The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Couple Spa/Massage with romp after

Any bros here can recommend a spa/massage shop for couples where after massage can have a nice let go with the GF in the private room?

Oh and at least also good place for the other gal friend going. If have one where 3 can be in the room will also be fun... Hehehe...
Old 19-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
daffy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaffy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaffy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Couple Spa/Massage with romp after

got such thing meh
Old 19-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Couple Spa/Massage with romp after

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
got such thing meh
Actually those couple massage they leave the two in the room for awhile is for them to do what they want and then shower. They never chase u to leave immediately ma. So looking for one in JB as going soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1