The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
as the saying goes..good player does not imply that he will become a good manager...look at all the top managers and coaches in the world..most of them r either not a former player or lesser known players in the scene...i started wif Pool during the transition from Dalgish to Souness... Dalgish was supposed to be a better manager as compare to Souness..at least he won something as a manger for Pool and BB....

yes..indeed wat Pool needs is a natural winger to pump in the crosses for the forwards...so far Joaquim seems to fit the role...now by playing Gerrard on the left is wasting his ability to pump in long defence splitting pass from the middle... if pool able to penetrate from the middle and on both flanks...i guess the strikers will start to deliver more..now Pool has another worries..which is the defence..i can see Carragher not performing as well as last few seasons..Reina is no longer a safe hands..and the 2 reserve keepers are on loan...the once invincible defence is not as good as b4...
respect from me as u started with supporting liverpool then when everyone else would be clamouring to bathe in the glory of manure then. dalglish era to me, was untouchable. he was the perfect gentleman. until now, he refused to say a bad word about liverpool. souness on the other hand, was (and is still) the bane of football, not limited to liverpool. he can singlehandedly brought a great club like newcastle to the pits.

when i first heard joaquin was available, i thought benitez would go for him but nothing happened. haiz... and trust me when i say this, the real backbone of the team is not steven gerrard. he is only the attacking impetus for liverpool. the real person benitez is trying to build a defence around is the person hailed (and most likely succeed) as the new patrick vieira, momo sissoko. that's why gerrard most likely dont get to play in the middle. if sissoko is not injured, confirmed he will play. think benitez need to adjust his formation to play only 1 striker. it will be the classic real madrid formation 4-2-3-1. mouth-watering man...

reina and carragher r just going thru a bad patch, unfortunately together, but they will get over it. also give agger some time and i think we have a potential alan hansen in the making. but i really would love to see the chris kirkland back in liverpool. always felt that he would be a better choice to keep reina on his toes than dudek.
Old 20-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
I support till i need to run road liao
bro acer3939,

i also nearly run road... i think run to thailand now should be quite worth it hor, with the coup and all. but nowadays just content with supporting them cos i could never bring myself to bet against them. and thanks for your pic threads. one of the best n u really put in an effort to make them interesting with the different themes. cheers...
Old 20-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
respect from me as u started with supporting liverpool then when everyone else would be clamouring to bathe in the glory of manure then. dalglish era to me, was untouchable. he was the perfect gentleman. until now, he refused to say a bad word about liverpool. souness on the other hand, was (and is still) the bane of football, not limited to liverpool. he can singlehandedly brought a great club like newcastle to the pits.

when i first heard joaquin was available, i thought benitez would go for him but nothing happened. haiz... and trust me when i say this, the real backbone of the team is not steven gerrard. he is only the attacking impetus for liverpool. the real person benitez is trying to build a defence around is the person hailed (and most likely succeed) as the new patrick vieira, momo sissoko. that's why gerrard most likely dont get to play in the middle. if sissoko is not injured, confirmed he will play. think benitez need to adjust his formation to play only 1 striker. it will be the classic real madrid formation 4-2-3-1. mouth-watering man...

reina and carragher r just going thru a bad patch, unfortunately together, but they will get over it. also give agger some time and i think we have a potential alan hansen in the making. but i really would love to see the chris kirkland back in liverpool. always felt that he would be a better choice to keep reina on his toes than dudek.
i m from the era that most of my frens and classmates r supporting MU..but anyway they can support whoever they wan..but most of them nowadays has lost a bit of interest in the team they supported..either they have found something betta in life or turn to punting (as u may noe punters...dun hv any fav teams)...

souness is a jinx manager...it was a step backward when newcastle sign him.as expected...i never think he will last long there..esp the toons army is an impatient bunch who want to taste immediate success...in fact they r headin in the rite direction when robson was in charge...

to me...sisoko can never be another viera..he can become a potential good ball winner...but viera is in the class of his own...but i m impress of wat i hv seen of sisoko.. Agger is still young..hopefully he is able to pump in some goal from his center back position..especially after the wonder goal he had score against the hammers.... as for kirkland..my worry is his injury..but Pool has 2 potential future england keeper in kirkland and carson..but 2 good players in the same position is a headache for the manager...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 20-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i m from the era that most of my frens and classmates r supporting MU..but anyway they can support whoever they wan..but most of them nowadays has lost a bit of interest in the team they supported..either they have found something betta in life or turn to punting (as u may noe punters...dun hv any fav teams)...

souness is a jinx manager...it was a step backward when newcastle sign him.as expected...i never think he will last long there..esp the toons army is an impatient bunch who want to taste immediate success...in fact they r headin in the rite direction when robson was in charge...

to me...sisoko can never be another viera..he can become a potential good ball winner...but viera is in the class of his own...but i m impress of wat i hv seen of sisoko.. Agger is still young..hopefully he is able to pump in some goal from his center back position..especially after the wonder goal he had score against the hammers.... as for kirkland..my worry is his injury..but Pool has 2 potential future england keeper in kirkland and carson..but 2 good players in the same position is a headache for the manager...
souness should not be allowed to manage any premiership team, except maybe manure. way beyond his ability, if he had any in the first place. robson was probably a victim of politics in the boardroom. guess he was getting much more respect and power than the boardroom members.

i beg to differ for sissoko. i think he has the potential to be better than vieira, at least i certainly hope so. and i feel he has a better temperament than vieira. at least he dont go around whining about decisions against him or the monkey chants he gets from opposing fans. i dont expect agger to chip in the goals but it appears to me that he is developing a good passing range and ball interception techniques. hope he turns out well.

kirkland has already proved himself and carson is a future england keeper, no doubt. but they r players who need to play week in, week out. so liverpool has a dilemma. why they dont have this problem in other positions?
Old 20-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
This is very tame already. If you visit Sam's other sister forum delphi, worse things are said. Some mother fucker said Liverpool fans deserve to die in Hillsborough. And the fans from other teams agree. That really makes my blood boil as I know how sad Liverpool is about these deaths. Each year, we make sure we remember the anniversary of the tragedy.

With the points system, there has been lesser of such comments in this forum. If you say the same irresponsible things here, you will be zapped to moderation. In the other forum, you get away scot-free.
bro xgenre,

that is very sad... i feel sad for those people who said liverpool (or regardless of which club) fans at hillsborough deserved to die. r u sure they r mother fuckers? they still got mothers to fuck or not? with their kind of behaviour, i think their mothers probably died on the spot or just throw them into the sewer and forgot that they gave birth to such crap. that would adequately describe the kind of scum they r, living in the sewers and all. poor cockroaches...

i have a lot of hatred for certain clubs, mostly caused by the gloating behaviour of their fair weather fans. just waiting for someone to start a nice thread like the one bro mahalosux found. then i would be forever grateful cos then, all hell can break loose.
Old 21-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At last we startin showin wat we r capable of two wonderful goals tis morning.
Old 21-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I am happy as long as LFC gets 3 points, it doesn't matter to me what is the score.

Its good that Kuyt has open his scoring, hope to see more goals from him.

Cheers!!!
Old 21-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 21-09-2006, 07:50 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Its really embaressing for the Newcastle keeper, Harper, to concede a goal like that. He has been waiting for his opportunity to play and got his chance when Givens is injured but I think he had have blown his chance of playing regularly with a blunder like that.

On a fairer note, other well known keeper had also make blunders like that. In the mid 90's in a European Cup Winners Cup Final between Arsenal and a Spainish club, a former Spurs player playing for the spainish team, scored from the half way line. The Arsenal Keeper that night was David Seaman an England International!

Another one was David Beckham's goal from the half way line against Wimbledon in 1995.
Old 21-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
On a fairer note, other well known keeper had also make blunders like that. In the mid 90's in a European Cup Winners Cup Final between Arsenal and a Spainish club, a former Spurs player playing for the spainish team, scored from the half way line. The Arsenal Keeper that night was David Seaman an England International!
Dun have to go back to the 90s for Seaman booboo, think back to WC2002 Ronaldhino catching him off his line with his free kick..
Old 21-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
oooh tks bro i've been trying to catch news for some clips of the goals but drew a blank...the pass by Alonso leading to Kuyt goals was simply amazing, look at the distance it travelled...
Old 21-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Good show by Liverpool, the best is yet to come !!!!!!
Old 21-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101
Good show by Liverpool, the best is yet to come !!!!!!
Yes....agreed!

The way I see it, although we lost 2 games but we have just got 2 of our most difficult away fixtures out of the way.

I sensed our season starts with this win.
Old 22-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
souness should not be allowed to manage any premiership team, except maybe manure. way beyond his ability, if he had any in the first place. robson was probably a victim of politics in the boardroom. guess he was getting much more respect and power than the boardroom members.

i beg to differ for sissoko. i think he has the potential to be better than vieira, at least i certainly hope so. and i feel he has a better temperament than vieira. at least he dont go around whining about decisions against him or the monkey chants he gets from opposing fans. i dont expect agger to chip in the goals but it appears to me that he is developing a good passing range and ball interception techniques. hope he turns out well.

kirkland has already proved himself and carson is a future england keeper, no doubt. but they r players who need to play week in, week out. so liverpool has a dilemma. why they dont have this problem in other positions?
souness is the roots of Liverpool downfall during the early 90s... i think Evans did much better than him...but i always remember he's the man who plot saints 6-2 victory over MU... other than tat ..he does not contribute much in his managerial CV....

let's hope tat sisoko can develop into another viera...anyway viera is past his prime..as he got sent off in the recent serie A match..i was worried..when he expressed interest to sign for MU during the summer..but luckily Inter snap him up b4 MU can approach him.... Agger is still developing...Benitez is giving him more 1st team appearance this season..hopefully he can be as good as Hyppia..which i guess is one of the best buy made by Liverpool in recent history....

Hopefully Kirkland..can stay injury free..i worried tat he will get sick and tired of being a bench player...and request for transfer..as he is the future for Pool ..in the keeper position...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 22-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
Yes....agreed!

The way I see it, although we lost 2 games but we have just got 2 of our most difficult away fixtures out of the way.

I sensed our season starts with this win.
i told my chelski colleague...we hv play the most difficult game of our season.... and we will oni start to keep winning from here onwards..... looking forward in welcoming chelski to Anfield...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1