The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

wa if really mook hor i go bao her.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post

Your the real Magnum PI 👌
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 5
yowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa if really mook hor i go bao her.
Me too. After U have tabao her.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay+OT on Time."
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-04-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 9
gorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud ofgorb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikong1688 View Post
Miss eroticism Minny . anyone have her line can share?
Oh Minny, she is cute. got her to post some sexy shot when she have no customers.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 7
qwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud ofqwerty1213 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post

Looks very familiar. Same stable?

Last edited by qwerty1213; 08-04-2021 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1637 / Power: 9
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Haha this is what I meant, locanto catfish worse than dome 2
Old 11-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
justine123 is one of the Best!justine123 is one of the Best!justine123 is one of the Best!
An update to the situation in Thai, not surprisingly most of my go-to contacts are hunkering down with small businesses and with inter provinces travel lock-down for certain provinces, it's been a dull month and will be ongoing as cases resurges.

Nightspots and entertainment venues are almost in full force lockdown mode across many provinces. However the university girls are still in awe of foreigners and very open to causal intimacy. Scored one in the same apartment. But decided against more action as we stay in the same place..learnt not to eat and shit in the same place.

The Thai girls are not dying for action since they still have locals to turn to. But yes, they are dying for income.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7222 / Power: 10
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
An update to the situation in Thai, not surprisingly most of my go-to contacts are hunkering down with small businesses and with inter provinces travel lock-down for certain provinces, it's been a dull month and will be ongoing as cases resurges.

Nightspots and entertainment venues are almost in full force lockdown mode across many provinces. However the university girls are still in awe of foreigners and very open to causal intimacy. Scored one in the same apartment. But decided against more action as we stay in the same place..learnt not to eat and shit in the same place.

The Thai girls are not dying for action since they still have locals to turn to. But yes, they are dying for income.
Thanks for the update. By then most are hungry already.

Target: 9000
Old 11-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The latest outbreak in Thailand IMO shut down night entertainment also no use cuz thais still having fun behind close doors one. Girls who need money will still go find work even when their workplace is closed.

Good news is Thailand previously stop private hospitals from buying vaccines but now will allow them buy limited vaccines to help accelerate vaccination. But still duno what kind of vaccines? Or when stocks will arrive?

Anyway likely need advance booking and pay money to jab. So those who don't want wait for Thai govt give free jab maybe can lookout and consider. cuz Thailand vaccination progress likely end 2022 or 2023 then can complete?

Sg is target end this year. So if lucky, Sg border may open end this year or early 2022 for vaccinated tourism again.
Old 12-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
nirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to behold

A FL that came to Singapore a couple of years and I had good chemistry with and subsequently fucked her everytime I went Pattaya told me recently she went back to hometown in Korat and work in farm and say probably she will not be working as 'prostitute' for now until future there are tourists coming back....locals can fuck her but not going to pay for her and her family and baby....livelihood.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Everyone
I havenít had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year Iím getting depressed and disillusioned. I donít have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
Iím quite desperate so I would appreciate any useful suggestions.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 5
Slowpump is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSlowpump is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSlowpump is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post

Nice to hear about the "uni" girls. Guess they're the ones who are servicing us if not for the bloody pandemic. Sg guys just love to help them improve on the income hehe.
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7196 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Hello Everyone
I havenít had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year Iím getting depressed and disillusioned. I donít have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
Iím quite desperate so I would appreciate any useful suggestions.
Park lane mall ! Pls read out the thread
How much you willing to pay ?
The best look for local FL !
You can use michat to hunt for maid ,
Or you read out from screw maid thread some one selling the maid contact
FL really need luck to get the good one

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想ď通Ē了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想ď幹Ē了嘛。🤣
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
some one selling the maid
One must ask if they can go further into the dark side to do it with maid.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1