The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lost And Found

Anyone know of or remember a massage shop under a hdb in the west. Just massage bed with low movable partition and one of the ladies wear a sports bra?

Either her contact or the location of the shop is good. Thanks in advance

Cheers
Old 11-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got esther location? Last know location at marine parade
Old 11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,
Any bro knows where is this petite East Malysian girl called Lisa, ex Aldephi, then Far East and now, sadly missing.
Thanks.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for the ladies of ex Marine Parade too - Katherine, Esther and LV. Was great for young M'sian ladies with good massage..
Old 12-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

l also looking for the ladies of ex Marine Parade too - Katherine, Esther and LV.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for this shoulder length hair Taiwanese ML milf, incredibly chio with C cup and great fashion sense.

She calls herself Jodie but I believe that is not the working name she is usually known for.

Last time work in Adelphi basement in this asia spa wellness shop. The exterior was super discreet and they were the only shop not affected by the clean up and they kept their shop for many months after the raid.

After the shop was closed permanently, she told me she would be studying for some courses and may return a few weeks later. But it has been 2 months and I can't contact her anymore in WeChat. No replies at all.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Looking for this shoulder length hair Taiwanese ML milf, incredibly chio with C cup and great fashion sense.

She calls herself Jodie but I believe that is not the working name she is usually known for.

Last time work in Adelphi basement in this asia spa wellness shop. The exterior was super discreet and they were the only shop not affected by the clean up and they kept their shop for many months after the raid.

After the shop was closed permanently, she told me she would be studying for some courses and may return a few weeks later. But it has been 2 months and I can't contact her anymore in WeChat. No replies at all.
Maybe kena bao by some rich lau tiko liao.
Every night kena pumped full tank in all her holes by him.
That's how I've lost a lot of gems in the past
Old 15-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
teddy98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
im looking a hair dresser call emily work in roxy sq at past
Old 16-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
l also looking for the ladies of ex Marine Parade too - Katherine, Esther and LV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Anyone got esther location? Last know location at marine parade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Looking for the ladies of ex Marine Parade too - Katherine, Esther and LV. Was great for young M'sian ladies with good massage..
Any luck with the new locations where they working? I know LV last time work at a spa in the east side so I go check yesterday but no there...
Old 16-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lazy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am looking for Lucy for Dong Fang
Old 16-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornistud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Connie ex-Galaxy is back! She stopped working almost 10 years ago and only just returned to ML line. She has aged a bit and put on some pounds but still looks milf-licious. Senior samsters registered before 2010 may PM me for her new workplace and name.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Me too looking to those ladies Especially LV!! Please kindly PM me!
Old 16-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoulman21 View Post
Any idea where Summer (hot ah lian with blonde hair with super AR skills) formerly from the Changi Village Hotel spa is now working? PM me please if you know!
Summer the Msian issit? knew her from stella w in changi, then moved to some spa in river valley, last heard was some spa near katong 113. Now, lost contact already, not sure where...

She is east msian if Im not wrong.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Summer the Msian issit? knew her from stella w in changi, then moved to some spa in river valley, last heard was some spa near katong 113. Now, lost contact already, not sure where...

She is east msian if Im not wrong.
Two different 'Summer'.

Blonde Summer contact look for Matchatea.

Other Summer from near 112 Katong moved to another East spa, but recently MIA after her joint raided
Old 17-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sonopia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Any luck with the new locations where they working? I know LV last time work at a spa in the east side so I go check yesterday but no there...
Please do share if you know where LV, Esther and Baby are. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread