The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My friend's leggy wife Kelly

Thank you to the bros who gave me more red points and nasty comments. I shall try my best to win you over with my story. My apologies if my frank comments had offended anyone of you. I am a straight talker in life and I always say what is in my heart. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

My gratitude to the bros who gave me blue points and encouraging comments. Some gave grey points because you have no points to give but I appreciate your kind words nonetheless. I am compiling the actual photos of Kelly and will email sexy ones to you if you PM me your email. I will have to cover her face or do something to disguise her identity to be fair to her.

As I am in the red, my posts will take time for the moderators to go through before approval. Thanks for your patience!
Old 28-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 28-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bro K - thanks for your precious points to make me blue. I have sent one photo to you. If you like, I will look for others. If not up to your standard, I will not send anymore.
Old 28-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Suddenly I had a naughty thought. How will making love to her feel? The thought of making love to the ex-wife of my friend was so forbidden that it immediately made my rod stiff! Somemore she looked so attractive and sexy, with her fair skin, heaving big boobs and sexy long white legs. I had to will my rod soft as the bulge in my pants was becoming obvious.

I collected my order and carried the two plates of rice and half a de-boned chicken to the table where Kelly was sitting. I could feel envious eyes staring at me as I sit down beside the gorgeous creature. I ordered sugar cane juice for both of us.

As we started eating, we talked about the food which she liked. I asked her about her job. She was working as an Admin Officer but told me that she also worked part-time as a model. When I praised her and said that she had the looks, she just smiled and said that she was mostly a "body part" and not a runway model. That is, she modelled for hosiery and shoes and for some local lingerie. Wow! I wasn't surprised, as it was obvious she had the assets. I pretended and said are you sure and took a look at her legs as if to check. Kelly then stretched out her right leg, pointed her toes and asked me what I thought of it - got standard or not? My rod became stiff in an instand as I stared at her sexy white leg and feet. I had to change the subject quickly. It was getting hot at the food court.

Then I asked about her daughter Jessie and also her retired parents who stay in a HDB flat a few blocks away from hers. Eventually we came to the topic of her divorce from Chuck. She looked down, paused for a short while, and told me the story. It was obvious she was still hurt and traumatised by what happened.

She normally returned home late after 6 pm. She would go to her parents' home for dinner. Jessie would go there after her school too. Chuck normally worked late and if he didn't eat out, would also go to his in-laws' place for dinner and they would return to their home together. One day, Kelly was not feeling well at work and decided to go home early to rest. It was about 3 pm and when she returned home, she found that the door was latched from the inside. Her flat was the old corridor type with window louvre. She heard some sounds and decided to pry open the bed-room winder louvre to take a look. What she saw was so traumatising that she immediately started crying.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!

Nice start to the story bro. THank you.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

What she saw was so traumatising that she immediately started crying.

From the gap in the louvre, she saw two persons who were naked and frantically trying to put on their clothes. One was Chuck and the other was a woman who looked like a Malay. Kelly, in tears, started shouting, "Open the door!". Her voice was trembling and her hands were shaking then.

When Chuck finally opened the door, he and the woman were fully clothed. Kelly rushed in and pushed the woman, asking her who she was and what she was doing in her home. Chuck tried to calm her down and said that the woman was a colleague who happened to be passing by and suddenly needed to use the toilet and thus he let her into the house. It was obviously utter bullshit! Kelly was screaming and crying and asking Chuck "Why, why, why?! Am I not good enough for you?!" The Malay woman, though well endowed, was not really attractive. She was of dark complexion and slightly on the plump side.

Chuck quickly pushed aside Kelly as she was blocking the doorway and told the woman to go. The Malay did not need much persuasion and quickly scurried off.

According to Kelly, that evening was hell for her. She was crying non-stop and was inconsolable. Chuck could not calm her down at all and he just sat down and looked at her. After two hours or so, Kelly got up, packed her stuff, and left the house. She went to her parents' home that night to sleep.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement of some kind brothers here.

For the person who gave me red points and said "friend wife also want to fuck", please note that they were already divorced then and I had not fucked her yet.

There is a lot of twists and turns in this story. I am now hospitalised with my ipad and it takes some time and trouble to type out the story without a proper keyboard. I do it for the enjoyment and reading pleasure of all the brothers here and I hope that you will appreciate my efforts, regardless of whether you want to increase or reduce my red points.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

I think it takes about 2 to 3 hours for my post to appear here after I posted it. This is because I am in the Red and a moderator needs to approve my posting. So sorry about this!
Old 28-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
yeoyeoyeo38 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
Thank you to the bros who gave me more red points and nasty comments. I shall try my best to win you over with my story. My apologies if my frank comments had offended anyone of you. I am a straight talker in life and I always say what is in my heart. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

My gratitude to the bros who gave me blue points and encouraging comments. Some gave grey points because you have no points to give but I appreciate your kind words nonetheless. I am compiling the actual photos of Kelly and will email sexy ones to you if you PM me your email. I will have to cover her face or do something to disguise her identity to be fair to her.

As I am in the red, my posts will take time for the moderators to go through before approval. Thanks for your patience!
bro mind email me? [email protected]
Old 29-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
I think it takes about 2 to 3 hours for my post to appear here after I posted it. This is because I am in the Red and a moderator needs to approve my posting. So sorry about this!
Just realised that it took much longer than 2-3 hours, more like 6-7 hours. I guess it depends on whether the moderator is free or not.

I want to thank Bros "tanmikel" and "nightfly1966" for your kind support and blue points. To the bro who left this message "mine points will not put you back in the blue, but at least it helps", many thanks!

I will try to update later. Now tired and drowsy after taking medications.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Did a miracle happened or what? How come I am Green 71?
Old 29-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

After receiving this message "Take care, and get well soon. Zeusfis.", I became 71 Green and now 78. Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating from the medications given by the doctors? Am I awake?

If this is true, I must say thank you very much to Bro Zeusfis!!!

And also to the Bro who left this message "Awesome keep it coming! - userlim bro - any photos to share?"

I will try my best to continue and to find photos to share with the kind brothers via email. Drowsy and will sleep again first.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Wah, within a day, I went from Red 88 to Green 94 now. I can hear Maria Carey singing one of my favourite songs, "There can be miracles, when you believe!" Nurse just woke me up to check my temperature and blood pressure. Let me continue a bit while I can, before I fall asleep again. Here goes:

At the point when Kelly told me that she went to her parents' home to sleep, I could see that her eyes were red and she was breathing heavier, which made her heavy bosom bigger. I felt very sorry for her and wanted to hug her and console her. I told her not to continue the story as she was obviously quite affected just by recollecting it. However she insisted that it was ok and continued.

After sleeping over at her parents' place, she returned to her flat the next day. She did not tell her parents exactly what happened because she didn't want to "lose face". She merely told them that she had had a quarrel with Chuck.

Upon returning to her home, the flat was empty. Chuck had gone to work and had also sent Jessie to school. Kelly called her work place to take urgent leave. Then she started to check the places where Chuck kept his things. She found a lot of things, eg receipts for hotel stays, makans at restaurants for two persons (which she was sure she wasn't with him) and even letters from women. All these pointed to the fact that Chuck had been unfaithful to her for quite some time already. Kelly was devastated. As she continue to dig up more evidence, her tears started flowing again and she broke down. She had hoped for a normal family life after marrying Chuck but it looked like her dreams had been dashed!

She became very angry and told herself that two could play at the same game!

Last edited by erkianpeng; 30-01-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Supporting u with my humble pts
Old 30-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1