The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
The Tirak Problem

Disclaimer: This thread is not created for the purpose of directing offense to anyone or any group in particular. All statements made are for the general samster community. I myself have been in certain situations which I am about to mention, therefore I am not condemning anyone. Flames are not welcome and will be ignored.

Definition of Tirak: Darling in Thai
Definition of Tirak referred in this thread: WL whom you consider as a girlfriend

Though I have slowly faded away from the forum since early last year, I do check back occasionally for a read (or a laugh at the flamings over trivial matters). It was late 2002 I joined the sammyboy forum. At that point of time, posts made up of mostly FRs and valuable information. Recently, I have noticed a rather puzzling and sadly disturbing trend - the gradual increase of posts and discussions on idle chatter about having a Tirak, be it in GL Cat 40, BKK etc. Hell, there are even quite a few threads dedicated to the Tirak issue. Rather than encouraging Thai cheongsters to have a Tirak by discussing the issue like its a norm, I would like to lay out the facts plain and straight - having a Tirak is not a game, it's not fun and you are just putting yourself into a fucked up situation.

WHAT is the problem
Let's set the record straight, commercial sex means you pay money, you get sex. I constantly fail to understand why after a few insignificant repeat visits with a certain WL, they will start asking themselves questions like

"Why does she seem so happy to see me?"
"Why does she say she likes me?"
"Why does she french me like I'm her boyfriend? Does she do that with other customers?"
"Am I the only guy she calls after/before/during work?"
"Why does she let me do her raw?"
etc

These questions may seem stupid when laid out like above. The sad fact is that cheongsters often start developing feelings for a certain WL after some dose of basic KC (kumcheng meaning lovey-dovey care). The simple answer to the above questions is money. Unless of course she likes you so much she falls in love with you almost instantly, which is rarely, or almost never the case. She treats you like her boyfriend, so that you will start to like her and go back to her more often, which equates to more income. Remember, this is commercial sex. You did not meet her in Orchard road and then she rents a room in Geylang for you to come to fuck her exclusively because she loves you. You pay money, you fuck. Simple?

Advice: A retired samster once told me: "Cheong with your dick, not with your heart."

WHY do such things happen

As above, KC traps. When a WL see you as a potential carrot head, the things that you will often experience are listed below:

Hugging and kissing you when you step into her room.
Taking off your clothes and shoes like your japanese wife.
Saying that she misses you, loves you etc.
Giving you exclusive(thats what you think) services like BBBJ, raw, frenching etc.
Occasionally paying to extend you stay.
Telling you stories about her old and frail father, dying mother, dead cow, dorught hit farm at home.
Telling you to come back more often saying she misses you.
Calling you on the phone saying she misses you.

If you fall for these little but lethal doses of KC, then welcome to the Tirak club, may the Force be with you. Fear, pain and suffering, experience you will.

Advice: What you experience is what you paid for. Wake up your idea. You think she will fall for you so easily? Nothing is real, you are just another viewer watching a reality actress.

WHO are the victims

Youngsters who get pressured into having sex the first time with a prostitute due to influence of friends. Newbie cheongsters who never had much experience before with these kind of KC treatment. Poor souls who go for commercial sex cos they just broke up with their gf. Those inadequate with social skills (ie. cannot find a gf) and have to resort to commercial sex to satisfy their needs. Married men who have problems at home with their wife. Or even fuckheads who actually go down to Geylang looking for a relationship with WLs (trust me, there are those out there). The list just goes on and on.

Advice: If you are emotionally vulnurable or if you are an extremely sentimental person, stay off commercial sex.

WHERE & WHEN do such things occur

When you start going back to her two three times a week, refusing to visit other houses. When you book her overnight and get to interact and chat with her. When she start pouring out her sob stories to you. When you ask her out to eat, go shopping, watch movie etc.

Hustler once told me, overnight is when all the Tirak problems start. I agree with what he said. The four different times I got hooked to their KC traps was when I had the girls for overnight sessions, one in Hatyai, two in BKK, and one in GL. Ask SC, bollocksman or Yomun about the Counter 2 KTV girl in BKK. I'm sure they will remember. This may not be true for everyone, but I have seen many cases happening to my Singaporean friends in my workplace in Thailand. Those that prefer to go for ST or massage are often the ones who stay Tirak free. Those who constantly bring girls backl for LT are the ones who tend to get hooked to a girl.

Even just recently, I started to like this bargirl working in Nana Plaza. The feelings got too strong for my liking and I pulled out just in time to land myself in another round of shit. Since then, I never went back. Thank goodness she lost her handphone and I never gave her my number again.

Advice: Know how to pull out to save yourself money and heartache. Overnight is especially dangerous when you already developed some feelings for the girl.

THE VICIOUS CYCLE OF (THE TIRAK) LIFE

Three years ago when I first fell in love with a WL in Hatyai, I sought advice from many cheongsters including siamcutey. Some of you may see SC as blunt and tactless when giving advice about Tirak relationships. I was stubborn and refused to listen to SC. And then he told me," What you want to do is up to you, in time you will understand." And how true his words were. I got burnt on countless occasions and I thought back and reflected on his words.

In SC's early days, he was also in my situation, refusing to listen to more experienced cheongsters. He in turn gave me advice after he learnt from experience and I refused to listen. Now I am based in Thailand working with fellow Singaporeans. I have been giving advice and they refuse to listen as well. A colleague of mine recently got burnt and personally told me that he regretted not listening to me earlier. He is now in turn discouraging others from getting into relationships with these girls but they refuse to listen yet again. You get the idea. There is a Chinese idion which goes, "Bu Ting Lao Ren Yen, Ci Kui Zai Yen Qian". It means: By not listening to the advice of elders, you can only stand to lose. Be smart, prevention is better than cure

This is the first part of my posting. I will continue shortly about the endless stories of my Singaporean friends here in Thailand with Thai WLs. Almost every one of them got burnt in some way or the other. For more details, please read Stephen Leather's "Private Dancer".

Tirakly Yours,
TheUnforgiven
Old 25-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tirak Problem

great post. one up for you when the 24hr wait is over. helped to set things into perspective for me.
Old 25-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
...having a Tirak is not a game, it's not fun and you are just putting yourself into a fucked up situation.

Advice: A retired samster once told me: "Cheong with your dick, not with your heart."

Advice: What you experience is what you paid for. Wake up your idea. You think she will fall for you so easily? Nothing is real, you are just another viewer watching a reality actress.

Advice: If you are emotionally vulnurable or if you are an extremely sentimental person, stay off commercial sex.

Advice: Know how to pull out to save yourself money and heartache. Overnight is especially dangerous when you already developed some feelings for the girl.

...Be smart, prevention is better than cure
Well said, Bro TheUnforgiven, really "Yi Zhen Jian Xue" listing out the Root, Cause, Prevention....for all samster to learn.

Hope all samster, especially those intended/beginning to cheong, would read ur thread b4 getting themselves into problems...

Cheers! Up ur thread first!...later....
Old 25-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
Tirakly Yours,
TheUnforgiven
Sir

you're back!!!!!!!!! welcome back...........looking forward to more of your postings
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 25-05-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic post my friend.

Echoes my labouring calls for cheongsters to know the difference when indulging in commerical sex.

I had wanted to punch the daylights (with a similar thread) outta those who keeps habouring and building false hopes with commerical sex workers. I for one, can also fall into it... I admit it's damn dangerous and hard to avoid this love shower raining on us... but I'm glad I've pass this stage.

There will just be too many obstacles and hardships... and the fall out and burn out rates will just be too high: many loses sleeps and cry n stares blankly from their high rise flats ever so eager to jump after a failed relationship with a sex worker.... pathetic and sad indeed.

Anyway, as long as girls are willing to strip eagerly and blow ur cock as if ur cock meant the whole world to her.... there will be fools falling badly for this little fake tell-tale "Girl has interest in me" signs.

Bros, it's hard to go on saving fellow cheongsters from falling into this trap... but as long as there're constant posts to remind them...at least we're doing our part.

I'll still stick to my reminder to fellow choengsters: Leave your sperm in the room, but remember to take your heart out with you.

Trap Breaker,
The Hustler
Old 25-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Gstringlover411

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have a slightly different take on this matter:

All of us (including cheongster and WL) have emotions and want to be loved, respected and care for....

When we get special attention from a WL, naturally, we feel shiok as it satisfied our physical and emotional needs, mah... Naturally we want to reciprocate.

I don't think all WL are scheming bitches. They too loved to be showered with attention, respect and concern. When a cheongster gives them that, they too feel good and want to give back too more than than SOP stuff (I know not all the WL give from the heart).

I think many cheongsters would even marry a Thai WL, if not for all the problems associated with doing so in the long run - societal frown, perennial money problems on her side of the family, the dark side of her life - how many men she had bonked and get bonked before, etc.

In the end, the big head always prevails over the little head and we live in a practical society.

My view is that enjoy the special attention from the Thai WL tirak while it lasted and move on when it ends because it is just not practical lor... Also cherished the sweet memories once in a while
Old 25-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

I can share your dilema. My tirak is goin back to BKK today, understand from her its for good. Ask her what she will be doing there, she told me to stay there for 2 months with her sister who is working in the same house. Last night was my last time with her. She had neber asked me for anything, thats why I like her a lot, not even asked me to double time most of the time. Nowadays, I can't even perform with her on the bed. However, the last time I tried with the other girl I could cum.

Actually, I dun mind sharing this and get myself ridiculed or zapped, I really do like her a lot but inside, whenever I think of her going back, not only that I felt worried she might end up in one of the joints. I dun knoe, actually I am quite blur.
Old 25-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

good post bro.theUnforgiven & bro.The_Hustler, these should be the kind of stuff we share among each other. won't comment further in writing but in action by uping both of you accordingly as a sign of my support when i recover
Old 25-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
I can share your dilema. My tirak is goin back to BKK today, understand from her its for good. Ask her what she will be doing there, she told me to stay there for 2 months with her sister who is working in the same house. Last night was my last time with her. She had neber asked me for anything, thats why I like her a lot, not even asked me to double time most of the time. Nowadays, I can't even perform with her on the bed. However, the last time I tried with the other girl I could cum.

Actually, I dun mind sharing this and get myself ridiculed or zapped, I really do like her a lot but inside, whenever I think of her going back, not only that I felt worried she might end up in one of the joints. I dun knoe, actually I am quite blur.
How about I post my 1st tirak story here? Will take up about 9 pages of the Word Document.

My 1st tirak can work in GL for 2 years but go back after 1 year cos she can't take the ramming and drilling anymore. When she got back, she had to go for frequent medical appointments due to her past work hazard. Most of the WLs suffer from pain, abrasions, due to the constant drillings and rammings made by customers. My 1st tirak said she ain't gonna work in this line again.

Then you know where is she 1 1/2 years after she quit the trade? She is back to it plying the trade in another country again. So what they say can it be taken at face value? You decide.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
So what they say can it be taken at face value? You decide. SC
I can agree to what you say. Its just that sometimes when I think abt her working back in this line, I somewhat felt a bit hurt taht's all. Thanks for the advice.
Old 25-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Not to curry favour, sometimes kanna screw or lecture by you guys make sense to me because I felt that you all are much more human than some of the people I know. Thanks.
Old 25-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can agree to what you say. Its just that sometimes when I think abt her working back in this line, I somewhat felt a bit hurt taht's all. Thanks for the advice.

That's normal as you're closed to her after a while and no matter is your tirak or a friend, you wouldn't hope that they go back into that trade. I would say probably up to 20% of ex-WL in GL are sure to regenerate their bodies somewhere else in other countries. $ is always the motivating factor for them and after used to enjoying comfortable life for a while, who is willing to go back being poor again. Maybe this life you are just fated to be friends with her unless you take a big risk to be with her in LOS.
Old 25-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
That's normal as you're closed to her after a while and no matter is your tirak or a friend, you wouldn't hope that they go back into that trade. I would say probably up to 20% of ex-WL in GL are sure to regenerate their bodies somewhere else in other countries. $ is always the motivating factor for them and after used to enjoying comfortable life for a while, who is willing to go back being poor again. Maybe this life you are just fated to be friends with her unless you take a big risk to be with her in LOS.

When its comes to thai or Bkk, you are my master. Machiam Star Wars Sith Lord like tat. I can't help every time you appear I have to address you as master. Heehee. I guess she's back in BKK now with her sister. I just hope that she will lead a different life. She kept asking me to go Ratchada to look for her where she is staying.
Old 25-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
20% is a very modest figure. I would say 95% at the least as Singapore may be the last stop for some. While regenerate their bodies at some other countries must include Thailand as well. FL, MP girl, KTV...........

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When its comes to thai or Bkk, you are my master. Machiam Star Wars Sith Lord like tat. I can't help every time you appear I have to address you as master. Heehee. I guess she's back in BKK now with her sister. I just hope that she will lead a different life. She kept asking me to go Ratchada to look for her where she is staying.
Dun be fool by the nick, I'm not master just another cheongster. I also got my own shit to settle also. Unless you can get out of cheonging, living here ain't good as you think. I also stay in Ratchada, so I presume your girl should be either staying in Sutthisan, Chan Mueng or Huay Hwang area as most of the working girls love to stay there due to the convenience.

Maybe you can to pay her a visit and see how's she doing, I understand your situation as last time I also like you until I itchy backside and here am I, still stuck in LOS cannot go back due to work and other stuffs. Maybe you should take some time off from her and think about the situation whether are you serious or is it worth taking the risk.........after a while I'm sure you will find the answer. Good Luck.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1