The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Alamak I tot today Tuesday sorry its wednesday
Old 10-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
u just made me happy abit if it was tomorrow I could have join u all...

wed go back sg liaoz....

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 11-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bjno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother Sexuore,
I am planning a reunion KTV sessions plus 40 years old party with my uni mates (~ 5 people) this Friday in KL. After reading through many threads and your posts, I have shortlisted Mexico and Wonderland. I have been to Sapphire for few times but for this gathering I am thinking to get a wilder place but still keep the budget reasonable.

May I know how is the girls quality between these places? What is the damage person? Do you have other alternative KTV to recommend.

Thank you very much for your help

Quote:
Old 11-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hAHA... Ok bro, see u then
Old 11-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjno1 View Post
Hi Brother Sexuore,
I am planning a reunion KTV sessions plus 40 years old party with my uni mates (~ 5 people) this Friday in KL. After reading through many threads and your posts, I have shortlisted Mexico and Wonderland. I have been to Sapphire for few times but for this gathering I am thinking to get a wilder place but still keep the budget reasonable.

May I know how is the girls quality between these places? What is the damage person? Do you have other alternative KTV to recommend.

Mex is a very budget place n cheap thrill kinda thing with limited stocks.

Wonderland would be a better bet is all of u want to take the gals upstairs for a bonk. Stocks are on wheels so there are more but as its Friday go earlier to secure better gals as agent suply to many outlets.

Meridian will be good if u just wanna have fun n not really into honking the gals but here usually viets only.

If u need just drop me a pm with ur contact. Can bring u to the place before Friday to experience it urself forst
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjno1 View Post
Hi Brother Sexuore,

Mexico is a bit low class feeling to be honest especially for reunion function etc. suggest u go to nice ktv that offer happy hours. it is cheap before 9-10pm.
personally i think vellin is not bad. 30can of beers package is oni abt 500 if i remember correctly. u can call gals from outside eg mexico, thai club etc. jsut pay them tips.. i think bro sexcoure has many contacts eg viet, prc ,,haha. too bad i cant join u all this time as i m still oversea.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wonderland would be a better bet is all of u want to take the gals upstairs for a bonk. Stocks are on wheels so there are more but as its Friday go earlier to secure better gals as agent suply to many outlets.

Meridian will be good if u just wanna have fun n not really into honking the gals but here usually viets only.

If u need just drop me a pm with ur contact. Can bring u to the place before Friday to experience it urself forst
Scare the crap outta me... cant access the forum this whole day till now lol..... Got this message ====>

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

ph17.reliablehosting.com/showthread.php?t=20875&page=166 (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to ph17.reliablehosting.com's WebMaster.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

juz pm u my mobile
Old 11-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you very for your quick response. Now I have enough info to share with my buddies and let them decide.

I will pm you my contact.

Cheers.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
Mexico is a bit low class feeling to be honest especially for reunion function etc. suggest u go to nice ktv that offer happy hours. it is cheap before 9-10pm.
personally i think vellin is not bad. 30can of beers package is oni abt 500 if i remember correctly. u can call gals from outside eg mexico, thai club etc. jsut pay them tips.. i think bro sexcoure has many contacts eg viet, prc ,,haha. too bad i cant join u all this time as i m still oversea.
Bro Supertora, thank you for your helpful advice.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
My bday party in veilin was bad exp. Gals quite matured n the room aircobd was reall bad. We had to adjourn to meridian after that.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My bday party in veilin was bad exp. Gals quite matured n the room aircobd was reall bad. We had to adjourn to meridian after that.
then call outside gals la, guess mexico, thai club, emico gals love to go if tips.

meridian is good for fengtao...haha..too bad they closed at 4am oni.
me prefer golden phoenix or bintang, both open until u wan to go.. 24hrs oso can..the sound system veri good too...AP is oso good but til 4am too. another good one is oso at pgrm called imagination (qin mi), next to yes2. sound system damn solid..boss same as A1
Old 13-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Wink Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Date: 12/06/2013

Time: After 8 please

Venue: ???

Pax: ???

$$$: per pax how much?

My first FR.....

Reached Mexico at 8.30pm and bro sexcuore & 2short2bebored was already there.

From the outside, the place was pretty run down. (Was told by bro sexcuore the place have been around for 30 years.) The interior wise was okay, but gal are very sporting. Can auto roam without any resistance ....

Later on, Uncle Frankie joined us and i muz say, they are all really humble and friendly... and sexcuore are a very good host. (Thanks bro)

Bro sexcuore and 2short2bebored left at 11.40pm+ and i was left with Frankie plus some of his (ermmmm bodyguard, i think) ..... I 'check out' at 12.05am and proceed to the counter to pay my bill (was told by sexcuore that the beer bill have been taken care of) .... Indeed, the beer bill have been paid. (Thank you again bro, so i owe u 2 buckets now or more, idk)

Paid rm100 for 4 hours booking of gal(Nana-Viet) plus i tip her rm50. Left the place and as the night was still young, i pop by at New Moon Pub(Danau Desa ) and ordered a jug (RM54) and as usual, auto roaming a viet gal... Asked me to go 'upstairs' for rm150 per shot, but i say no thank you. Bought her Ladies Drink (Rm20) and tip her Rm50 before i go back. Gal damn shiok to get a rm50 tip lol ....

Well, a typical night out but hell, i enjoyed it. Will i come back to Mexico??? Hell YESSSSS!!! Like what bro sexcuore said, the place are really really very cheap/affordable if u r looking for quick thrill....Will i join sexcuore again??? Hell YESSS!!! (if i m allow, ofcourse)
Old 13-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

One thing i muz add... Another good thing about Mexico are u wont be kacau by 'intruder'(waiters), so u can enjoy private time with your gal without worrying somebody barging into your room ......
Old 13-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
My first FR.....
......gal are very sporting. Can auto roam without any resistance ....

Left the place and as the night was still young, i pop by at New Moon Pub(Danau Desa ) and ordered a .......
Nice FR bro. Care to share where New Moon Pub is ? The place has only viets or any other nationalities ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1