The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 17
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

FR for 芹芹 Qin Qin (2228号), or is it not

Blur sotong me had problem going up her condo. After clearing up the confusion, I went up, the door opened and the girl in front of me doesn't look like Qin Qin at all. Instead, she looked like 瑶瑶 Yao Yao(2219号) https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4155. Of course won't reject, since I said few pages earlier that she was priced out of my budget. I said she doesn't look like the girl in photos, she asked "我真人比较漂亮吧. Anyway I just play along.

Looks: Exactly like her new set of photos. Was wearing the same dress. 9/10
GFE: 3/10. I tried to chitchat but she was indifferent to me (maybe you got more luck if you are yandao... hahaha). She said she is on tourist pass so won't be here long
Boobs: Small B, dark nips
Body: SYT, a bit tan. Has tattoo on her wrist. Complexion ok, not super smooth.
Shower: Didn't shower with me. Usually should shower together for hygiene purposes, you know, clean and inspect dick but she didn't... signz.
BBBJ: 8/10 short but like bro kaixin82 mentioned, got such a young pretty long hair girl service you, you see also damn shiok.
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, willing to try many positions. Cowgirl position was the best for me cos u can admire her slim college-girl like face and body.
RTF: Nope, I think her service standards will soon drop. nevertheless, I will still recommend visiting her once, where got everyday got such chio SYT? I paid $140 and not $180 or her revised $150 lol since she is suppose to be Qin Qin.

Anyway, why Qin Qin and Yao Yao mixed up? I think Qin Qin is on code red and due to Yao Yao's initially high price, she is helping to cover some of Qin Qin's customers. Of course this is just my conjecture and I might be wrong. But there is no reason why she will list twice on the site. I saw Yao Yao's housemate when I was leaving, and the lady is also SYT and ah lianish. Of course also doesn't look like the photos in Qin Qin's profile https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4163. I wonder if any bro got any clue on this mixup, is my conjecture correct or not... hmmm....

Last edited by sexnoob; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
FlamerZ007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlamerZ007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros have any recommendation for good massage lady?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3803 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
FR for 芹芹 Qin Qin (2228号)
thanks for sharing. up u some points. pics of qin qin looks good. hope is just code red n not a switch.

min points to trade: 10.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 17
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for sharing. up u some points. pics of qin qin looks good. hope is just code red n not a switch.
Errr, hopefully u never read my FR wrongly...
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 11
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wind so super big recently. So maybe you wanna edit out location descriptions, and generally not even discuss locations altogether.
Thanks for the heads up.

Anyway, bros now strong wind, please when you all waiting strategize abit ar.

Had a session earlier, finished liao when going out saw a young bro sitting directly down there.

I look at him, he look at me, I walked pass him and in my mind I was like "I know is you liao".

Last edited by desudesu; Today at 12:15 AM.
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Managed to visit Qin Qin.
She was upfront that she doesn't look like the girl in the ad, but sent me another pic of herself and assured that I won't u-turn.
I only realized after the session that she's actually Yao Yao.
Otherwise, she's a young pretty long hair SYT with good complexion
The sight of her doing bj with her lovely long hair is amazing
Session was ok, she's shy and inexperienced but i didn't get to french her.

i paid 140 but she's thinking of adjusting to 150. Abit like stock markets...but at least she's a SYT
Thanks for the FR on Qin Qin. Actually, she is Yao Yao. Looks like this gal need some training, cajoling or coaxing to bring out the best in her. Or will she become worse???

As to why, impmm website wants to use two advertisements to the same gal, I think they are testing which one will draw the most response or the strategy may be to use fake adverts to draw fast response. Using fake adverts, the initial response may be good. But if the gal is generally not up to par, the demand may fade away as it is reported as landmine. But if the gal is still highly acceptable, like Yao Yao in this case, the website hopes the fake advert will help to draw more people to her quickly. I notice another pairing of such nature. Those belong to Xiao Ai. I have not tried her yet but I have seen her and spoken to her after bonking Meng Meng. I know which is her real pic. https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4159 The fake or photoshopped advert is https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4105
For Xiao Ai, I think response to the advert using fake/highly photoshopped pics (which had been there for some time) is weakening. So I think they are trying to use genuine pics to salvage the situation. There is price reduction also. I don't know if it will work. I know for Xiao Ai's case, the middleman collect their fees based on $60 per pax. If demand for her is weak, middleman in a sense lose money. I am just guessing the entire business arrangement and the promotion approach.
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR for 芹芹 Qin Qin (2228号), or is it not

Blur sotong me had problem going up her condo. After clearing up the confusion, I went up, the door opened and the girl in front of me doesn't look like Qin Qin at all. Instead, she looked like 瑶瑶 Yao Yao(2219号) https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4155.

Anyway, why Qin Qin and Yao Yao mixed up? I think Qin Qin is on code red and due to Yao Yao's initially high price, she is helping to cover some of Qin Qin's customers. Of course this is just my conjecture and I might be wrong. But there is no reason why she will list twice on the site. I saw Yao Yao's housemate when I was leaving, and the lady is also SYT and ah lianish. Of course also doesn't look like the photos in Qin Qin's profile https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4163. I wonder if any bro got any clue on this mixup, is my conjecture correct or not... hmmm....
Reply given in response to kaixin's FR on Qin Qin is applicable here. It is cut and paste here.

As to why, impmm website wants to use two advertisements to the same gal, I think they are testing which one will draw the most response or the strategy may be to use fake adverts to draw fast response. Using fake adverts, the initial response may be good. But if the gal is generally not up to par, the demand may fade away as it is reported as landmine. But if the gal is still highly acceptable, like Yao Yao in this case, the website hopes the fake advert will help to draw more people to her quickly. I notice another pairing of such nature. Those belong to Xiao Ai. I have not tried her yet but I have seen her and spoken to her after bonking Meng Meng. I know which is her real pic. https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4159 The fake or photoshopped advert is https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4105
For Xiao Ai, I think response to the advert using fake/highly photoshopped pics (which had been there for some time) is weakening. So I think they are trying to use genuine pics to salvage the situation. There is price reduction also. I don't know if it will work. I know for Xiao Ai's case, the middleman collect their fees based on $60 per pax. If demand for her is weak, middleman in a sense lose money. I am just guessing the entire business arrangement and the promotion approach.
Old Today, 01:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 9
kaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the FR on Qin Qin. Actually, she is Yao Yao. Looks like this gal need some training, cajoling or coaxing to bring out the best in her. Or will she become worse???

( Click to show/hide )
Hi ejectbro, it can go both ways or different ways for different ppl. Only time can tell.
Otherwise, 140-150 for a lovely SYT is quite decent..at least i feel the quality is better than some s-class 'models'

As for pics, the way these websites function is out of our control. What is within our control though is the right to turn back if the WL doesn't match expectation. pre-empt the lady during initial contact, so if she's fake/not confident, she'll not take up the appointment and waste each other's time.

Cheers!
Old Today, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3803 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Errr, hopefully u never read my FR wrongly...
😁 I was hoping the pic of qin qin was actual person.

min points to trade: 10.
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Still confused. Hahahah. Let's see if I got this right.....

Yao Yao and Qin Qin are one in the same person. And the pictures in Yao Yao's advert more closely resembles the real FL.

Is the above correct? Cheers. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1