The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HK Happening

Anyone has any recommendation for SYT massage with happy ending in HK?

Thanks in adv.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bolshevik88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone based in hk wanna do a macau or shenzhen trip ? Can try sauna or ktv. Please pm me. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bolshevik88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in HK wanna do a weekend Macau or Shenzhen trip for sauna or ktv, please pm me!
Old 12-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share his experience of having honey girls outcall to hotel in HK? Seems like most are either sauna, walk-in or walk-up apartment.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Any bro can share his experience of having honey girls outcall to hotel in HK? Seems like most are either sauna, walk-in or walk-up apartment.
yep, would like to know too
Old 16-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi just came to HK recently wanna know if anyone tried those massage with smiley face at the foot sign.... any good recommendations? and roughly what are the prices for these thanks!
Old 24-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
coblos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Hi just came to HK recently wanna know if anyone tried those massage with smiley face at the foot sign.... any good recommendations? and roughly what are the prices for these thanks!
Dont bother bro.
Just straight to Fuji Building in Wan Chai,
Many kinds of nationality there
Old 26-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
phillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dammit im bored. anyone in HK right now? let's barhop / clubhop / whatever
Old 27-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coblos View Post
Dont bother bro.
Just straight to Fuji Building in Wan Chai,
Many kinds of nationality there
Fuji is overpriced. Go to Yuen Long. Many PRCs have cross over to do FL there due to the raids currently going on in Shenzhen...... prices are at a bargain now as many of them are desperate for money to bring home for CNY.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

Can you guys recommend a decent 3-4 star hotel in Hong Kong? Near MRT station preferred!

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Can you guys recommend a decent 3-4 star hotel in Hong Kong? Near MRT station preferred!

Thanks
Galaxy hotel in Walking Street
Old 27-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Galaxy hotel in Walking Street
Ha ha ha ha ha, you funny guy, I stay at Queens or Amsterdam Hotel in WS!

Now, which hotel in HK?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Fuji is overpriced. Go to Yuen Long. Many PRCs have cross over to do FL there due to the raids currently going on in Shenzhen...... prices are at a bargain now as many of them are desperate for money to bring home for CNY.
where in YL?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report in Jordan

Went down to HK for a few days for work. Stayed in Jordan. Came across some apartments from the 161 website. They're around the corner from the Jordan road exit at Jordan station. The building is called Vincent House. Went up the elevator to the 14th floor and then walked down one flight to 13 (FYI, there's 2 lifts. The lift of the left goes to the even number floors, the one on the right goes to the odd). There's a row of walk ups on the 13th floor. I saw one girl on the site that I liked the look of. She opened the door, and I definitely wasn't disappointed by what I saw. She was a petite little thing and quite short - maybe 5"3

She quoted me $300 hkd, and with that she took me inside to a one bedroom room. Just big enough to house a super single bed. Got our gear off, and from what I could see, the pictures on the site looked a bit different to her in the flesh. Her bust looks smaller in real life, but admittedly, it was cold that evening so maybe that had an effect. I don't know.

From there, she washed my bits and then led me to the bed to which she started giving me a cat bath whilst also playing with my little guy. I was able to grope whatever I wanted, but my hands were cold and she would squeal a bit when I touched her. Anyhow, she popped on a cover and started giving me a covered bj, to which she was quite adept at. She did that for a few minutes, but I wanted to get her ready too. So I started licking and sucking her boobs whilst she started playing with herself.

Then she said that she wanted more, and so began the sprint. She was happy to go in different positions and she was surprisingly flexible. The way she put her legs behind her head while I pumped her hard was cool! Anyhow, what I didn't expect was that she mentioned whilst I was pumping her was that there was a 30 min time limit for the $300. To which I then got a move on and started giving it to her harder and faster to which her moans and gasps spurred me on to go even harder. In the end, I wasn't able to hold it any longer and ended up finishing with sweat over both of us.

All in all, a good experience, and I just might have to knock on some of the other doors when I get to try it next.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Thanks for FR bro, is it 141 website? mind putting up her pic/link? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1