The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post

thank you all for the advice........

moving on without thinking about revenge............

all brudders please be careful when falling for prc chicks............

xie xie
Hey TS, congrats and good for you!!! Move on with confidence knowing you are now all the wiser and an experienced bro. Cheers!!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7621 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
Haha I must be blind like the rest then! hahaha
got kena zapped by boss bo??
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
Hsdk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you deserved it.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
got kena zapped by boss bo??
Heng never hah....
Old 07-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fools and their money are soon parted. I mean u see it on tv shows all the time. The super materialistic ones are unless u are a super big catch. Good luck keeping them. No offence but unless u tell me that all u did was hold her hand and didn't even sleep with her. I doubt anyone here will have sympathy for u.

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

love is blind, it takes 2 to clap, please samsters, consider the part when we inocent men are in love for real n the bitches were all actress, give us poor men who were con a break
Dear Bro,
Totally empathize and sympathize with your plight lah.
It's true that "l-o-v-e" is blind.....But it takes two hands to clap in the matter of love!
so is the thing you shared with this whore 'love"?
I really dont think so. And dont think there is any need to besmirch the notion & concept of love by equating it to a pay-for-sex situation even if it involves an extended period.
You can buy a person but can you buy her heart? Can you buy love with gifts, cheques and other material proxies for 'affection" or "care' meh?
Wouldn't a better player and bigger veggie head always exist??
There will always be a very small number of exceptions but love with a whore always ends up becoming quite a meaningless suggestion..

With a whore, you should have known what you were getting into right from the start lor.
How can there even be love or friendship if it is still based on money, money and the hard facts of commercial exchange leh?
Its a service and one based on lies and fantasy. The extras she may have provided are the extras that you paid for.
Along comes a higher bidder with a better package and sorry you're just second best from now on and hence crap.
Thats how these hookers think. Right or wrong is not the issue. You should have known it from the start and not be seduced by the illusion and extras into thinking you are special or different.
Very likely you played right into her game and ignored all the other glaring evidence to the contrary.

Aiyah, Bro, I know its very hard one but never mind lah. Minimize your losses by moving on.
The more you dwell on it the more she'll be laughing if she finds out.
Are you more sore that she ran away with ur money or that she broke ur heart? But either way this kind of rs is just 99.999% not workable right from start. You probably know it too.
If you keep on thinking you are the exception, chances are you will just end up being the opposite.
Whatever you did, you aldy did so if your conscience is clear in other aspect just let it rest la.
Life is too short. Don't waste it talking 'love' to people who laugh behind ur back at you for doing so.
And not say we not sympathetic but this kind of stuff, desire for revenge included is not even latest news lah.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
Bro I really sympathise with your plight, but then wat do u really achieve by sabotaging her....

I believe in 'What goes round comes around'...If she's really so heart less like that, she will suffer her retribution in due course.

My advice : Just live and let go bah. You will live more happily as a person.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Super White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What makes you so special among all the other idiots who have spent their life savings on a whore?
Old 07-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN is all I can say.....
Old 07-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
shanshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

since u r deadbeat on revenge, why don't u just do the most simple thing..

report to police yourself that that she is not working at the company as indicated in her work permit but as a ktv hostess?

the police will do the rest to verify your storey if it is true..

as simple as that or u are expecting some bro here to do it on your behalf?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super White View Post
What makes you so special among all the other idiots who have spent their life savings on a whore?
Delusional?

Anyway, TS say he will forget about revenge and move on with his life already.

Beware clones...
Old 07-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
hottiefish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
For a China women liek this, i think all of us have encounter their behaviour and mindset as well. Example we go KTV or LSB, they will call you boss here and there and say whao you are so handsome and the only one she ever met, these wordings are very suiting to our ears but these are all beautiful lies. When you don't fed them enough $$ they turn table straight away and say nasty wording towards you. 9.9/10 of these china women in singapore are out to earn $$ and to go back hometown for better life unless they are married here for certain time if not there is not way to identify the good one.
Hope this will be a good example to you in life.

Just pay what you want and get it and walk off then you will be a better man tomorrow for better women. hahahahahahah

Forgive and forget, who knows you will be the next TOTO/Big Sweep/4D big winner.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:

thank you all for the advice........

moving on without thinking about revenge............

all brudders please be careful when falling for prc chicks............

xie xie

Big Bro chewitup,

you forgot to thanks another person ... the PRC that sucked half your saving (she was kind enough to only sucked half - not all)

Many years ago when my first business failed ... my ex partner run away with the also half the company money ... and spread rumours about me, causing my reputation to OMG

Me near near nearly brankrupt with so much debts - hide for 6 months - no jobs, no money, no more family support, etc etc .... After me woke up from my failure and stop blaming anyone else except myself and understand the meaning of responsiblity ... guess what ............

- I sms my ex-partner "Sorry for not doing my part that in turn making you insecure that resulted you to do such a thing, thank you" At the moment, my hatred all gone but the confident to face the world again all come back to me ---- i learned a fanastic lesson - I actually felt that I graduated from the university of society with a master degree . With my newly obtained "master degree" I manage to get a low paid job and slowly .....

Start my life again and presently still ok la ............. hope you can understand the rational ....

Hey TS, me much younger than you but WTF, things can fall apart regardless of age right... Anyway since you admitted your mistake to yourself ... I believe is about time you admit it too to your wifey gracefully, she will forgive you ... WISH YOU LUCK
Old 09-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

One bitch tried that stunt on me before....made me spend alot of money....den she decides to leave me for another richer guy.

My simple plan...I told her I just bought a property at Sentosa Cove, and I wanted her to stay with me. Told her the house was under renvo and even invited her to view that "house" with me. Game plan....saw her pussy juice gushing out the moment she stepped into Sentosa cove area....suddenly she became a koala bear to me again...tat nite i took her back to hotel and fucked her...and cum inside her. Next...I never answered her call anymore.

For TS, it all depends on how much u wanna fuck her back. If ur life savings is just $100 and u spent half on it on her...I'll say move on. If your savings is $1mil...and you spent half on her...I'll say you are bloodly dumb!!!!

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 09-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Nothing is free in this world, you may win some and you may lose some. Believe some of our bros here have ever encountered these experience before but they still move on.

Stop blaming whoever fault and look ahead what you need to do to get back your life again. What is lost take it as your worst lesson taught.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1