The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 10-08-2018, 05:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnedge View Post
I did my circumcision a week ago with a plastic surgeon. there has not been much pain since just that walking is difficult bcos of the head being sensitive. problem is i have not been having any erections till now. Ive spoke to the dr and he says erections shouldnt be a problem and he think its all in my head which leads to not having an erection. any other bros encounter similiar scenarios? im abit worried now.. im due for a follow up on friday
Even if you do have an erection it's not going to kill you. It will just be uncomfortable.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 7
IAmAwesome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIAmAwesome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIAmAwesome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIAmAwesome is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It will just be uncomfortable
It will be uncomfortable only temporary but the pros of being circumcised lasts a long time
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal