The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
keith1978 is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Tinder fake profile pic

I For those who are using Tinder to look for love or whatever , pls avoid this particular user, Rena age 43 yrs old.
She is a local yet use despicable means of using photo editing app to look like a syt.
I nearly fainted when I met her in person to find an ugly looking hag and I suspect she is 53 yrs old not 43 yrs old.

https://ibb.co/hNi4Aq edited photo
https://ibb.co/hf34Aq original photo

Last edited by keith1978; 26-10-2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Upload pics
Old 26-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1978 View Post
For those who are using Tinder to look for love or whatever , pls avoid this particular user, Rena age 43 yrs old.
She is a local yet use despicable means of using photo editing app to look like a syt.
I nearly fainted when I met her in person to find an ugly looking hag and I suspect she is 53 yrs old not 43 yrs old.
I had a narrow miss the other day with one of my Tinder match. She was using the 25 yrs old version of herself photo, full make up, making her looking life a Eurasian. While in person she is 32 yrs old, no make-up.. and totally Asian. I asked her if she is catfishing... 🤣🤣

Upon closer look, it was indeed her.
Old 27-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tinder fake profile pic

Nabeh... Free fuck ler, what do you guys expect?

Girls as pretty as Hyuna will never go on Tinder to search for dicks.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nabeh... Free fuck ler, what do you guys expect?

Girls as pretty as Hyuna will never go on Tinder to search for dicks.
Beautiful babes has hell lots of guys ....no need go into apps.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1978 View Post
I For those who are using Tinder to look for love or whatever , pls avoid this particular user, Rena age 43 yrs old.

https://ibb.co/hNi4Aq edited photo
https://ibb.co/hf34Aq original photo
It's so obvious the photo is edited to the extreme I'm surprised you even bothered to meet.

Just look at the skin smoothing it's out of this world!!! No human has skin like that.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1