The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Carbones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The facility i work at

Excellent story bro, camping too
Old 04-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sartchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates!!
Waiting for more
Old 04-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

May i ask y suddenly James disappeared? Not used to new names for ILOCK's story.. not that i'm complaining.. give us more!!
Old 04-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
VicMorrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 04-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Modrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
May i ask y suddenly James disappeared? Not used to new names for ILOCK's story.. not that i'm complaining.. give us more!!
Because James , Jake Teo and Jude are joining forces together !!!
Old 04-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more wonderful updates!
Old 04-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see a new one from bro ilock!
Hope there would be lots of "processing" here
Old 04-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
babyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to beholdbabyeyes is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more update
Old 04-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
NewsMedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely story .... waiting for next update
Old 04-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dutchies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeyes View Post
Camping for more update
Camping here too
Old 05-05-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
knnbzaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchies View Post
Camping here too
Same here too
Old 05-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, any more updates?
Old 05-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Rolittah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, waiting for updates too
Old 05-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I had to blink a few times before my brain actually acknowledges what Thomas had just said to me.

To process a girl ?

That same stuck up girl sitting in the lobby who asked why I was staring at her moments ago ?

What does that mean ?

Aaron : Are you up to it ??

Jude : whh….what do I have to do ??

Aaron : simple… you already saw what needs to be done no ? haha…

I don’t know what was happening to my body.

My mind knows this is wrong, something that is so wrong morally but why ?

Why am I getting an erection ?

Why the thought of doing that very act on that girl turns me on ?

Aaron put his hand around my shoulder and he said to me in a very friendly and casual manner.

Aaron : I know the struggle your mind must be going through right now…. It’s normal….but….

He turned around and held me on both my shoulder, looking right into my eyes.

Aaron : Remember what I told you… those girls…. That come up here… don’t treat them as one of us… they’re just like livestock…. Ok ? …. they’re…. products… to help make money for the company…. To pay for your bonus…. They’re nothing…. Ok ?

Aaron pulled up his tablet again to show me a camera view of the reception area.

The girl sat there with her legs crossed, she supported the side of her head with her right hand while her left fiddled with her phone that was encrusted in shimmering and sparkling bling blings.

She looked so close on screen that I could see the large diamond ring on her right hand.

She wore a pale rose coloured dress that showed off her cleavage, her legs looked ok. Not as toned as Ella’s but not flabby and out of shape either. I doubt she worked out, after all, she only needed to spread her legs and open her mouth for money.

Her right hand played with the ends of her silky smooth hair and I could see her casting impatient looks towards the receptionist.

Her name is Melody.

Melody Chen Kai Xin.

Her bio data flashing right by the screen of the tablet. She’s only 20 years old, and is an undergraduate in a private university. She started her life as a kept woman since she was 18.

Aaron : Look at that slut…. She deserves this…. You think she can contribute to this society ? har ?

I don’t know what to say to that.

Aaron : Look at her… just look at her…. Able bodied, decent looking…. Ok quite pretty I must say but too lazy to find a proper job….. I mean seriously…. Spreading your legs is fine… but threatening to mess up her sugar daddy’s family ?? … haha… you got to wonder how smart these girls really think they are….

Jude : I…. i…

Aaron : Look at the bags she carries, the accessories she wears…. Her Lououtin shoes….. you think she worked hard for them ?? she deserves them ?.... oh what about charity… you think she would buy a packet of tissue from the old man who approach her ?? or would she just cast him a look and smirk at how low in the imaginary caste system she conjured up in her mind ?

As Aaron went on, I could feel my decision getting swayed steadily.

The words and scenarios her put inside my head made me feel compelled to put Melody in her rightful place.

Words like , slut, cum dump , public toilet vagina, cheap fuck, home wrecker was fed into my head as I hovered near the exit to the waiting area.

Aaron : I’ve said all I wanted to say Jude…. Remember…. They are here for a good cause…. Their body will serve a greater good…. By carrying the next generation for this country…. Isn’t that the most noble things these useless sluts can do for us ??

He tapped me on my arm a couple of times and unlocked the door back out to the waiting area.

I could immediately see the girl I was about to process.

We paused for a while at the corner of the waiting area. Aaron looked at Melody in a really condescending manner . His eyes, his body language, the way he looked at her from the top of her head to the end of her heels tells me one thing.

That he really viewed her as a commodity.

An object.

A livestock to be used.

Aaron whispered behind me as we closed the distance between us and the girl who was snapping at the receptionist.

Aaron : Tell her it’s your first day… and you will be showing her into the office to meet the doctor. Haha… good luck…

I could hear Melody from where I stood.

She was asking how long does she have to wait for the Doctor to attend to her.

Melody : I made an appointment…!!!.... you know how precious my time is ?? … I want to speak to your manager…. Or whoever is in charge….

Receptionist : I’m sorry Mdm, I’ll check on the status right away…. Can I get you another drink in the meantime ??

Melody : I DON’T NEED ANOTHER DRINK….!.. just call whoever is in charge out here…

I walked towards Melody who was standing up by then with her arms folded.

She glared at me as I approached her.

Melody : What do you want ?? !

Jude : Hi… I’m Jude… I’ll show you in to the doctor…

The receptionist had the phone halfway up to her ears but we shared a looked and she gave me a nod before sitting down. I could tell she was glad I’ll be getting rid of her.

Melody : You new or something ? just now you were still with your colleagues…

Jude : Yes… it’s my first day… they were just walking me through some stuff… here… follow me… the doctor is ready for you…

I could see the sneer in Melody’s eyes as she sighed and grabbed her bag off the couch.

Aaron nodded towards the other door on the opposite side of where I just went for my tour and I directed Melody towards it. There were no card access to be tapped, the entrance was controlled at the reception.

It buzzed open when I was 2 steps away and I held the door open for Melody.

It opened to a small corridor, looking equally plush with carpets, mood lighting and music.

A 2nd door sat 6 steps away and I noticed that the 2nd door only opened after the 1st one was shut.

I was immediately greeted by the same cold and white corridor I saw earlier.

One of the guys I saw processing the girl from earlier was waiting for me.

He was still wearing the wet apron and he had a wide smile on his face.

Luke : hi Jude…. I’m Luke… I’ll be helping you out today…

Melody : Where is the doctor ?

Luke : Here… right inside here…

Luke opened the door and I entered the same room where I saw the girls being stripped and washed.

The humidity of the room hit me so suddenly that I was a little taken aback. It’s got to be a comfortable 27-28 degrees inside the room. I looked at the glass panels lining the wall in front of me, barely an hour ago I was standing behind one of them. They’re all mirrors from the inside, I could see the reflection of the 3 of us in the large and empty room.

2 of the tables were still wet from the previous round of processing.

Luke : Over here please …

Luke pointed to an empty and dry table.

Melody : What is this ?? where’s the doctor ??

The door to the room was shut and I could see Melody’s eyes taking in the interior of the room. It was nowhere near where a consultation would be taking place.

Luke : Help her with her bag and clothes Jude…

I went over and tried to relieve Melody of her bag but she yanked it away from me, backing a few steps behind.

Melody : NO!!... don’t you dare touch my things… you know who my boyfriend is ?? … I’ll sue you !!! … get the fuck away from me !!!

Luke laughed as Melody went to the door and tried to open it but it would not budge.

I could feel eyes staring at me from behind the mirror.

There’s this quiet churn in my tummy. Like the rousing of a monster that had laid dormant for so long. I know I’m not a bad person.

I’m not some villain or sick psychopath but at that moment, it just felt so ok to me.

I walked towards Melody and tried to grab her Birkins bag again but she hit me on my head with it.

Melody : FUCK OFF!!!... get away !!! AHHHH….
Old 05-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Luke laughed as I grabbed Melody’s hand and pulled her towards the cold stainless steel table.

Melody : NO!!!.. NO.. NO!!!... STOPP… PLEASE… WHAT ARE YOU DOING >??!!!.. STOP !!.. NOOO…!!

She struggled and kicked, screaming and hitting me on my arm and shoulder.

I held tightly onto both her wrist and dragged her towards Luke, Melody leaned her body backwards, but the momentum I had kept her moving. She resisted and scream, shouting for help and pleading for us to stop.

One of her heels fell off, causing her to lose balance, Melody staggered a step, falling onto me as her 2nd heel came off.

She screamed again as her bare feet touched the cold and wet tiles in the processing room.

Melody : NO !! stop… STOP… STOP PLEASE… WHAT ARE YOU DOING !! NO!!.... wait.. wait…wait…

I could hear the desperation in her voice as Melody offered us money.

Melody : I have money… my bag has money… how much you want ?? I have more… I can make a call and you can have any amount you want…. Wait…wait.. wait…

Her eyes widened and she tried to smile in a composed manner, asking us to hold on why we negotiate. Her head kept nodding, saying that she has money.

Melody : How much do you make a month ?? I’ll pay you… I’ll pay the both of you ok …ok… wait… wait please… just wait a while… please… no… no!!!

We ignored her pleas and when Luke grabbed Melody’s leg and we lifted her up onto the table, she kicked off another round of trashing and screams. Curses flew and filled the room as vulgarities of all kinds were spewed and hurled at us.

Luke : Quick… her wrists…

Luke held Melody down with his body as I fastened the restrains around Melody’s wrist.

Melody : NO!!!.. no!!! please…. No!!! … stop !!!.. fuck …. Fuck… stop !!! please !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!! NO…!!!

The screams.

The desperation in Melody’s screams sent my hormones into a mad frenzy. My erection was harder than before. What is this that I’m experiencing ?

This level of unwillingness in her is turning me on in a way I had never experienced before.

Luke too care of Melody’s ankles and soon she was screaming and trashing helplessly on the table.

Luke took a pair of scissors and passed it to me .

Luke : Careful not to hurt her…. Cut from here…. And here… and there…

He told me which parts to cut to make the removal of her dress easy. Melody screamed and tears began to flow as she pleaded with me to stop. I ran the scissors through the areas Luke told me to and I was surprised how easy it was to sever the dress cleanly.

My cock pressed against my pants so painfully that I had to adjust my erection.

Luke : hahah… it’s normal… go there Jude… change… or you will get wet…

I watched as Luke pulled the dress off Melody easily, leaving only a strapless bra and a pair of lacy panty on her as she screamed and sobbed on the table.

He threw her clothes into a recycle bin and went to prepared the hose and soap for the wash down while I changed.

I grabbed a pair of clean overalls and pulled them on together with a new apron. I went over to Melody who by now has her makeup streaked all over her face. Her eyes were darkened with mascara while one of her false eyelid had fallen off.

Melody : Please… please.. let me go… what are you doing ??!!! … sob… sob…

Luke came over again and I watch him smile gleefully as he removed Melody’s strapless bra, undoing the clasp from the front.

Melody : NO!!.. no!! sob… please… no!!!

Luke : hahah… nice breast….hmmmm

My cock throbbed when I saw Luke press the bra onto his nose and took a deep whiff before licking the bra cups in front of Melody, as if he was determined to antagonise her further.

Luke laughed and threw the bra aside as he touched and squeezed Melody’s breast.

Luke ; Looks good… but too bad… it’s fake.. ahha..

Jude : What ?

Luke : Here… touch… try…

I was shaking by then.

Luke was literally treating Melody like a piece of meat he saw at the supermarket. He squeezed her left breast, pushed it up a little, squishing it as if he was checking for the freshness of a fruit he was about to buy.

Luke : Here… look… the scar…. Here.. touch… try !...

Luke grabbed my hand and put it on Melody’s breast as she sobbed for us to stop.

I think my cock must have started leaking precum as I squeezed Melody’s breast. They feel a little hard compared to the usual breast I’ve laid my hands on. Not hard as in rock hard but there is this artificial firmness that felt weird.

The size and shape wise, they look good.

Really good.

I cupped bother her breast with my hand as Luke cut off Melody’s lacy panty.

He dangled it near Melody’s face, teasing at her choice of lace.

Luke : you like lacy panty ?? …. Such a slutty design… hahaah…

Then he stuck out his tongue, he licked the part where Melody’s pussy would have been in contact with most of the time when she was wearing them. Luke licked and slowly sucked onto the panty as Melody screamed and trashed on the cold table, pleading for us to let her go.

Luke : hahaha…. Very feisty…. I always like the feisty ones…haha… how about you Jude ?? … what kind do you like ?? ahah..

Jude : i…er…i…

Luke laughed and told me to relax.

Luke : You will get use to this after a while…

He rubbed his finger on Melody’s slit, commenting that they were a little dry as Melody sobbed and tried to squeeze her thighs together.

Luke ; Why are you closing your legs… you spread them so eagerly for your boyfriend no ? hahah…

Luke stuck a finger into Melody’s vagina, his middle finger.

Melody screamed and squirmed as her vagina walls adapted to the foreign body entering her most private spot.

Luke pulled out his finger and stuck it into his mouth.

Luke : Hmmm… nice… haha…

This was worst than the most extreme Japanese porn film I had seen.

It’s so twisted yet so satisfying to watch.

It’s so wrong yet I found myself enjoying it.

I was enjoying every moment of it.

Luke took a look at Melody’s nipple, he squeezed the left on, twirling it between his fingers, Melody just sobbed in a pitifully manner, begging us to let her go .

Then Luke squeezed her right nipple in the same manner and Melody cried out in pain.

Luke : See…. Sometimes surgery can cause lost of feelings in your nipples….. her left is not as sensitive…. What a pity… sigh… haha…

Luke took the hose and a squirt of warm water came rushing out, drenching Melody’s naked body.

She gagged and coughed when water got into her mouth.

After a quick rinse, soap was applied and Luke tasked me to lather up Melody’s body from the waist up.

It was an amazing feeling.

Putting the foamy soap on a sobbing and crying girl was literally and out of body experience.

I have bathed with my ex-girlfriends before but this is different.

Very different.

Melody’s eyes were red from her crying and she was pleading and sobbing at the same time.

My fingers were slippery with soap, small cute bubbles formed as I ran my hand up her trimmed waist, sliding up her torso before I cupped my soapy hands around her breast.

Not only did I soap her breast, I washed her armpits. I lather up her neck, her shoulders, her arms, her elbows.

I filled every part of her body with soap. After I’m done, I started to shampoo her hair, working the slippery shampoo into her scalp.

Melody’s eyes were pleading with me and I quickly looked away.

Luke was almost done with her bottom, I could see her did a small tuff of bubbles on top of Melody’s pubic hair.

Luke : Oh… fuck… eeeee….

I went to check out what was Luke looking at , that was when I realised Melody had peed herself. I could smell the ammonia in the air as the warm stream of pee slipped under her body , the pungent smell of urine mixing with the fragrance of the soap.

Luke : Dirty girl…. Haha… you are a dirty girl you know that ?? hahah…

Luke applied more soap to Melody’s pussy and privates before asking me to stand back as he hosed her down. Melody screamed as the water hit her body. Her limbs struggled and trashed helplessly as jets of water washes her down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1