The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Treat the WL with due respects

I have met many WLs who chit chat with me and shared their fair share of stories about good and bad customers.

For the sake of bros here and also for the sake of the WL, perhaps we can start this thread.

According to the WLs fair share of stories, there are customers who:
- use hidden camera device put in pocket or use handphone camera to video the process
- if the WL insist of capped BJ but the customer does not want, he will flare up and scold the WL
- Fuck halfway doggie or missionery, the customer will pull out condom and fuck the WL Raw
- Customer didi show signs of herpes and yet want to BBBJ
- Customer dig the WL hole very hard without her permission
- Customer bang the WL very rough like fucking a sex doll

Hearing these stories, i felt quite sick.

I heard from the diifferent houses OKT that the gals and OKT has the right to reject bad customers, which is true and this have been practiced. Hence some customers try to get the gals by calling them from other houses until they are found out and later also blacklisted from that house.

well, if any bro is sick with std, perhaps it is for the good of all bros and WLs that you do capped BJ and capped FJ

we hope to cheong the gals for a long time, and not shorten any of our cheong span

haiz

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Treat the WL with due respects

according to the OKTs from a few houses, with regards to the case of the hidden camera, should not even try or else the OKT has the right to shut the door, prevent the customer from leaving and call in the Police.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Got bad WLs. Got bad customers. Got bad OKTs.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Got bad WLs. Got bad customers. Got bad OKTs.
this is golden...

yea it is just unavoidable

buyers complain about sellers
sellers complain about buyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
according to the OKTs from a few houses, with regards to the case of the hidden camera, should not even try or else the OKT has the right to shut the door, prevent the customer from leaving and call in the Police.
actually if want to take videos, just get consent from the gals...

some are willing especially if u top it up or u even get to do it for free if you are regular to them...

i duno about the regulations with these but many FL can
of course I have never requested before lol
Old 25-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let a rotten apple spoil the whole bunch !
Old 26-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Really cannot understand some of these behaviour. Money can’t buy love so why force the WLs into doing things they are not willing.

Both customer and lady has the right to walk out of the room

- use hidden camera device put in pocket or use handphone camera to video the process .
I support reporting this to police and persecute these bastard

- if the WL insist of capped BJ but the customer does not want, he will flare up and scold the WL
Honestly this is not a given. Just refer to the wall

- Fuck halfway doggie or missionery, the customer will pull out condom and fuck the WL Raw
I think police need to be summoned. This can potential be a life threatening issue

Girl should walk out and inform the OkT

Girl should reject the advance

This can be subjective as everyone’s threshold is different. Brother Thor always said he hammered the WL and they seem to enjoy it. Probably a technique issue? Or tooling issue
Old 26-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Really cannot understand some of these behaviour. Money can’t buy love so why force the WLs into doing things they are not willing.

- use hidden camera device put in pocket or use handphone camera to video the process .

I think police need to be summoned. This can potential be a life threatening issue

This can be subjective as everyone’s threshold is different. Brother Thor always said he hammered the WL and they seem to enjoy it. Probably a technique issue? Or tooling issue
Simple. This is a society with all kind pervert personality, especial people who think they have higher social status than others.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Because Thor is no ordinary man. He’s a God. Lol.

Go watch Infinity War and you will understand what I mean.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Because Thor is no ordinary man. He’s a God. Lol.

Go watch Infinity War and you will understand what I mean.
Actually bang hard hor, quite selective .. there was one girl who I bang before and she don't like hard bang.. then last 5 min I bang sibei hard... end session, she told me wow.. U bang so hard, so shiok.. haha.. so bang or don't bang hard ?
Old 26-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I have met many WLs who chit chat with me and shared their fair share of stories about good and bad customers.

For the sake of bros here and also for the sake of the WL, perhaps we can start this thread.

According to the WLs fair share of stories, there are customers who:
- use hidden camera device put in pocket or use handphone camera to video the process

Hearing these stories, i felt quite sick.

I heard from the diifferent houses OKT that the gals and OKT has the right to reject bad customers, which is true and this have been practiced. Hence some customers try to get the gals by calling them from other houses until they are found out and later also blacklisted from that house.

well, if any bro is sick with std, perhaps it is for the good of all bros and WLs that you do capped BJ and capped FJ

we hope to cheong the gals for a long time, and not shorten any of our cheong span

haiz
Wl didnt complain about big dick, angmoh and mangkali.
Their size is anytime bigger than our 2 fingers.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Actually bang hard hor, quite selective .. there was one girl who I bang before and she don't like hard bang.. then last 5 min I bang sibei hard... end session, she told me wow.. U bang so hard, so shiok.. haha.. so bang or don't bang hard ?
It’s about timing.

You can bang a girl hard after you warmed her up and juices are flowing.

A tip, if even during foreplay, you touch a girl’s pussy and it’s dripping wet, you can just hammer away because she’s super horny for your love stick already.

If you find it’s dry, then go slow.

Keep your eye on her reaction with every thrust.

With experience fucking more girls, you will be able to know how and when to hit their spots. Some like it slow, some like it fast, some like a mix of everything. Some even like to be choked, bitten or have their arms restrained behind their back like a dirty sex slave.

Most importantly, enter the session with the mindset that you are her lover coming in to give her a good time.

This means you should look good, smell good and feel good with every move you make.

Hope that’ll be helpful for all bros.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
It’s about timing.

You can bang a girl hard after you warmed her up and juices are flowing.

A tip, if even during foreplay, you touch a girl’s pussy and it’s dripping wet, you can just hammer away because she’s super horny for your love stick already.

If you find it’s dry, then go slow.

Keep your eye on her reaction with every thrust.

With experience fucking more girls, you will be able to know how and when to hit their spots. Some like it slow, some like it fast, some like a mix of everything. Some even like to be choked, bitten or have their arms restrained behind their back like a dirty sex slave.

Most importantly, enter the session with the mindset that you are her lover coming in to give her a good time.

This means you should look good, smell good and feel good with every move you make.

Hope that’ll be helpful for all bros.
totally agree with you. i always check with the WL if she is pain when i pump her. if pain i will slow down.

they are not sex doll or sex toy, but just providing their service. just like waitresses serving you in restaurants and you have no right to pull their hair or slap them

Old 26-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
totally agree with you. i always check with the WL if she is pain when i pump her. if pain i will slow down.

they are not sex doll or sex toy, but just providing their service. just like waitresses serving you in restaurants and you have no right to pull their hair or slap them
This one I don’t totally agree.

Waitress in restaurant obviously you can’t slap or pull their hair.

But WL, you can do almost anything you like provided the girl allows you to.

You also need to exert your rights as a paying customer to be satisfied sexually by the WL.

What we do not want is the WL demanded to be treated with respect, and you end up PCC in a corner yourself while she plays games or wechat on her phone.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I don't agree with you on this. These WL provide sex services, that is to say they are willing sex toy at a price. Coming to sexual behavior, some people enjoy the pleasure of sexual violence/torture while others don't. So, as long as paid customer does not go over the board of causing injury, it is part of WL's service. Take an example, some love ass rim, it is a mental torture to the girl licking the asshole knowing some are fxxking smelly.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I don't agree with you on this. These WL provide sex services, that is to say they are willing sex toy at a price. Coming to sexual behavior, some people enjoy the pleasure of sexual violence/torture while others don't. So, as long as paid customer does not go over the board of causing injury, it is part of WL's service. Take an example, some love ass rim, it is a mental torture to the girl licking the asshole knowing some are fxxking smelly.
agree with you on the point that as long as dont cause damage to the gal, that is most important. do you know that there are some custoemrs who think their sgd150 is big fuck and banged the gal like a sex toy, causing injury to the gal and the gal gotta rest a few days cos the vagina skin 破皮 is torn or the customer thrust too hard and deep that her vagina innner linings got injured?

the gal has the right to stop servicing the client and tell the okt, and as you know, that will be as good as having the client blacklisted. the okt also will not let customer cause harm to the other gals and the gals out of action for a few days just bcos of that customer sgd150.

bcos of this sgd150, the gal cannot work for a few days, both the gal and the okt will suffer quite substantial loss in income.

lets treat the gals with care and respect. we pay to cheong and the gal earn the money for their future.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1