The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Good day to Peter_North and acka,

wish u a fruitful sighting today

keep us bro updated if theres any nice sight
Old 10-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No go out, nothing to see leh.

BTW, still need to continue with my story on Cat ? After all, very mild response.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
No go out, nothing to see leh.

BTW, still need to continue with my story on Cat ? After all, very mild response.
why not? carry on bro... theres always me here to support u
Old 10-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro North Pole ... your stories on CAT is really great!! Keep it up bro!!

Well ... when i was at Changi Airport T2 .... many of the SIA gals are wearing pantyhose ... probably cold after the long flights .... those smooth legs are a real eye-food!!
Old 10-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew

Well ... when i was at Changi Airport T2 .... many of the SIA gals are wearing pantyhose ... probably cold after the long flights .... those smooth legs are a real eye-food!!
ya but mostly their legs are being blocked by their skirts... not much chance of hafing a good look at it
Old 10-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Well.... let me share a short encounter that I had many years ago with my ex-gf ...

Well... it was in her 1st year at NUS & they had this dinner & dance thingy at Westin ....

well my gf seldom wears pantyhose .. only caught her wearing it twice before this .... both time skin toned ones .... once during CNY & anothe time a more serious function ....

Anyway ... i was to pick her up from her cousins' place & when I reached there .... wo ..... i was greeted by the most exciting sight ever .... my gf & her 2 cousins were all dressed in black knee length dresses & all wearing black panty hose .... they were chatting away & were having fun ... my mind was whirling ... wow... 3 SYTs in black pantyhose ..... i couldn't stop staring at those silky feet that seem to go on & on ...

Well ... we drove to Westin ... & when we were having our meals at the table .... my hand playfully went under the table & started stroking my gf's silky legs ... initailly she felt shy & pushed my hands away ... i persisted & she let me .... WOW ... I was on cloud 9!!

After the meal ... the place was converted to a mini dance hall .... & my gf & her cousins started dancing ... i was not much of a dancer but i joined them ... we hd a fun time ... but all the while .. i was transfixed at those pantyhosed clad feet ....

Around 1.30am ... we left the place & I sent my gf & cousins home .... when we reached her cousin's place ... they went in & told us to spend some time outisde to "enjoy" private time together ....

We went down 2 flights of stairs from her cousin's house, sat on the stairs & we started petting & kissing... (to be continued)
Old 10-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well.... let me share a short encounter that I had many years ago with my ex-gf ...
nice experience u got there. Did u take off her pantyhose and kept it?
Old 10-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

(continued)

we were like frenching & started to warm up.... & i worked her dress down half way down to her waist .... & uncliped her bra ... & started to lick & tease her ... she started moaning a bit .. my little bro became strong .... my hands then started to auto roam below .... WOW .... her thighs & legs felt so so so smooth & silky in her pantyhose .... i hiked up her dress so that it is now a clump at her waist ...i moved my fingers to her crotch & started to "massage" her there ... she moaned louder & asked me to remove her pantyhose ..... i slowly slipped them down .... (I din want to remove them all the way but she told me to as it was getting in the way & made her uncomfortable) .... i felt a bit disappointed as I wanted to "do her" with her panty hose down half way ... like in those AV movies ... but anyway ... i continued on & started to finger her ....she moaned louder and her hands moved to my little bro in my pants as she lay on the staircase landing ... i was unzipping myself when ..... we heard some loud clanging on the metal railing on the stairs above us ... shit! we quickly zipped up & she put on her bra & adjusted her dress.... i grabbed hold of her pantyhose & stuffed them on my pocket as we hastily walked down the stairs ...... at the bottom of the stairs ... we walked to the lift & took a life back to her cousin's place to spend the night .... SHIT! i found out later that it must be a cleaner who was sweeping the landings ... & had free show .... No thanks to him ... if not I would surely have had a wonderful time ... but at least i get to keep her black pantyhose.

Hope you liked my little encounter with my gf ... if U like it ... pls up my points!! Cheers to all the bros who loved pantyhose & stockings!!
Old 10-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

nice story u got there.. upz ur points...

anyway i got a thread on pics of pantyhose.. go take a look... upz my points when u haf the chance
Old 10-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

Sure thing bro!! btw ... where is the ltread on pics on pantyhose??
Old 10-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure thing bro!! btw ... where is the ltread on pics on pantyhose??
u mind scrolling back locate it urself? i posted the link on the 13th page i tink...

haf fun looking
Old 10-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You are inexperienced, Bro. It's not becos of the climate. It's becos they are lazy to paint their nails. It's SQ's regulations. You either paint your nails, or your wear pantyhose.

But I'm not keen on SQ. I was referring to SilkAir new uniform.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are inexperienced, Bro. It's not becos of the climate. It's becos they are lazy to paint their nails. It's SQ's regulations. You either paint your nails, or your wear pantyhose.

But I'm not keen on SQ. I was referring to SilkAir new uniform.
oh so i've learnt something new.... btw bro north, how do u know of this regulation that the SQ girls have?

if you have any pic of the silkAir uniform, mind sending me? thanks

i just posted a few pics .. happy viewing
Old 10-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
oh so i've learnt something new.... btw bro north, how do u know of this regulation that the SQ girls have?

if you have any pic of the silkAir uniform, mind sending me? thanks

i just posted a few pics .. happy viewing
I came to know about it from this forum, and I did my own observation. You'll never see a SQ barefoot without painted nails.

I don't have any pic of SilkAir girls. They ever appeared in the papers, though.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I came to know about it from this forum, and I did my own observation. You'll never see a SQ barefoot without painted nails.

I don't have any pic of SilkAir girls. They ever appeared in the papers, though.
will remember ur words and look at the feet of the SQ girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1