The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Confirm if you regular her, will uncover more service from her
sharing is caring, up you
Old 13-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
sharing is caring, up you
Thank you bro, returned my humble 3 points.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
For bros who requested and you are above 100 points, i have already provided details.

Please note, most of the MLs have requested that their full address not to be published or disclosed until you have made contact with them.

This is to avoid random walk-ins who want to try their luck or check out the joint first - imagine if you are the customer and in the process of being taken care by ML.... then get all these interruptions.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Mr G.
Thanks for sharing bro. Upped you
Old 14-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jalan Sultan new mall ML

Decided to make ab advance booking to avoid any disappointment.

Arrived about 5 mins early and settled in her shop which had about 3 treatment rooms with secured doors.

Her overall massage is good for me I would rate 6-7/10.

She has sizeable boobs easily C- D.

After 30mins of massage she asked if I wanted JG which I'm not a fan of. But said OK... However I told her to perform a sensual one for me. She commenced with me facing down. Giving my cock a reverse slow sensual rub with deep strokes and twisting of the cock head but mainly below the ridge of cock head. I think if she continued.. I can surely cum.

She asked me to turn over to continue. While we chat about cock stoking.
Imagine another 25 mins of cock tease.

She was quite close to such styles..
https://www.hegre.com/massage/lingam-massage-volume-1

Just as a tip.. I normally share such videos with the MLs I'm comfortable with... And all I can say is I got amazing explosive returns.

Anyway... The tease of another 25 mind of near ecstasy was many a times unbearable and yet amazing. I found myself clenching with white knuckles to the towels around me.

At times I don't know if it was her tongue.. Lips or something else.. I would take a peek to see her magical fingers at work with her seductive smile.

I finally gave in and unloaded puddles into her hands and felt my own cum trickling down my balls with the mixture of oil as she continued with an erotic milking of the final drops as I quivered and twitched under her spell.

She kept telling me softly to relax as my final drops were sensually squeezed up with one hand while her other fingers moved up and down my well oiled frenulum.

.... Rarely are my legs wobbly.. Chest and face were tingling from the slight over hyper ventalting when I reached my point of no return.

She left the room for some hot towels and water...i was flat out catching my breath.

She returned.. Cleaned me up and parted ways after some light banter.

Total rates.. A well earned $100.
Thanks Mr G. I didn’t manage to go but my friend did. He mentioned the lady don’t allow ppl to touch her. Only she can touch your cock. Location very open, beside a mall with hot zone. Place is in a shop with another few masseurs and also shower is open. Very wasted
Old 14-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Jalan Sultan new mall ML

Arrived about 5 mins early and settled in her shop which had about 3 treatment rooms with secured doors.

After 30mins of massage she asked if I wanted JG which I'm not a fan of. But said OK... However I told her to perform a sensual one for me. She commenced with me facing down. Giving my cock a reverse slow sensual rub with deep strokes and twisting of the cock head but mainly below the ridge of cock head. I think if she continued.. I can surely cum.

Just as a tip.. I normally share such videos with the MLs I'm comfortable with... And all I can say is I got amazing explosive returns.

Anyway... The tease of another 25 mind of near ecstasy was many a times unbearable and yet amazing. I found myself clenching with white knuckles to the towels around me.

At times I don't know if it was her tongue.. Lips or something else.. I would take a peek to see her magical fingers at work with her seductive smile.

I finally gave in and unloaded puddles into her hands and felt my own cum trickling down my balls with the mixture of oil as she continued with an erotic milking of the final drops as I quivered and twitched under her spell.

She kept telling me softly to relax as my final drops were sensually squeezed up with one hand while her other fingers moved up and down my well oiled frenulum.

.... Rarely are my legs wobbly.. Chest and face were tingling from the slight over hyper ventalting when I reached my point of no return.

She left the room for some hot towels and water...i was flat out catching my breath.

Sounds awesome bro. Please share ctc. Thanks!
Old 14-04-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 5
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Sounds awesome bro. Please share ctc. Thanks!
Wow .... seems powerful
Old 14-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

The legend B**** is retiring from JG scene end this month.
I had my maintenance done... with superb finish... good luck bros.
Old 14-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jalan Sultan new mall ML

Imagine another 25 mins of cock tease

Thanks for sharing bro,

So heres my FR after trying her out.

Exchanges some messages on wechat and book an appointment with her, location is very discreet, I also not sure how Peanut manage to find this place. Kudos to you.

Anyway, once arrived, lady was the one that looked at exactly like the picture on wechat and she led me into a room after opening the main door.

I asked her what is her name, she introduced herself as T. I told her I was looking for S instead, but she said she's not available today. I was a bit hesitant if I should walk away and wait for S but I just give it a try since I was already there and coming from far away.

Massage started with finger/elbow/knuckle pressing and kneading, I will give the massage a 7-8/10, good massage, not piano kind but also not the best I have received either.

While massaging, she asked if I wanted anything extra services, I ask her what has she offer. Then came the rates with service of baoyang, juagen at 80/60 respectively.

At this point, I was a bit confused as bro mention total damage is 100, in my mind, even if I take JG + entry is around more than 100, so instead, I asked her does she offer any $100 package, she said no. So I told her that I will take up the juagen package.

Juagen is as what stated by bro peanut, started from facing downwards and than turnover and continue. I must say that I didn't regret try this new ML. She has total control over my lil bro over a period of more than 30mins. I must say she got the skill of sensual JG.

Once unloaded, she smiled at me and told me to take my time while she prepare drink for me. I wanted to take a shower and asked her where is the toilet located, she told me there's no toilet at all, I was a bit stunned but than no choice, wiped hard and clean, changed and go.

Charges are more than what Bro peanut mentioned, a bit more but I have no qualms as she does her job very well I must say.

So bro Peanut, I'm still confused if the lady mentioned in your reply is her or not, she said she's not but the service rendered is similar as what you described.

Thanks anyway, will rtm in the future.
Old 14-04-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

So bro Zakarum what was the actual damage ...
Lady S .?? wat happened
Old 14-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Thanks for sharing bro,

So heres my FR after trying her out.

Exchanges some messages on wechat and book an appointment with her, location is very discreet, I also not sure how Peanut manage to find this place. Kudos to you.

Anyway, once arrived, lady was the one that looked at exactly like the picture on wechat and she led me into a room after opening the main door.

I asked her what is her name, she introduced herself as T. I told her I was looking for S instead, but she said she's not available today. I was a bit hesitant if I should walk away and wait for S but I just give it a try since I was already there and coming from far away.

Massage started with finger/elbow/knuckle pressing and kneading, I will give the massage a 7-8/10, good massage, not piano kind but also not the best I have received either.

While massaging, she asked if I wanted anything extra services, I ask her what has she offer. Then came the rates with service of baoyang, juagen at 80/60 respectively.

At this point, I was a bit confused as bro mention total damage is 100, in my mind, even if I take JG + entry is around more than 100, so instead, I asked her does she offer any $100 package, she said no. So I told her that I will take up the juagen package.

Juagen is as what stated by bro peanut, started from facing downwards and than turnover and continue. I must say that I didn't regret try this new ML. She has total control over my lil bro over a period of more than 30mins. I must say she got the skill of sensual JG.

Once unloaded, she smiled at me and told me to take my time while she prepare drink for me. I wanted to take a shower and asked her where is the toilet located, she told me there's no toilet at all, I was a bit stunned but than no choice, wiped hard and clean, changed and go.

Charges are more than what Bro peanut mentioned, a bit more but I have no qualms as she does her job very well I must say.

So bro Peanut, I'm still confused if the lady mentioned in your reply is her or not, she said she's not but the service rendered is similar as what you described.

Thanks anyway, will rtm in the future.
I think there are 3 person there. My friend went and there is a place to bath but for special group of clients
Old 15-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I think there are 3 person there. My friend went and there is a place to bath but for special group of clients
Who your friend took? There's no place inside the spa, which spa are you talking about bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
So bro Zakarum what was the actual damage ...
Lady S .?? wat happened
Depending on what service you take up, but it's more than the total 100 damage.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Who your friend took? There's no place inside the spa, which spa are you talking about bro?

Depending on what service you take up, but it's more than the total 100 damage.
Have la. Today I just went. In the shop, there is a place to bath (behind the massage place). I met Ms S. well. Only issue she quite resistance to squeezing boobs. Haha! Shy la.....cock tease me till buay tahan. I bath before my massage and after I fire at her. Haha
Old 15-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
hyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Jalan Sultan new mall ML

Mind sharing more on this gem? Gum xia gum xia
Old 16-04-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
Any bros can exchange soda contact? I have a D cupper to exchange
No point having her contact or location, she famous to the point that she doesn't even bother to reply to messages from new guys anymore. With lots of regulars queuing up, new guys will never get a chance. Maybe wait for borders open, her regulars got more options overseas then perhaps shes accepting new guys.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
No point having her contact or location, she famous to the point that she doesn't even bother to reply to messages from new guys anymore. With lots of regulars queuing up, new guys will never get a chance. Maybe wait for borders open, her regulars got more options overseas then perhaps shes accepting new guys.
Well said bro. Got many solid massuer around and some can also suck cock very well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread