The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My perverted decade

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
My company recently had a new hire fresh from Poly. Let's call her Shelia. A new environment and start of a new phase of life for her. Shelia is a little fleshy, have long hair, 34C boobs and stands at 1.63m.

It was really one of the rare chance that the whole office was empty during daytime except both of us. We had to rush out submissions to a customer and I was asked to help her as I was familiar with the processes.

We were getting bored and small talks started to flow between us. From her asking about the work culture in office to gossiping about some of our colleagues and bosses and it finally came to the more personal topics. Many youngsters these days don't bat an eyelid of sex topics, really.

Came to know she had a long history of sleeping around with guys since secondary school days. Eventually she tried to dig out my history but I kept it short to be professional. Trying to change the topic, I commended her dressing that day was fit for work and clubbing. Obviously, she wasn't getting the hint and continued telling me how her boyfriend was in NS and she had been horny for 3 weeks during his overseas exercise. I just rattled off ”I can help if this is only between us” without thinking. Her reply surprised me because it came immediately.

”Definitely” and I led her to our conference room. I locked the doors and immediately our lips met. She was wearing this white shirt which was showing her black lacy bra very clearly. Her blue pants was showing the VPL and some visible lace trims. I almost ripped her shirt open and pulled down her bra cups and started sucking her boobs and nipples. My right hand unzipped her pants and pulled it down. Shelia parted her legs to facilitate my fingers entering her already wet pussy. She buried her face into my arms and breathe very heavily. Her pussy muscles started pulsating very often and her moans matched the rhythm of her pussy gripping my fingers. I pulled down my pants and entered her. She gasped as my cock stretched her pussy. I pinched her nipples while pumping her. I then flipped her over, pinned her on the table, spreaded her butt cheeks and just entered her deep and pulled her hair. Her eyes were closed and fists were clenched but moaned continuously with my relentless ploughing. She cummed few times along the way and went slump at the biggest O that evening. I turned her over again and sat her on the chair. I pulled her hair and told her ”suck my cock good bitch”.

When I felt myself cumming, I shot on her face and bra. I cum so much it was dripping all over her body. She protested that I had ruined her makeup. It was really bad.

That night I received her text.

”Now I'm sore and can't walk properly. You fuck so hard. But you fuck me so good. You owe me a bra. And since you call me bitch I gonna call you my fucker.”

Is that a hint?
Old 05-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My company recently had a new hire fresh from Poly. Let's call her Shelia. A new environment and start of a new phase of life for her. Shelia is a little fleshy, have long hair, 34C boobs and stands at 1.63m.

That night I received her text.

”Now I'm sore and can't walk properly. You fuck so hard. But you fuck me so good. You owe me a bra. And since you call me bitch I gonna call you my fucker.”

Is that a hint?
You are so lucky to have found a FB.

Looking forward for more sexciting stories.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BunnyHunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice encounterTS, hope you have more good times with your bitch and update us here
Old 21-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
So last weekend fucker was called down by bitch’s friend to bring her home as she was getting slump. Her friend and I can't send her home as her parents were staunchly religious and would probably kill her when they see her drunken stupor. So I offered to bring them to hotel, they share a room and I get a room myself. After settling the drunk bitch, her friend came knocking on the door. She had come over to chat as my bitch was sound asleep. It was more of an icebreaker session until she reached the topic of fucker and the bitch...
Old 21-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SamYeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So last weekend fucker was called down by bitch’s friend to bring her home as she was getting slump. Her friend and I can't send her home as her parents were staunchly religious and would probably kill her when they see her drunken stupor. So I offered to bring them to hotel, they share a room and I get a room myself. After settling the drunk bitch, her friend came knocking on the door. She had come over to chat as my bitch was sound asleep. It was more of an icebreaker session until she reached the topic of fucker and the bitch...
Any encounter with her friend?
Old 24-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamYeh View Post
Any encounter with her friend?
Will share when I'm free.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Recently went to Japan and managed to up a Singaporean girl who had just completed her Os and a indo-chinese milf. Both the girl’s father and the milf’s husband are on business trips in Japan.

Hope to start my stories soon. Including the bitch’s friend.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow lucky u.
Old 18-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Wow lucky u.
Decided to pamper myself by staying at the premier wing of the hotel. So when I was the lounge some of them automatically thought I was some businessman or elite.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Setting up camp here
Old 18-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kukulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently went to Japan and managed to up a Singaporean girl who had just completed her Os and a indo-chinese milf. Both the girl’s father and the milf’s husband are on business trips in Japan.

Hope to start my stories soon. Including the bitch’s friend.
Waiting for your stories bro, thanks in advance
Old 27-12-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

While chatting with the bitch’s friend I came to know something about two of them. The friend, let's call her Enqi, is a lesbian and surprising, she is the bitch’s bitch. Bitch is a bi! Enqi is interested to know me because she is a fan of anal sex. She owns few sizes of vibrators just to have them fill up her butt hole. That night, she had downed bitch with alcohol because she wanted to try the thick dick she heard from their talks. Bitch was quite protective about sharing me with Enqi so she did her trick. I considered myself lucky as I will be the first guy who ever penetrated her in any way.

My dick went from semi erected to a raging hardon when I heard that. I would not miss a girl on girl action so I struck up a deal with her: She had to eat bitch out while I fuck her ass. It was a deal.

Enqi went to blindfold bitch and sensually slid her hand under the dress and removed bitch’s slightly scented thong. Enqi slid up the dress and looked hungrily at the nicely shaven pussy and went to conquer it. While eating the bitch out Enqi was furiously fingering her own pussy under her dress and soon her own asshole with her pussy juice. I could not stop myself from getting involved. While Enqi was busy with her butthole I went to finger her pussy. She was surprised by my move but her tensed up muscles soon gave way to the tensions of sexual orgasm. I wetted Enqi’s ass with more pussy juice and plunged into her ass.

Enqi moaned in both pain and pleasure. Her dildos were never as thick as my cock. Her body and anus muscles started to contract as my cock penetrated her ass repeatedly. She looked like she was going to faint when I got my full length in. A few minutes on, Enqi started to get multiple mini orgasms en route to her huge one. I let her took over the pumping and Enqi was using it to her advantage. Her pussy juice started leaking all over as muscles from her abdomen to her pussy and anus started pulsating away hard.

Suddenly I heard ”fuck my pussy lance. Fuck my pussy deep”. I thought I was hearing things and I whispered into her ears. I wasn't hearing things. I took out my red hard dick and slowly pushed into her pussy. I just took a lesbian’s virginity! As soon as she got used to my girth, she started to ride with her own rhythm doggy style. I was her real-life stick-on dildo. Her body went into a curved arch and a huge orgasm overcame her. She was still shuddering with continued orgasms as I went back fuck her ass and cum a huge load inside her ass. I scooped up some cum that leaked out and smeared it under her dress over her boobs and bra. I wiped my remaining cum on my dick onto her face.

”Are you a bi now?”

”Maybe? I'm not sure...” Enqi went silent.

I left a lesbian sexually confused.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

So on my recent trip to the land of the rising sun, I visited the executive lounge often for the view, the peace and the drinks. I noticed there is this fair milf, probably in her early 40s at the lounge with her children and helpers every day. Even when her kids and helpers were not around, she was just there alone sipping on her tea. On one afternoon, our eyes met and I nodded at her. She reciprocated and gave a smile. She stood up and went to refill her drink. Once back I decided to try my luck and asked her if I could join her at her table. She agreed!

We started chatting like old friends, about life in general. Her name is Fenn from an Indonesian Chinese family. She talked about married into a rich Japanese family and having kids. She lamented about her husband being a workaholic. What she thought as a holiday ended up with her husband flying off to anothet city to attend a meeting. I probed more into her private life. She revealed that while she loves the kids, she wanted to have more time with her husband before getting grey and old.

”Intimate time you mean?”

”Yes...”

Knowing she might be going down the wrong path, Fenn probed back about myself. I opened up to her some of my stories, minus some of the perverted ones. She was particularly interested in the stories which I bonked ladies who were older and are mothers. She was getting nearer to me as the details got more rated. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but she slided her hands on my thigh.

”Let’s go back to my room if you don't mind. What we are discussing is not suitable here. Leave 5 minutes after me, ok?”

I obliged and waited until her back view disappeared from the entrance.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro … hoping for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1