The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
For the rest of the week, I found myself drifting in and out of a daze, thinking about my encounter in the toilet.
The sight, the touch, the smell. Argh, just couldn't shake those out of my head.
I would imagine Ms Tan walking to me in that bra, sit beside me and lean forward to teach me like during the lesson.

One morning, I wasn't feeling well so I got excused from my PE lesson. I went to the back of the hall and found a spot to take a nap, to rest and recover for lessons later.
As I was dozing off, I could hear a bunch of girl voices.

"Eh we don't have enough time to change liao, let's all change together leh"
"Har, but I paisei leh"
"It's ok one la, scared what, we are all girls"
"Omg Shirley, your boobs are so big, can't tell under that uniform"
"Where got big, B only"
"Better than me la, I only A, like don't wear bra also can"
"Yea lor, I also want bigger boobs, then can wear nicer bra"
"Don't know if can still grow to C cup"
Then they broke into a group laughter.

That got me thinking:
Wow I just got to hold a C cup in my hands and yes, the design was really sexy.
That further confirmed that Ms Tan is my ultimate female role model.
Can't wait for the next tuition lesson.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
The following week, it was time for my tuition again.
I went for class eagerly as I can't wait to see and admire my favourite tutor again
I've been satisfying myself furiously the whole week, thinking about the treasure I found in her toilet.

As I entered her place, I greeted her and I asked for permission to use the toilet before class started.
I walked to the toilet, happily anticipating to see her inner beauty again.
But as I reached the toilet, there was nothing on the hook. In fact, the hook was gone.
My heart sunk. But I got worried as well.
Did she find out that someone had touched her bra and she has removed it to prevent that in future?
Would she be suspecting me?

I went back to my seat, worried and stressed as I might be getting into trouble.
I couldn't really focus for rest of the class and soon the time was up for the class to end.

As I was leaving, Ms Tan said, "You didn't go toilet many times today, you must be feeling better. But you look so stressed today. Don't worry for your exams. Come, I give you a hug"
With that, she came towards me and place her arms around me.
As she tightened her hug, I could feel her bossoms press onto my body and they felt like 2 soft pillows being squeezed onto my body.
Wow, and the smell of her hair hit me as my head was above hers.
I didn't know what to do, my dick was getting hard and she wasn't letting go just yet.
I decided to place my arms around her shoulders as I was taller than her.
"Thank you Ms Tan"
She let go after that and I left her place.

Although that was just a hug, it felt really good.
I was stressed by my exams and also worried that I was found out checking out her bra.
Now, with that hug, I think I'm safe and also ready for my exams with her encouragement.
I have also gotten closer to her again. I have gotten to touch her and her beautiful bossoms were touching my body, like soft pillows.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 04-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story. looking forward for more
Old 04-05-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Glad to hear the positive comments
Hope the build up isn't too slow
More exciting stuff coming up
Old 04-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more exciting stuff .
Old 05-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Energized by Ms Tan's hug, I went through half my exams and I was on my way to Ms Tan's place to revise the rest of the papers.
I entered her place as usual, and took my place. She handed me a past year paper for me to prepare for my Chemistry paper coming up next.

"Ok, you have 2 hours for this paper, I will time you starting from now"
I started working on it, trying my best as this was my most confident subject.
Half an hour passed, Ms Tan suddenly said, "I need to leave house for a while, you continue your paper, I will be back in half an hour, please focus"
"Ok Ms Tan", I replied. And she left the house.

The moment she closed the door, I remembered that I had encountered a treasure in the toilet before.
I left my seat and walked towards the toilet.
As I walked towards it, i noticed something in the laundry basket beside the washing machine.
There was a triangle shaped, bright coloured object. I walked closer and I got a shock.
It was a pink underwear sitting right at the top of the pile.

I was taken aback, just like I was, when I saw her bra the previous time.
I wasn't sure what to do, but my curiosity took the better of me and I picked it up.
It was a pink translucent meshed underwear with a cute little ribbon in the middle.
The mesh was extremely smooth and silky, and my mind immediately imagined her in it.
Her sexy butt fitting in that pink mesh, showing her butt crack to me, as she walked around in the classroom. What a sight it would have been.

As I rubbed the mesh in my hands, I wondered, wouldn't the pubic hair get caught in this mesh?

I was too turned on by this encounter, my dick was on full alert.
Then I had a thought. I pulled down my pants, unleashing my dick that was on full mast.
I bravely used the smooth silky underwear to rub my penis.
Ohhhh, it was the best thing I have felt.

As I rubbed my penis with the smooth silky mesh underwear, I imagined myself grinding Ms Tan from behind.
I was overwhelmed by the ecstasy of rubbing my favourite tutor's underwear on my penis that I placed my elbow on the washing machine while my body arched over.

I found myself, unknowingly, humping the underwear, without my hands moving.
The pleasure was too much to handle: The texture of the underwear, the thought of grinding Ms Tan.
Suddenly, I hit my climax. Hot steamy semen squirted out of my penis, onto the underwear.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" I fell on my knees before the washing machine.
I was panting hard, it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

Just as the last squirt of semen left my penis. I heard foot steps and clicking of the door. It was Ms Tan.
I panicked, I have just ejaculated onto her sexy translucent underwear.
What should I do?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Onitsuka01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 05-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Looking forward for more! Please update soon.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

My dick was out, and I am holding her pink translucent underwear filled with my semen. I need an escape plan fast!
I wobbled to the toilet, legs still weak from the intense orgasm.
I closed the door and my heart was racing. What do I do with the underwear?

I struggled to think as I have never done such a thing before.
I just pleasured myself with my tutor's underwear and cummed onto it.
Should I just put it back? Should I wash it and put it back?

Then, I succumbed to the intense pleasure that I just had. I decided to bring it home.
I quickly used a tissue to wipe away my army of sperm on the underwear and I stuffed it into my pocket.

I walked back to my seat cooly so that I won't raise any suspicions.
"Oh you were in the toilet", Ms Tan said, "Need to watch the time if you are going to the toilet during the real exams"
"Yes Ms Tan", I replied.

I tried to focus on the paper but my mind kept drifting to my tutor sitting in front of me.
I pictured her wearing that pink translucent underwear, and the black lacy bra I had found last time, walking around the room.
My dick was getting hard again.

Finally I completed the paper and handed it to Ms Tan.
"Good job, let me go through it with you now"

As she finished going through the paper, we bid goodbye and I went home.
With a surprise trophy in my pocket.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good please update...
Old 05-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

thanks for the upz from some of the bros
stay tuned
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1