The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2014, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
cheena english or half past six english spoken by sinkie ah lians or prcs.

Anybody know where is or alicia now? Heard that she passes off as a poly student for umpteen years already.
alicia not that pretty actually and her service is the worst of the worst.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
skykhaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there, saw a very chio syt at B1 some sliming shop like that. Walk in and ask do massage anot. The girl said no. But they dressed too sexy. Anyone know if that shop does "special"
Old 06-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykhaw View Post
Just went there, saw a very chio syt at B1 some sliming shop like that. Walk in and ask do massage anot. The girl said no. But they dressed too sexy. Anyone know if that shop does "special"
all b1 shop do lah..maybe she think u from av
Old 06-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
satay08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

that dolly aka stephanie still there ?
Old 06-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I try one two time that day to two different shop that day. First want i walk in ask for massage the lady said ok one hur is $60. I think ok nvm as long there is massage. Go in undress myself lay facing down and she came in and ask me can i face up. I though she want to massage front first or what. To me nvm cuz i knew they will not have good massage there. Know how to do simple massage and good seduce im happy. Press abit here and there then ask me i want facial or not... i said i dont want it, just do me massage. Then she say her massage not good leh then ask me want service or not.
this kind i turn of right away. I tell her i dont want any service, just give me massage.
She say y dont want? My massage really cannot make it lah.
I ask her back, said : when i came in say very clear i want massage. U cant do y still charge me $60 for an hur? Im out of here. She give me back my money.
i dont give chance to this cheater. Want to go serivce right away can, seduce be there lah. Not even seduce people want people to be high for service? No way man. Im not 16.
Be cool if u guys go there bro. They can do good service there but $$$ will out from u with no worth firatlurkly the 2nd wan i go give me very good service. But ofcuz that area abit ex lah.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Adelphi basement

Last month I tried one lady named Angel. She is 30 plus from north estern China. Must say she has maintained her self well given her way . Slight flaws on her face is the dark ring around her eyes (due to lack of sleep?). She does not speak English. But in my opinion is worth trying as she knows how to make a man happy. Price wise - market rate, ok lah. (But may be considerd as on the high side for some brothers looking for a cheaper ramnge of charges).
Old 08-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonlim115 View Post
Last month I tried one lady named Angel. She is 30 plus from north estern China. Must say she has maintained her self well given her way . Slight flaws on her face is the dark ring around her eyes (due to lack of sleep?). She does not speak English. But in my opinion is worth trying as she knows how to make a man happy. Price wise - market rate, ok lah. (But may be considerd as on the high side for some brothers looking for a cheaper ramnge of charges).
bro, how much does she charge for FJ?
Old 08-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
bro, how much does she charge for FJ?
I think 150 buck.....
Old 09-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboybyakuya View Post
I'm not sure,but she sounds like a singaporean. Speaks english fluently etc. Hope to know if bros tried her before =/
How to help you if you cant give the name. Anyone can claim to be singaporean. Did she show ic? By calling themselves sg ladies, they are setting up to charge more. So dont go back there.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
saint20000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys. Recee the place 1st, compare price versus service versus appearance, negotiating price if too high before being serviced. Like some bros said, you can go double or more (or ask extra services) at other places for the high price quoted. Hope all these informations help. Be safe!
Old 13-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry brothers. Angel (as well as other girls that I have visited) did not offer FJ . They only offer HJ - price quoted ranges from 100 - 180.
Old 15-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the pricing for HJ is ridiculous
Old 18-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
the pricing for HJ is ridiculous
agree, pricing is ridiculous. totally out of this world and disproportionate to the level of satisfaction enjoyed.
Old 18-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

For that price, we DIY will even feel better, I guarantee you that!
Old 20-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

went one round basement "cuci mata". have to admit the gals do spend the effort to dress up & make up super thick too. 5 to 6 shops at least 4 of them looks can make it, especially the one with 2 gals dressed in white maciam those stand at cosmetic counter but super low cut right down the middle revealing 1/3 ball kekeke

waves after waves of hand & one some more "chut chut" whistle sound tot that should be coming from wolves like me not the other way round??

anyway resisted all the temptations as jolly well know these gals stare out of their shop thinking "come carrot come... lay on my board for me to chop chop chop!!!"

maybe some time I shall pick one to go in waste 50/60 bucks see how much can haggle or chop chop chop their price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1