 .

$1 is a joke .... YES she can ask for more... the amount will depends on the ex husband income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twxxx
My sister only claim $1 for the maintance fee and did not get any of the matrimonial asset.
The question is;
1. Can my sister be able to claim the for matrimonial asset and the share of this HDB flat.
2. Can she apply for increaseing the maintaince Fee.
3. As they already divorced since apil 2006, can my sister appeal to family court to ask for more maintanence fees?
4. Recently her ex-husband dicided to give the child custory to my sister, and agree to pay the child $500 per month. Can my sister eligible to ask for more maintanence fee for herself too ?

Thanks you!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1