The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Looking for teasing massage without taking P massage around upper thomson and amk

My work has recently been relocated near marymount and I m looking for a place to relax during lunch break or after office. I know there are some MPs around Upper thomson and amk, but i'm new to these areas and wanna make my exploration to be a worthy one. I dont wanna disappoint my DiDi, haha. Any good bro can help to share or PM me?
I have some places from west to share also cos i came from west.
Note: i hate giving $88 to get teasing massage.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for teasing massage without taking P massage around upper thomson and amk

wanna exchange bro lol.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
My work has recently been relocated near marymount and I m looking for a place to relax during lunch break or after office. I know there are some MPs around Upper thomson and amk, but i'm new to these areas and wanna make my exploration to be a worthy one. I dont wanna disappoint my DiDi, haha. Any good bro can help to share or PM me?
I have some places from west to share also cos i came from west.
Note: i hate giving $88 to get teasing massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1