The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
atwr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geylang.

Hello All,

I need to share about the great session I did, with a China woman in Geylang Lorong 24 Legal woman house. I use 2 fingers to finger fuck the woman, and she squirts alot of cum out from her pussy.

It was like she was raining and squirting all of her cum out of her vaginal. I use my 2 fingers to finger fuck her while I handjob myself and she lick/ suck my Nipple. She was raining and squirting cum out from her vaginal. After awhile I myself also cum. The woman was a Pretty 30 plus year old china woman in the Geylang Legal house.

That is a great session That I may not forget Lol. It is a China Woman at Geylang Lorong 24 Legal woman house.

You all can private message me in my inbox for her contacts, I will send them to you. If you have any contacts to exchange with me, it is even better we can exchange contacts Lol.

Last edited by atwr; 29-02-2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Re: I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geyla

I use my left hand to finger fuck her with my 2 fingers, She squirts and let go alot of cum out of her vagina. While I do handjob on myself with my right hand, and she lick/ suck my nipple. She Squirts and cum alot just now. Alot of the cum was out of her vaginal Lol.
Old 29-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwr View Post
I use my left hand to finger fuck her with my 2 fingers, She squirts and let go alot of cum out of her vagina. While I do handjob on myself with my right hand, and she lick/ suck my nipple. She Squirts and cum alot just now. Alot of the cum was out of her vaginal Lol.
Real or not ? 真的吗
Old 29-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Real or not ? 真的吗
Didn’t u see he kanna zap until negative? Lol
Old 29-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Didn’t u see he kanna zap until negative? Lol
I kenna Zapped is because I posted the same thread in a few sections of the forum. I think that is the reason why I was kenna zapped Lol.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by atwr View Post
Hello All,

I need to share about the great session I did, with a China woman in Geylang Lorong 24 Legal woman house. I use 2 fingers to finger fuck the woman, and she squirts alot of cum out from her pussy.
Bro send location to me
Old 03-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Matureguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro,
Can share which house and name of girl?
Thanks
Old 04-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

But why finger when you can penis her?
Old 04-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Please PM me..I go and try. See if real or fake news..
Old 04-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Please PM me..I go and try. See if real or fake news..
Pfoma will get fined I think.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geyla

TS tot fingering safe from covid19 isit
Old 05-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
TS tot fingering safe from covid19 isit
no WL complain about his dick size. Ask him to use 2 finger instead
Old 05-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: I use 2 fingers to finger fuck a woman, and she squirts alot of cum out. At Geyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matureguy View Post
Bro,
Can share which house and name of girl?
Thanks
Hello. I have her contact number, I can pass the contacts to you all. You all send me a private message into my inbox. It is even better if you all have any Contacts to exchange with me. Cheers mate. She squirt alot of cum out of her vaginal when I use 2 of my fingers to finger fuck her.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, after so long, she is still squirting? LOL
Old 06-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

maybe is not cb juice
is pus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1