The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
So lucky bros here. Why I never have such colleagues
Bro Kaiserdome, favor returned.... Cheer!!!!
Old 22-11-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
no enuff but tonight reali no time mah... i understand lah .... sometimes give and take abit ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
2 mins enough fir u meh
Old 24-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like many people have experience in such a small country. I personally had one but I'm not proud of. It was an affair with a foreign colleague of similar level, again married and have a kid. Maybe some may even had been with her. Nevertheless it was never on purpose to find someone married, so hope that karma will not catch up...

Anyway sex was good...
Old 24-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Once, my colleague from a different department. Usually we will tease each other in office.
Told me she's getting married soon during one of our dinner sessions, teased her by saying make tonight memorable lor, one thing leads to another. Brought her to hotel and did her three times thru out the night before sending her home. Now that she's married, we kept our relationship to purely colleagues status, no more monkey business after that night.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
no enuff but tonight reali no time mah... i understand lah .... sometimes give and take abit ....
Hope next one is great for you!
Old 24-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmania View Post
Bro Kaiserdome, favor returned.... Cheer!!!!
Thanks bro!
Old 25-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I never thought I would have sex with a colleague as it is too risky to do so.
However, I did exactly that 3 months ago with a colleague who became a supplier.
She was from Shanghai and had to come to the USA because of some issue with a supplier. As it was affecting our products, I went as well.
She was impressed with me for the way I talked and managed the issue. I knew she had good feelings with me.
On the last night, she was high on alcohol after dinner and I made my move and had 1 round with her.
The next morning before I flew off, I did her another time before leaving for the airport.

Last week, I got her to come here again, writing to her boss that I need her here to discuss some projects plans.
She was here for 6 days and I stayed in the hotel all the time with her.
Did here once everyday for 6 consecutive days.
I act cool every night, but she always initiated it by frenching me.
She was very wet every time!
Old 25-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
However, I did exactly that 3 months ago with a colleague who became a supplier.
She was from Shanghai and had to come to the USA because of some issue with a supplier. As it was affecting our products, I went as well.
She was impressed with me for the way I talked and managed the issue. I knew she had good feelings with me.
On the last night, she was high on alcohol after dinner and I made my move and had 1 round with her.
The next morning before I flew off, I did her another time before leaving for the airport.

Last week, I got her to come here again, writing to her boss that I need her here to discuss some projects plans.
Nice share bro!
Old 25-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BroLaugher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Once, my colleague from a different department. Usually we will tease each other in office.
Told me she's getting married soon during one of our dinner sessions, teased her by saying make tonight memorable lor, one thing leads to another. Brought her to hotel and did her three times thru out the night before sending her home. Now that she's married, we kept our relationship to purely colleagues status, no more monkey business after that night.
Should continue once a while ma
Old 25-11-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fucked my office's CEO secretary.

she's from taiwan and initially we started out as colleagues. on weekends i would show her around singapore and on certain days after work, we would have drinks with other fellow colleagues. she knows i'm in a relationship and we would talk about each other's relationship problems.

one friday night, after a tgif dinner & drinks with fellow colleagues, i offered to send her back home. enroute home, she asked if i club. i said not really but open to show her the ropes.

entered the club, the alcohol and loud music got us really close. i touched her b cup tits and she fondled my tool. brought her back home and fucked her real good.

we become fbs for 1 year. on occasion, we would take leave together and fuck back in her place. she knew i was attached but didn't mind. we stopped after she got attached.

came into her once. took some photos/ videos for keepsake. totally did not expect to fuck a colleague.
Old 26-11-2018, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
fucked my office's CEO secretary.

she's from taiwan and initially we started out as colleagues. on weekends i would show her around singapore and on certain days after work, we would have drinks with other fellow colleagues. she knows i'm in a relationship and we would talk about each other's relationship problems.

one friday night, after a tgif dinner & drinks with fellow colleagues, i offered to send her back home. enroute home, she asked if i club. i said not really but open to show her the ropes.

entered the club, the alcohol and loud music got us really close. i touched her b cup tits and she fondled my tool. brought her back home and fucked her real good.

we become fbs for 1 year. on occasion, we would take leave together and fuck back in her place. she knew i was attached but didn't mind. we stopped after she got attached.

came into her once. took some photos/ videos for keepsake. totally did not expect to fuck a colleague.
can share the clips, but first you must mosaic the face...
Old 26-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
centuriun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice story and kind of you to tell us.
Old 26-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newlif3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a xcolleague we are planning a farewell party for her. To make it simple and easy they came over my place for BBQ follow by some drinks. This ex colleague of mine is like a xiao mei mei but in her mid 30s. Small frame but nice ass with those innocent look I never have the thought that I will bonk her because I am not into those innocent look girl.

After that night she changed my viewed towards those innocent look girls those devilish sides are well hidden! That memorable goes like this:-

After our BBQ ended at 10pm we head back to my apartment for some games and drinks as everyone was so enjoying we finish our drink quite fast and of cause this party if organised for so everyone is making her drink more. After the drinking session was like 12+ midnight everyone had left but she's waiting for her bf to pick her due to some reason her bf will be late so she rested on my bed. We were teasing each other and out of nowhere we are kissing things got carried away. I got so turn on by her she took all the initiative by striping me, going down on me and then hop on to me. I can't control any longer so I told her u will get tired let's change. OMG she refused and tell me not to move not to shoot she's cum-ing soon keep says I'm cum-ing I'm cum-ing.. She's making thing worse man. lucky she came fast enough I gonna shoot soon if she continue to ride. After she cum she ask me to doggy her. Given her size she is kind of petite but with a little flesh plus the nice ass i dare not fuck her hard I'm afraid I will break her as I am much taller than her. I'm standing at 1.82 and she probably 1.5 or lower. So i go slow on her. She is so damn high she asked me to go hard and fast. She is damn freaking wild. I defeated myself to her ass in less than a min. After that night she changed my view.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Drinkwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro.
Hope to read more of your encounters.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlif3 View Post
I have a xcolleague we are planning a farewell party for her. To make it simple and easy they came over my place for BBQ follow by some drinks. This ex colleague of mine is like a xiao mei mei but in her mid 30s. Small frame but nice ass with those innocent look I never have the thought that I will bonk her because I am not into those innocent look girl.

After that night she changed my viewed towards those innocent look girls those devilish sides are well hidden! That memorable goes like this:-

After our BBQ ended at 10pm we head back to my apartment for some games and drinks as everyone was so enjoying we finish our drink quite fast and of cause this party if organised for so everyone is making her drink more. After the drinking session was like 12+ midnight everyone had left but she's waiting for her bf to pick her due to some reason her bf will be late so she rested on my bed. We were teasing each other and out of nowhere we are kissing things got carried away. I got so turn on by her she took all the initiative by striping me, going down on me and then hop on to me. I can't control any longer so I told her u will get tired let's change. OMG she refused and tell me not to move not to shoot she's cum-ing soon keep says I'm cum-ing I'm cum-ing.. She's making thing worse man. lucky she came fast enough I gonna shoot soon if she continue to ride. After she cum she ask me to doggy her. Given her size she is kind of petite but with a little flesh plus the nice ass i dare not fuck her hard I'm afraid I will break her as I am much taller than her. I'm standing at 1.82 and she probably 1.5 or lower. So i go slow on her. She is so damn high she asked me to go hard and fast. She is damn freaking wild. I defeated myself to her ass in less than a min. After that night she changed my view.
Awesome colleague you got
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1