The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pioneer2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody try 2 guy vs 1 gal or 1 guy vs 2 ladies?

Just wondering if got two guy friend sex with one gal. How's the feeling? Will the gal cum very fast? Let's say the guy fucking her and at the same time she sucking another guy cock. She will get very high and cum very fast right?

How about 1 guy vs two gals on bed? Share your experience
Old 14-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
mrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Anybody try 2 guy vs 1 gal or 1 guy vs 2 ladies?

i just did mmf
Old 14-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
misty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anybody try 2 guy vs 1 gal or 1 guy vs 2 ladies?

I tried with 2 girls at one time many years ago . One word to describe " Shiok " The next day need to take MC . As my 3 legs still very weak .
Old 14-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
OnOffPreggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer2015 View Post
Just wondering if got two guy friend sex with one gal. How's the feeling? Will the gal cum very fast? Let's say the guy fucking her and at the same time she sucking another guy cock. She will get very high and cum very fast right?

Don't try you'll never know
Old 14-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

During uni, quite happening...

2 guys 1 girl tried before.

2 girls 1 guy also tried before.

the 2 guys 1 girl, we did DP. The girl was riding me initially, then the guy surprised buttsecks the girl. Initially was pain for her, but she came very fast. We just kept pumping until we both exploded inside her.

2 girls 1 guy, 1 girl ride me, the other girl facesit me. Hard to concentrate. But very enjoyable.
Old 14-09-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrxiao View Post
i just did mmf
tried so many variations 2/3/4/5 up to max 7 guys 1 gal /orgy 5 guys and 5 gals.
Old 23-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

This is the kind of creampie fantasy I have --> U fuck one in the pussy, you cum in THAT pussy, another girl eats YOUR creampie from THAT pussy.

I've had 2 girls before.. dunno how to distribute my attention. so wasn't that nice.

The video above is what I really wanna experience, but difficult to get the girls to do it.
Old 23-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Zapzaplah is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

This is the kind of creampie fantasy I have -->
The video above is what I really wanna experience, but difficult to get the girls to do it.

nice vid
Old 23-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer2015 View Post

I guess 2 girls 1 guy is called tarma also right? I've seen some bros writing frs of that. Personally I haven't tried but maybe one day I will.. Think I have to book a decent hotel and play with the 2 of them for the whole day for maximum fun and shiokness. Then next day take mc
Old 23-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapzaplah View Post
nice vid
Thanks

Lets up one more level, but doing this!!!

Having 2 girls at the same time, then anal one, and the other one does Ass To Mouth by letting me put my cock in her mouth after analing her friend
Old 23-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Bugsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
During uni, quite happening...

2 guys 1 girl tried before.

2 girls 1 guy also tried before.

the 2 guys 1 girl, we did DP. The girl was riding me initially, then the guy surprised buttsecks the girl. Initially was pain for her, but she came very fast. We just kept pumping until we both exploded inside her.

2 girls 1 guy, 1 girl ride me, the other girl facesit me. Hard to concentrate. But very enjoyable.
Is it the Korean sisters when you had your mff ?
Old 25-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Tried mff with hookers twice. First time was double penetration, means fucked both of them. Second time I fucked only one of them. The other one did "cheerleading" only -- touching, kissing, licking balls...

For both events, the feeling was just so so... probably the commercial feeling too strong, didn't really enjoy it. Waste money only.
Old 25-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Anybody try 2 guy vs 1 gal or 1 guy vs 2 ladies?

Only tried tarma for massage session.

Not quite shoik too.

Prefer 1-1.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Tried mff with hookers twice. First time was double penetration, means fucked both of them. Second time I fucked only one of them. The other one did "cheerleading" only -- touching, kissing, licking balls...

For both events, the feeling was just so so... probably the commercial feeling too strong, didn't really enjoy it. Waste money only.
ya my feeling for mff and mfff so so, no chemistry

only once did a pair of real sisters and that feels great, all other times waste $$

now aged, only want a good 1-1
Old 25-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Cruyff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

MFF will only be enjoyable if the ladies have chemistry, otherwise....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1