The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
better see a doctor to check out nose bleeding...can be serious problem...or you took so much aphrodisiac food till nose bleed...

best rest and not play too much...
Thanks for your concern. Not a problem, it's just the poor air humidity and my room was terrible with no window and air ventilation. I moved to another room with balcony and I feel a lot better now.
Old 18-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

Haha desperate f*cker incel post on every sex forum asking for white FL. LOL. Maybe just go to a party hostel and learn how to socialize, so many European backpackers there all up for free sex if you know how to talk but of course an insecure loser who needs to bring his entourage cronies of 7 guys to HCM to whoremonger.
Your post removed becos external link to other website forum not allowed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
wah 2 pax 7.8m? Room only 900k means y'all must've spent a lot on LD. Was it worth it for just groping?
I didn't have a look at the bill but the breakdown roughly

150k VND counter charge x2
150k VND counter glass of whisky x2
150k VND counter LD drink x2
900k VND KTV 2hour with free flow whisky/beer x2
150K VND room LD Drink x18
Tips 500K VND mamasan, ladies x3
Mixer, cold tower and peanut prolly charges too so total about 7.8M

Not worth for grouping only cause cherry spa is just right outside. For a experience is OK, first time here and dunno where to go. Saw Catwalk KTV and the price seems even more premium. Walker by Stocking KTV too but didn't want to walk in blindly.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Kawaii, nice spa, sky and the legendary dolly spa , all on Le than ton has been closed since ages ago. I took a stroll up LTT ystr after dinner and they are all still closed. Probably didn't survive the covid onslaught. Kawaii and dolly has the best girls IMO. Those were the days where these outlets were operating and crazy things happened there. Most of these girls either migrated to Linh Cherry or some left the industry. I met up an ex dolly girl for lunch ystr and she told me how hard it was for them to survive during covid and most of them are out of the industry now.
Gaito will be always under attack. Early days was kynu, then gaigoi, and a while lot of other names.
Cheers and enjoy HCM
No eh, the spas were definitely open and not closed "ages" ago which was why i asked, cuz i was there a cpl tomes earlier this year, june and august i was there and they were all open, also kawaii spa sky spa and linh cherry are all under the same company, so doesnt make sense for only linh cherry to open and others not, unless they renovating or smth. Although i agree during that time, times might be hard for them as there were so many girls working n no demand, damn spoilt for choice, could easily get a girl at linh cherry that does fs at 1.5m now that things are much better for them, looking at all the koreans japs and indians patronizing them, it doesn't make sense for them to close their sub outlets as i heard linh cherry rooms are full on peak hours. I think is prolly renovation
Old 19-12-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikzxc View Post
I didn't have a look at the bill but the breakdown roughly

150k VND counter charge x2
150k VND counter glass of whisky x2
150k VND counter LD drink x2
900k VND KTV 2hour with free flow whisky/beer x2
150K VND room LD Drink x18
Tips 500K VND mamasan, ladies x3
Mixer, cold tower and peanut prolly charges too so total about 7.8M

Not worth for grouping only cause cherry spa is just right outside. For a experience is OK, first time here and dunno where to go. Saw Catwalk KTV and the price seems even more premium. Walker by Stocking KTV too but didn't want to walk in blindly.
Honestly best to avoid such places, the money you pay and the returns you get don't tally at all, i rather spend 2.5m fuck 1x quality at linh cherry and spend the rest of the money dating tinder girls etc, this way you get best of both worlds, gfe and release albeit different girl. Who knows if you get lucky maybe tinder girl also can release
Old 19-12-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
No eh, the spas were definitely open and not closed "ages" ago which was why i asked, cuz i was there a cpl tomes earlier this year, june and august i was there and they were all open, also kawaii spa sky spa and linh cherry are all under the same company, so doesnt make sense for only linh cherry to open and others not, unless they renovating or smth.
Yup. I believe you are right. Actually they are all under the same group. In the Lt Japan maze, even cherry and lucky spa sort of share the same batch of ladies. Most of the time while eating ramen at Danbo, I do see girls running in batches from lucky to cherry for mirroring. I think now for best quality ladies, they are all at Linh cherry.
Old 19-12-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiPhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank to support
Old 19-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

I walked past Sky spa on LTT today. Surprised to see one mamasan miserably sitting on the couch with no girls. She asked me for massage and said will bring me to Lucky spa. I asked "is this place and all the other spas on LTT main road closed as govt wants to potray a clean image?" I guess she didn't understand so I proceed walking to Linh Cherry

Was ushered into Linh Cherry and paid 600k to mamasan and she ushered a lady to me without allowing me to view. This kind of gwai lan attitude is normal, so I kept my cool and told her if she didn't allow parade, I will choose her and have her farked till she can walk no more. so she called for a parade and I chose a 20 yr old girl from Can Tho. Small natural boobs and damn tight body. Paid 2mn for the deed and walked away a happy man.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
anyone know where can find ang moh fl in hcm?
Haha desperate f*cker incel post on every sex forum asking for white FL. LOL. Maybe just go to a party hostel and learn how to socialize, so many European backpackers there all up for free sex if you know how to talk but of course an insecure loser who needs to bring his entourage cronies of 7 guys to HCM to whoremonger.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Your post removed becos external link to other website forum not allowed...
Cheers bro noted, need to call out this loser.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Promo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in HCM? Wanna explore spa or ktv together?
Old 19-12-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jalanbman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who want to explore spa together in HCM pm me
Old 20-12-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I walked past Sky spa on LTT today. Surprised to see one mamasan miserably sitting on the couch with no girls. She asked me for massage and said will bring me to Lucky spa. I asked "is this place and all the other spas on LTT main road closed as govt wants to potray a clean image?" I guess she didn't understand so I proceed walking to Linh Cherry

Was ushered into Linh Cherry and paid 600k to mamasan and she ushered a lady to me without allowing me to view. This kind of gwai lan attitude is normal, so I kept my cool and told her if she didn't allow parade, I will choose her and have her farked till she can walk no more. so she called for a parade and I chose a 20 yr old girl from Can Tho. Small natural boobs and damn tight body. Paid 2mn for the deed and walked away a happy man.
So it's really still kinda closed, i hope their business can remain open forever hahahah. Side note, would you really fk the mama? 😂 the mama there all damn cui one sia, wouldn't fuck them even if i was paid, much less pay them for it
Old 20-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xxjaylim88xx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can advise where to book girls for full day?
Old 20-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
So it's really still kinda closed, i hope their business can remain open forever hahahah. Side note, would you really fk the mama? 😂 the mama there all damn cui one sia, wouldn't fuck them even if i was paid, much less pay them for it
The mama at Linh cherry is very chui, honestly. Haha I said it with a grin, to sort of tell her not to f around with me. Sidenote, when Dolly was still operatingz I f the mamasan before. 36yo milf who was with a SG man and subsequently married him to sgpore😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1