The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SoongJongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gorgeous wife but thinks of others during sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Not bonding, is bonking time with sexy colleagues.
Bond first, then bonk
Old 22-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 19
SWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterquicker View Post
my wife is a sweet & demure lady but i do think of my colleagues or friend's wife whenever i doggy her. im weird.
mine is totally opp of yr thinking
whenever i am fxxking my wife , i will have a fetish thinking that 1 or 2 guys is fxxking her lol

this turn me on more and i am trying to arrange a yoni massage for her so that i can lead her further into it.

used to swing many years back but now it seems that swinging is lacking in sg and many couples that claims to swinger are not real anymore

cheers
Old 23-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who knows maybe your wife also thinking of other handsome guys during sex
Old 23-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha... Bro, first year of marriage and you already bored?

Take it from a man who is going into his 10th year of marriage. I have had fantasies of all sorts both during sex with wife and when alone. So, I have both sex and masturbate when I need release and whichever is available.

As for fantasies, I still have them, and I share them with my wife. The range is very wide too... from SILs to friends, from rape to gangbang, from watching other men have sex with her to us doing orgies.

Most important thing to take note is, you must know who you are and what you want. A man can go out to "play" but must always know where his home is.

To give you an example, my wife knows I sometimes go KTV and butterfly pubs. But she lets me go ahead with just a reminder to watch my alcohol intake. Why? Cause when the place closes, I go home, not carry on with some woman I meet while out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1