The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Lor 1608 Coco

ejectjoy, thelittleprince and I have all decided to boycott Coco.

In fact, thelittleprince even said that she continued using her phone when we stepped into the room.

Anyway, for those of you who are bonking Coco, after the bonking session, please remember to ask her why she spend almost all her time playing with her mobile?
Sorry . It's my fault
I should stop messaging her in future and ask her to focus in fucking you...literally
Old 20-02-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello baotohk:

Do you really have her mobile and had been exchanging messages with her frequently? (If yes, I guess you must be tipping her heavily)

If no, are you just trying to poke fun at ejectjoy, thelittleprince and I?
Did ejectjoy and littleprince also complain about her using phone? i didn't realised my messaging was so frequent .....

My apologies again
Old 20-02-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you were to read thelittleprince’s review, he said she continued using her phone when we stepped into the room.

Do you really have her mobile and had been exchanging messages with her frequently? (If yes, I guess you must be tipping her heavily)
i will tell her to stop using the phone and be serious about her work .....
Old 20-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello baotohk:

Previously when you mentioned “i didn't realised my messaging was so frequent”, I guess you were just kidding. (Unless you are really her regular client or “boyfriend”.)

Thanks (in advance) for your willingness to help, next time when you go bonk Coco, you can tell her to stop using the phone and be serious about her work!
Bro, if this Coco was the same WL i bonked at 1608 on 2 May 2018, she had changed a lot. I had pen a FR on her then. At that time, other then no lip kissing and kissing of ear, the rest was ok. Passionate, slutty and hot.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, if this Coco was the same WL i bonked at 1608 on 2 May 2018, she had changed a lot. I had pen a FR on her then. At that time, other then no lip kissing and kissing of ear, the rest was ok. Passionate, slutty and hot.
It's obvious she is in ORD mood and now waiting for farewell gift. Non regular or sponsor should stay away
Old 21-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's obvious she is in ORD mood and now waiting for farewell gift. Non regular or sponsor should stay away
Well said. She ever said her dream was to set up a dancing studio and focused in teaching dancing....probably only regulars can dance with her on bed now, lol
Old 21-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

Perhaps some clients did not leave immediately after the bonking session so sometimes she may chat with her clients and then tell them about her dancing dream. I don’t mind if she is not consistent whereby there are some clients whom she did not tell them about her dancing dream. However, I just hope her services can be consistent.

I don’t think “only regulars can dance with her on bed now”, ejectjoy was her “regular” and ended up getting “crap” attitude from her.

Just remember should you bump into her, you can tell her to stop using the phone when she is with customers!
Bro, u are so humorous and straightforward, lol.

Though she is pretty, but for a WL who is unwelcome on face and neck kissing, i will only bonk once.

Bro, who are your next 5 targets on your upcoming bonking ?
Old 22-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To bet safe, Xiao Xiao 笑笑 is pretty good, got GFE, AR, BBBJ, French 😘 Good massage, so had my money's worth
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1608 Xiao Qiao
Tried 1608 Xiao Qiao this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty syt with sharp features from Sichuan, not slim not fat 1.5ish m with perky natural B boobs. SOP services, ok BJ and cat bath, no AR, don’t allow lip pecking, tight pussy as CD almost slipped out initially, can’t seem to take heavy pounding hence after cowgal, lotus and I quickly released in missionary. She complained her pussy was sore despite such a short pounding.

Won’t rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1608 Xiao Qiao
Brief FR:

Pretty syt with sharp features from Sichuan, not slim not fat 1.5ish m with perky natural B boobs. SOP services, ok BJ and cat bath, no AR, don’t allow lip pecking, tight pussy as CD almost slipped out initially, can’t seem to take heavy pounding hence after cowgal, lotus and I quickly released in missionary. She complained her pussy was sore despite such a short pounding.

Won’t rtf
Bro, seemed that her service is not consistent ......
Old 22-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, seemed that her service is not consistent ......
Bro

You tried her before?
Anyway, outstanding list running low... gg to jiak cao soon.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

You tried her before?
Anyway, outstanding list running low... gg to jiak cao soon.

Lol, i bonked her on 23 Jan and posted my FR on 23 Jan as well. I remembered u had also responded to my FR.

Based on your above FR, i think your dick is thicker than mine and is really BIG & BAD and she could not assimilate your pounding, lol.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, i bonked her on 23 Jan and posted my FR on 23 Jan as well. I remembered u had also responded to my FR.

Based on your above FR, i think your dick is thicker than mine and is really BIG & BAD and she could not assimilate your pounding, lol.
My bad!
Tried too many gals and read too many FRs in such short span to remember...

😅
Old 22-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1608 Xiao Qiao
Brief FR:

Won’t rtf
My experience with her is different from you...i think she is being selective towards customers. It's ok, there are many gems waiting for you to discover.
Old 22-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
My experience with her is different from you...i think she is being selective towards customers. It's ok, there are many gems waiting for you to discover.

You win some you lose some.
Once in a while, some bro will have doubts over the good chemistry I received from some gals.

I’ll just say one gal’s meat is another one’s poison, and subject to luck/ conditions on the day etc.

😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1