The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Hey SPURS BROs !

Felt good that Harry have inspired & delivered his 1st WIN !!!

Looking forward now for our SPURS to recover but the next games are damn tough esp watching the way Liverpool playing ! So organised !....

Sad for RAMOS but probably the his biggest problem was his poor communication skills and playing key players out of position and kept on experimenting with the team sheet !...

Just liked what Harry have done with his previous team.And there's so few ex-SPURS players there so wonder is he bringing them back ?

What do you guys think ?

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 27-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

I m not a spurs fan,but i like tis team.
Ppl hv been discussing whether they will survive the drop tis season,i firmly believe they will not drop.
The current team r gd enough 2 play party spoiler 2 the big 4.

Between Ramos & Harry, I believe Ramos k bring them up 2 the next level.
Perhaps other circumstances did not go his way.

Hving said that, Harry shld be able 2 motivate the team 2 be in the EPL next season.
Old 27-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

congratulation to all Cockerels for their 1st win of the new season.
i believe more will come and you will start to climb the table.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 27-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Zhang_Fei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats! Harry does makes a difference
Old 27-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

this Wednesday - 29 Oct against their North London's rival,Arsenal at Highbury.
this will be the first real test for Redknapp.
will be interesting to see what will be the result.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 29-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
well,look like a change of manager work wonder for Spurs.
they scored a 2-0 win over Bolton and their first win of the new season.
maybe now,they will start to fulfil their potential.
well spurs did it finally bro, 1st win in 9 games, tears are welling in my eyes as i write this...

i was watching the chelsea-liverpool match last week when joe the half-time guy posted this question - "can harry save tottenham?"
i was wondering what the f he was talking about... he meant harry potter or harry houdini? whats happening? then i realised harry took over from ramos the relegater.

i think harry is quite good and all but he is moving from club to club a bit too easily if you know what i mean. but he's having a great start and he rescued some of my $$$!

hey harry, make sure spurs will never kanna one of those 5-0 or 6-0 thumping like what pompey had hor.

watch out for our russian bazooka, gunners!
Old 30-10-2008, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

FT Arsenal [4 - 4] Tottenham H.
13' [0 - 1] D. Bentley
37' [1 - 1] M. Silvestre
46' [2 - 1] W. Gallas
65' [3 - 1] E.S. Adebayor
67' [3 - 2] D. Bent
68' [4 - 2] R.v. Persie
89' [4 - 3] J. Jenas
90' [4 - 4] A. Lennon

oh boy,what a scoreline. Redknapp managed to restore the confident.
will be interesting to see,this coming Saturday - 01 Nov 08 against the Reds.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 30-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS BROs,

Woke up early this morning to catch our "thrilling match with Arsenal"....Was rewarded with Draw ! Actually we was really damn lucky with the result because there's a few players that Redknapp will have to definitely deal with liked GOMES - "he's really not much better than ROBINSON !".....Our defence is just so disorganised & shaky....and i was watching in my bedroom and nearly caused me "fall off my bed !".....

Anyway hopefully "this game will shut up WENGER & his players for condemning our SPURS team !"....( in SUN newspaper yesterday that their ladies team will beat us ! ).....It probably "angered & worked out well for our SPURS players !"

Can't wait to watch our game with Liverpool !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 30-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey SPURS BROs,

Woke up early this morning to catch our "thrilling match with Arsenal"....Was rewarded with Draw ! Actually we was really damn lucky with the result because there's a few players that Redknapp will have to definitely deal with liked GOMES - "he's really not much better than ROBINSON !".....Our defence is just so disorganised & shaky....and i was watching in my bedroom and nearly caused me "fall off my bed !".....

Anyway hopefully "this game will shut up WENGER & his players for condemning our SPURS team !"....( in SUN newspaper yesterday that their ladies team will beat us ! ).....It probably "angered & worked out well for our SPURS players !"

Can't wait to watch our game with Liverpool !!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
-> Juz read the latest from the Soccerlens website commenting about Cesc Fabergas cheeky remarks before the game that our SPURS 1st team shd play with their Arsenal Ladies team....But after last nite game,maybe Wenger should start arranging their 1st team vs their ladies team for more matches together ! That was amusing !!! ha ha !
Old 30-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

THE LILY WHITES - THE PRIDE OF LONDON

Match Information
Stadium: Emirates Stadium, England
Attendance: 60,043

Harry Redknapp's magic touch worked again as Tottenham grabbed a last-gasp equaliser through Aaron Lennon to draw a thrilling clash against Arsenal 4-4 at the Emirates Stadium. Trailing to David Bentley's stunning opener, Arsenal exposed Spurs' weakness at defending set-pieces to lead through Mikael Silvestre and William Gallas.

Emmanuel Adebayor added his obligatory goal - he now has eight from seven starts against Spurs - before Darren Bent pulled one back. Robin van Persie, who had a hand in Arsenal's previous goals, netted his 50th goal for Arsenal but Spurs have a new resilience under Redknapp and Jermaine Jenas' late strike gave them hope before Lennon struck at the death.

Redknapp's first week in charge just gets better and better. Spurs remain bottom of the Premier League but the comeback proved Cesc Fabregas wrong after he said Arsenal's ladies team would give Redknapp's men a blowjob for their money.

Aside from that remark, there were plenty of points to prove for Spurs' players, and none more so than Bentley, who found his opportunities at Arsenal limited before getting loaned out and sold in 2006.

There was also Luka Modric, who Gunners boss Arsene Wenger deemed too lightweight to succeed in England. Gareth Bale, meanwhile, still has not won a league game with Spurs since arriving 18 months ago from Southampton.

It was Bale who had the first opportunity of the match, racing onto Tom Huddlestone's ball over the top in the third minute and finding the side-netting. But the visitors were ahead 10 minutes later through Bentley's moment of magic.

Arsenal failed to clear convincingly from defence, leading to Modric heading the loose ball over his head towards Jenas. Jenas chested the ball to Bentley, who took one touch to keep the ball in the air before unleashing a 40-yard volley which swerved over Manuel Almunia.

Van Persie then went close twice, going wide from the edge of the area each time, the first with a free-kick and the second after Theo Walcott laid the ball back.

Gallas also went close, this time after the type of fumble from goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes that has become commonplace. The ball broke to Gallas but the finish cleared the crossbar.

Wenger appeared frustrated on the bench as Spurs clattered into challenges and the hosts tried to convert their possession to an equaliser. Walcott drilled straight at Gomes and Gael Clichy fired over the crossbar in their next moves.

Gomes was then at full stretch to deny Fabregas but Arsenal were level from the corner. Van Persie swung over the set-piece and Silvestre headed home as Gomes flapped.

It took Arsenal less than a minute to take the lead after the restart following a foul by Huddlestone when he hauled back Van Persie. Van Persie took the free-kick and Gallas climbed above Vedran Corluka at the near post to head home his fourth goal of the campaign.

Sensing Spurs' fragility at set-pieces, Silvestre almost added another from a corner, his header flashing past the upright. There was action in all areas of the pitch, with Benoit Assou-Ekotto booked for tripping Walcott, then Redknapp sent on Lennon for Bale to inject some pace.

Bentley also picked up a caution for a reckless tackle on Clichy, while Huddlestone went in the notebook for blocking the same player.

Adebayor flashed wide from the edge of the area, but he made no mistake when Arsenal broke in the 64th minute. Van Persie sent Samir Nasri through to lob Gomes, with Adebayor beating Alan Hutton to the ball to force it home.

Bent was sent on and pulled a goal back after Huddlestone's drive was not held cleanly by Almunia, but Van Persie restored the two-goal advantage in the next move. Hutton's sloppy pass was picked up by Adebayor, who fed Van Persie to lash home.

That looked like game over but Jenas found the top corner with a minute of time remaining, setting up a frantic finale in which Lennon snatched a point with a tap-in after Modric hit the post.
Old 31-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bro castrol, got back your mojos... now can come up for air?

Can do 1 over pool?
Old 31-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

David Bentley's goal was a STONKER!!

And credit to Spurs for fighting till the end. Had Modric's shot gone in at the end, it would have rivalled Bentley's... but luckily Lennon was there to stroke in the rebound!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Meepok Dry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeepok Dry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

let's hope that spurs have turned the corner finally
Old 02-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

= SPURS - 2 LIVERPOOL - 1 =

Hey SPURS BROs !

WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great comeback & we are off the bottom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARRY - U are the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!

Our beloved SPURS team have finally found their confidence and teamwork and our new players are playing much better !!!

So happy & Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal 4 - 4 Tottenham : Last-gasp Lennon saves Spurs

Harry Redknapp's magic touch worked again as Tottenham grabbed a last-gasp equaliser through Aaron Lennon to draw a thrilling clash against Arsenal 4-4 at the Emirates Stadium.

Trailing to David Bentley's stunning opener, Arsenal exposed Spurs' weakness at defending set-pieces to lead through Mikael Silvestre and William Gallas.

Emmanuel Adebayor added his obligatory goal - he now has eight from seven starts against Spurs - before Darren Bent pulled one back.

Robin van Persie, who had a hand in Arsenal's previous goals, netted his 50th goal for Arsenal but Spurs have a new resilience under Redknapp and Jermaine Jenas' late strike gave them hope before Lennon struck at the death.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1