The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
5 star hotel always require registration for all guests. And lots of security cameras around
Still will have contact tracing risks..
Only the clueless go check into hotels and risk getting caught.
Those seasoned experts always have spare room on standby to taochiak in privacy.....
Those rich ones have spare condo..... those not so rich like me rent a spare room in condo.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain
Quote:
5 star hotel always require registration for all guests. And lots of security cameras around
Still will have contact tracing risks.

On the WL, how sure you are the only one? There are so many possibilities she might have got in contact and now found to be 24 days, so can’t rule out the risks.
You are really fei hua. Got hotel the guests no need to register then how to book? Guests any star also must register BUT for good hotels visitors can walk in without questions asked. 3 star normally they are more stict with visitors.

FL is great. Quality of room and WL no comparison with GL150 but of course different price. And discreet.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Those seasoned experts always have spare room on standby to taochiak in privacy.....
Those rich ones have spare condo..... those not so rich like me rent a spare room in condo.
Wise move 👍
Old 17-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
So how are honorable members coping with the cold turkey? How long do you plan to remain celebate? If covid does not cause fatalities here and there is no contact tracing when will you resume ?
The angpais in FL long queue need to book few hours in advance. No need cold turkey. You think everyone like the Ah Peks here only know how to go GL and want to f don't want to f can discuss for 1 wk? This is a decision ppl make in 10 secs. Want to f, just go. Don't want to f, don't go loh. Talk online for 1 wk ah?

No GL, liao ah? No mobile phone don't know how to call FL, no car don't know how to travel to hotel? GL is just a supporting role, one of the many options for fun, hardly a priority. Chionging carries on as normal.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Disagree. You must be checking into budget hotels with budget WL. Whatever I do in a quality hotel is none of the mgt business. 5 star and above no problem. They assume it is wife/ gf. Nobody dare to ask and has never happen before. You go 81 I suppose different story. I like the clean rooms and breakfast in the morning. No cleaning up, no hanger ons. WLs like it too. Personal home is for gfs and regular flings.

By saying there is a risk getting caught in a 5 star hotel, you obviously don't book 5 star hotels. Don't know, don't talk. Never play and not in the market, don't say. You book Ritz Carlton you just walk right in, who the fuck will find you?

Whether in SG or overseas, it is unthinkable that someone will knock on my door for anything unless they want to get a gd fucking for disturbing me.

You want to rent a condo room that's your biz IF you really do so. Want to comment, actually play the game.

By saying ppl who use hotel rooms are clueless, you show you know nuts and hardly play, if at all, you don't book 5 star and you don't chiong overseas. Just bring back to hotel no problem. One sentence reveals you have no idea what you are talking about. You can bring the WL anywhere you like, so long as you're happy. Home or hotel don't matter. I have friends who like hotel like me, others prefer their standby condo. It's just a preference.

But you bring to budget of coz will have prob. In the 1st place why the fuck are u in a budget hotel? Internet can keep your identity secret but you open your mouth reveal whether you know what you are talking about. And you know nuts.

Last edited by gogeylangagain; 17-02-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylangagain View Post
For those foreigners, 'Attend C' is army lingo that we using during NS. It means MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. 'Bunk' refers to the bunk beds during BMT, means you are on MC and restricted to your bunk.

Unfit has shared that most of 1606 WLs are on MC and on bunk restriction, and the house will be closed for 1 week.

Not I say, he say. True or not I don't know but for sure when Ah Pek talk, nothing is process in their brain wtf they are talking, just talk thru their ass without thinking.
You again!
Why do you keep zapping me?
Nevermind.... I zap you back.

Remember to eat your IMH medicine.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:35 PM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
You again!
Why do you keep zapping me?
Nevermind.... I zap you back.

Remember to eat your IMH medicine.
Aiyah want to zap just zap, no need to find excuse say I zap you lah. You are zapping me after I expose your chauffeur Golden Eagle fuck story about negotiations. Talk like you volunteer to close when actually you were COMMANDED to do so. OKT say OKT lah.

Song bo kena close shop, everyday throw money? Should be quite painful hor. Come, zap me more. Kor Kor know you need to release stress.

HOUSE TIO KAM COZ WL DON'T WANT TO WORK AND SUSPECT YOUR HOUSE GOT PROBLEM. HAHAHAHAHA.

Shiok not everyday twiddle thumbs? Sian or not other house can open you cannot? Why you so fucked up kena kam by AV? Don't cry other shop taking customers while you suck your own cock. Who ask you don't know how to use Dettol? HAHAHAHA
Old 20-02-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

2033 and 2036 reopen.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 20-02-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Open or not also need to leave down name and NRIC and phone number for contract tracing.

This is why no one want to visit GL
Old 20-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Open or not also need to leave down name and NRIC and phone number for contract tracing.

Huh? U mean for prc house?
Old 20-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
So how are honorable members coping with the cold turkey? How long do you plan to remain celebate? If covid does not cause fatalities here and there is no contact tracing when will you resume ?
Realized my balls turned blue
Old 20-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Realized my balls turned blue
Fatt Gor your balls going to burst soon

too much ....... Inside already
Old 20-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do you know this for a fact?
Old 20-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Do you know this for a fact?
Guess it is hearsay - he probably scared until don’t dare to go in any house
Old 20-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

NO such thing lah, LMAO )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1