The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
For a girl so eager to leave once you come, can she really provide good service?
Diff Bros have different requirements to be sextisfied.I am a easily sextisfied bonker.
1) Pretty
2) Pretty: frenching: Pretty
3) Pretty: can take long poundings: Pretty
4) Pretty

No need AR, BBBJ,Catbath .....etc. CBJ, Painting, GFE after fuck, these are preferred but not a must.So easy to earn my money ......
And Great thanks to Bro Doomas's recommendations
Old 21-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xiao Mi of Hse 2062 for the 1st time

XM is a petite SYT. Stands at 1.60m, 45 kg, long hair, single eye-lid, flat chest, speaks good cantonese, strictly no frenching, only occasional lip kissing, no BBBJ , only CBJ. Started work in July 2018.

CBJ and licking of balls are just normal.

Her pussy is very tight and moist. Asked her and she revealed that even her customers of small dick also commented her pussy being tight. Very bushy pussy hair on the front.

I enjoyed fucking her in standing and on bed. She is accomdating to many sex positions. Could take my long poundings. Allowed painting. After i painted her for 3 mins plus, she pleaded me to stop but i kept painting. Then she used her inner thigh to squeeze my head hard till i could not breathe properly. I enjoyed the painting session very much.

Nett thrusted her for about 27 mins and unloaded in doggie with both lying. I wanted to last longer but could not due to her tight cunt, knn .......

She is a pragmatic girl. After i ejected, she was only keen to go bathing and leave early.

After she left, i still had 13 mins left. Took my own sweet time to bathe.

Nevertheless, though no frenching (& no bbbj), no gfe after fuck job, but i like her flat chest, her power to take long pounding, accomodating to fuck positions, allow painting (no odour and its really a nice cunt to paint), tight pussy that made me cum early, attractive face and slim body during fuck job.

A sextisfied bonk and maybe one day may look for her when i need Beast fuck.

Sign, if only she frenches me, she will be one of my ultimate sextisfied sex darling .For boob lover, u can pass her.

I miss Cai Ser ........
Wait, has Cai Ser returned or have you just not seen her for some time?
Old 21-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Wait, has Cai Ser returned or have you just not seen her for some time?
Bro, no worry, she is still around. I messaged her that i will rtf her in Oct. To me, she is pretty, good frencher, enjoyed painting, accomodating to all fuck positions, attractive body, good gfe, willing to please , can take long poundings .....
Old 22-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no worry, she is still around. I messaged her that i will rtf her in Oct. To me, she is pretty, good frencher, enjoyed painting, accomodating to all fuck positions, attractive body, good gfe, willing to please , can take long poundings .....
My session with Cai Ser was also quite good and enjoyable. Worth a try for this babe
Old 22-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, that's a relief. I should go visit her again soon
Old 22-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe this time she didnt show the painful and in agony expression and appeared to be friendly, hahahaha
lolx probably.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
My session with Cai Ser was also quite good and enjoyable. Worth a try for this babe
Yes, she is fun too .One of the rare gems to me
Old 22-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- Boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Old 22-09-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- Boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Bro, thks for sharing, i like WL who love sex, will try her soon
Old 22-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

2062 xiao mi

Look : 7/10
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10

Enjoy painting and get wet easily.

=====
Next : lan tian

=====
Recent good bonks
- 1654A miko
- 1606 yoyo
- 1649 meng meng

=====
Pretty WL
- 1429 yezi
- W12 G11
- 1608 tian xin

Last edited by prccuntlover; 23-09-2018 at 05:16 AM.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Diff Bros have different requirements to be sextisfied.I am a easily sextisfied bonker.

No need AR, BBBJ,Catbath .....etc. .... these are preferred but not a must.So easy to earn my money ......
Actually your FR on Xiao Mi somewhat reminded me of my FR on Meng Lu. Similarly, Meng Lu was only “eager to leave" as well which were subsequently confirmed by a few other Bros here. IMHO, this is lack of professionalism in their line so I choose to be accurate and unbiased in my report.

However, I am sure you have good reasons to highlight the positive while playing down the negatives.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually your FR on Xiao Mi somewhat reminded me of my FR on Meng Lu. Similarly, Meng Lu was only “eager to leave" as well which were subsequently confirmed by a few other Bros here. IMHO, this is lack of professionalism in their line so I choose to be accurate and unbiased in my report.

However, I am sure you have good reasons to highlight the positive while playing down the negatives.
All the yardstick assessments can be biased parameters from the bonkers' points of view. The WLs also assessed Bonkers using their own yardsticks from their standpoints, lol. No right and wrong to me. I am not bad looking but also not tall amd handsome, lol. Had also appeared on TV a few times. There are WLs liking me in the first few mins while others see me 'no place in their eyes ' even i try to be nice. Chemistry is something very hard to define.
So she may be eager to leave on my case but maybe reluctant to leave when meeting other bros, haha.
I was impressed by her willingness to accomodate many sex positions and sustain till i cum without any agony expression and mentioning of HJ.

In 2015 3rd quarter, i was a bit irritated by Linda of 16W17 ( Joe Tay look alike) of her forced frenching on me as she said she had good chemistry with me. I RTF her once only 6 months later because of pobia of her forced frenching but still impressed by her good service, look and nice body. But if she does that to me now, that will be a big positive to me, hahahaha.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All the yardstick assessments can be biased ...
True, so we should decide which report can take in with minute pinch of salt and which to take with more.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
True, so we should decide which report to take in wholesale and which to take with pinch of salt.
All FR should be taken with a tiny pinch of salt to avoid disappointment.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Will rtf

Thanks for the FR bro, definitely will try her! Anw roughly how old she is?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1