The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 19-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Kominato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bulus Oil - Increase Penis Length/Girth And Have Rock Hard Erections

Got the bottle of bulus oil from http://bulus.66ghz.com to try and test it out. Used the bulus oil over the weekend and was really glad that i did. Went to my usual PRC WL and used it there with her. After using the bulus oil i could literally feel my penis having hard erections and when it came to me and the WL having sex my erections had lasted for around 30 mins or so. As for side effects there is none as i have now already used the item. Very happy with the purchase of the bulus oil and will recommend to friends, thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bulus Oil - Increase Penis Length/Girth And Have Rock Hard Erections

Once again reposting the website for the bulus oil

[
The official sites of the bulus oil are
http://bulus.66ghz.com or http://bulusoil.atwebpages.com

Alternatively you can also send an email to [email protected]
]

[
When you send an email please leave your mobile number so it will be
easier to communicate

Please check your spam box as the email sometimes goes there as well

Product is only for sale in Singapore only
]

[
Instructions on the usage of the bulus oil is a video instruction that
will be provided
]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some nice FRs on bulus oil, i place them here for easy viewing instead
of flipping through several pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
Bought a bottle of the bulus oil a couple of days back from http://bulus.66ghz.com to use with my gf. Had bought the oil because there have been times where i would go soft easily. After i had used the bulus oil i was able to feel strong erections and when it came to sex i had no issue of softness. My erection had lasted for estimated 20 - 25 minutes which was rather good. Was worried if my gf would taste anything, but she did not. The bulus oil product has to be one of the better product used by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTapao View Post
This bulus oil actually looked like an interesting product to try which i did last week. As i used the bulus oil i was able to feel strong erections about an hour later. I had used the bulus oil with an fl and managed to sustain my erection for 35 minutes for the first shot and was able to sustain my erection for a further 20 minutes for the second shot. Have to say the bulus oil was really a fun and enjoyable item
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfGamblers View Post
The bulus oil product from http://bulus.66ghz.com seemed rather interesting so i gave it a try like some in this thread
last weekend with my regular viet fl.

The minute i removed my underwear my penis really sprung up like a weapon, first time i had ever witnessed this and as
i received a bbbj from the fl it was really fun not worrying about going soft.

Now came the part where i had sex with my viet fl and i was able to remain hard for approximately 25 mins.

Best part was after i released my shot my penis did not go soft and was still erect which i consider really remarkable.

To put it simply the bulus oil has managed to exceed my expectations and will return for more in the future
Below are 2 FAQs here on bulus oil, its very useful if this is your first time using it

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...5&postcount=11

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=27
Old 20-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Landslide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaloa View Post
good to have different experiences when it comes to sexual positions
For me i try to stick to a particular sex position that i am comfortable with and try to master that sex position and hopefully become better at it
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
StewieRules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
the women i date or have sex turn out to be mostly dead fishes in bed
I know what you mean as i have been with women who are rather "inactive" in bed and it really brings the sexual mood down with these "inactive" women in the bedroom
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
YahooMail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
the bulus oil kicks into effect about an hour later only
Bro how actually you know when the bulus oil actually kicks into effect already?
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookers View Post
it was rather different from juagen
Yes i would say balls massage and juagen are both different things and not to be confused as they are essentially manhood massages that are different
Advert Space Available