The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Since the incident, Eyvon has opened up to me, way more than before. Evelynn made sure to invite me to hang out with her sister every now and then too.

We're like a couple of besties, having the time of our lives every weekend. Initially, Eyvon was worried if she would be like a lightbulb to the two of us, but Evelynn and I don't mind the extra company as it makes hanging out even more interesting.

So the day eventually came when things got really interesting among the 3 of us. I guess it was a natural progression of matters, but to this day I still find this development amazing.

My GF's parents decided on a whim to go on a short trip to Batam over the weekend, so we had the entire house to ourselves. Not a bad feeling to be honest.

It was Friday, and their parents had just left for Batam two hours ago. We stocked up on snacks at the NTUC nearby, and went home for our movie marathon.

It was a peaceful night, and halfway through the 3rd movie, Evelynn fell asleep on the sofa. I carried her to her room, and checked my phone for the time.

Almost 2 a.m. in the morning.

I went back to the living room, planning to wrap things up for the night. Before I could open my mouth, I heard an annoying voice.

You know, the kind of half teasing and half serious kind of tone.

"Eeyeer so sweet! You carried her like a princess!" Eyvon teased.

I shrugged, and told her that such things are normal between Evelynn and I. Besides, I don't really mind, since she is small in size.

"Nobody ever did that for me before lor!" Eyvon lamented.

Then a horrible idea struck me. Horrible, but brilliant. While Eyvon was picking up the cushions, I grabbed her waist from behind.

Eyvon almost screamed, but managed to contain her voice. Hoisting her up like what I did with Evelynn, I proceeded and ask "Where to now, milady?"

And there she was- my future sister in law, lying in my arms like a damsel in distress, the sides of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Then I realized how mess up my actions were. She could've easily accused me of sexual harassment. However, Eyvon kept quiet, and looked at me blankly before regaining her composure.

"Wah! You damn bad leh!" She complained, wriggling out from my arms. "You should only do this to someone you love!"

"...but I love you," pausing deliberately just to watch the shocked look on her face unfold.

"...cause we are family!"

What followed was an angry but obviously happy Eyvon complaining about how flirtatious I am.

"If you're not my future brother in law, I would've eaten you right here, you cocky shit" Eyvon sneered.

Her sentence turned out wayyyy sexier than I expected it to...

(To be continued)
Old 20-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SamYeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story update TS, camping for more
Old 20-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates,
Old 20-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates, Eyvon trying to seduce TS, please continue to write more.
Old 20-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
DearLite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping for more updates
Old 20-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Things r so gng to get more interesting..muahaha..

Badboy
Old 21-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, keep the updates coming

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 21-11-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like the updates alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story, more updates please.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

real or fake story?
Old 21-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missunomore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking continues for this great story
Old 21-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
sefabn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story! loooking forward to more!
Old 21-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtan6986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahh. Hot hot hot. Keep going!
Old 22-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, does it matter? we just enjoy the story.
Old 22-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
coffee_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaocheng View Post
bro, does it matter? we just enjoy the story.
As long as he does not bang the keyhole ... i am fine also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1