The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickytay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: China popular songs

my favourite and must sing in KTV.......

劲歌金曲-古巨基
决战二世祖- 侧田
命硬 - 侧田

Maybe someone can help me put the clip in.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickytay View Post

劲歌金曲-古巨基
决战二世祖- 侧田
命硬 - 侧田

among your list, the one i like the most is 勁歌金曲 by Leo... one of my favorite ktv must sing song as well... next time we do it together ok?

劲歌金曲 - 古巨基

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

this is another song by Leo, very funny but if you listen the lyrics carefully, it is very meaningful.

this one released last year, the song is available in cp ktvs. like it?

錢錢錢錢 - 古巨基

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

i like this song from justin. anyone?

男人 KTV - 側田

Old 12-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

男人 KTV is not available at jiayi (cp) yet, but volar is available...

(if i remember correctly, pp club already has 男人 KTV)

Volar - 側田

Old 12-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickytay View Post
劲歌金曲-古巨基
决战二世祖- 侧田
命硬 - 侧田

決戰二世祖 - 側田

命硬 - 侧田

Old 12-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Was introduced to this nice Andy Lau 's song by a PRC GF many many years ago .. ... nice song to listen while cuddling her .
回家真好MV - 劉德華

回家真好 is not the ktv popular song, but i like it too...

to my experience, if you sing this song close to cny period, the girl could feel touch... because is balek kampong season...

this is another not so ktv popular song but very meaning one...

今天 - 劉德華

Old 12-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ha..ha..ha.. found this unusual song from the vcd I bought in China last year.. Quite a good and hilarious Chinese rapping song .Not sure if you can find this song in Chang Ping's ktv ? Have not seen it yet so far.. ..Anyway if you are a Japanese , it is better you do not listen to this song . Gomen-nasai neh! ..he..he..he..he..
猪都笑了 - 单行道乐队
about this song... my opinion, two issues here:

first, not everyone have good understanding about china geography, i believe there are still the bros do not know where is 陕西, 江西 and even 山东.

second, the song is a bit sensitive because it is making the joke of ji-pun lang...

here is the happier and funny piggy song...

猪之歌 - 香香

Old 12-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
鄭源 got several good songs like 為什麼相愛的人不能夠在一起, 难道爱一个人有错, 爱情里没有谁对谁错, 不要在我寂寞时说爱我, 披着羊皮的狼....
披着羊皮的狼 was composed by 刀郎, first sang by 谭咏麟... i think after that 鄭源 bought over the copyright...

just like 老鼠爱大米, so many peple sang it before, including my favorite twins...

Old 12-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
A few weeks ago as I was walking along the Beijing street in Guangzhou , a tall and trendy SYT PRC gal suddenly stopped me and gently put her right hand on my body (at my heart area) .... then she looked at me straight in the eyes for a split second then smiled and walked away . . . A few steps away she looked back towards me again with a smile before walking cheerfully into the crowd.. . .Woow! At that moment in time , it feel so surreal as I was stunned on the spot trying to figure out who she was and what was her intention .. .. he..he..he..he...

Anyway this unexpected pleasant incident reminds me of this Paisley Hu 's mischievious walk music video. Nice song as well...
bro, the story just ended like this??

didn't you hold her hand, walk together... then check in hotel, and...

don't shy lah, share more FR man!!!!

Old 12-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

another nice song from andy lau to me, but very few people sing it...

鴿子情緣 - 劉德華

Old 12-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

andy lau latest song, not yet popular in ktv... but i guess, soon...

一起嗌 - 劉德華

Old 12-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

this one, most of the ktv MMs know how to sing... tiong kok lang!!

中國人 - 劉德華

Old 12-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

another relatively new song by andy... "one", easy to learn song.

一 - 劉德華

Old 12-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

here is the list of popular ktv songs by andy (to my opinion and experience), feel free to add.

一起走过的日子/来生缘
天意
笨小孩
忘情水
冰雨
谢谢你的爱
男人哭吧不是罪
练习
中国人
孤星泪
再说一次我爱你
爱你一万年
如果你是我的传说

the list is exclude those non original song like 上海滩, although andy lau's version is also very popular.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1