The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
whats the name of the shop?
located at jalan rumah tinggi
Old 15-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
So secretive. Its OK.
Never go that area but know 1 SPA there but forgot the name
Old 15-04-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to visit a ML i met long ago. She is now at atas spa located near clarke quay. Her service is still gd but up market liao ask for more money even though i paid her 80 for the usual HJ with auto roam. She say cos i getcto lick and suck her boobs need to pay more... Kaos she told me many expats visit this spa, must be they spoil market...
Old 15-04-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Went to visit a ML i met long ago. She is now at atas spa located near clarke quay. Her service is still gd but up market liao ask for more money even though i paid her 80 for the usual HJ with auto roam. She say cos i getcto lick and suck her boobs need to pay more... Kaos she told me many expats visit this spa, must be they spoil market...
Calculative Trick
Yes, Calculative ML never think about the past when you supported her. Now use expat terms and quote you. Expats have housing allowance, locals don't have except grocery voucher. Anyway CQ full of MNC expat walking distance making more than 5 figures so she is right they pay higher than HDB Heartland rate. Therefore I avoid places like RV, BQ, CQ, Tanglin, BKT Timah Spa
Old 15-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's true, somehow it's used as justification to charge higher, but they can catch bigger fish there, why not?

Tried before one ML used to work in BQ where she wanted to charge $80 for hj with roam, then when she moved to n'hood spa, same svc charged only $50 But then again, in BQ, she wear dress for work (more value for money services possible?), while in the n'hood, must wear polo-T uniform!
Old 30-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
curious about Tina in this shop. any one can share MR?
Old 30-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
curious about Tina in this shop. any one can share MR?
Mask on all the time ... i did not even get to see her face at all ... need to top up for roaming ...
Higher entrance also ...
Just super chatty ... talk nonstop for the whole session ... massage is still
Acceptable if you dont set too high standard ...
Anyway she RTC very soon already ... maybe in few days ...
My advice is ... there are better ones out there ... Cheers ...
Old 30-04-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Luku603 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
Mask on all the time ... i did not even get to see her face at all ... need to top up for roaming ...
Higher entrance also ...
Just super chatty ... talk nonstop for the whole session ... massage is still
Acceptable if you dont set too high standard ...
Anyway she RTC very soon already ... maybe in few days ...
My advice is ... there are better ones out there ... Cheers ...
Hi, did u try others beside Tina. Thanks
Old 30-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

.. There was a lady ML who advertise as 1.70, 50kg syt from PRC
But end up the lady refuse to remove mask and super dark room... massage was so
But personality is quite friendly and polite. P Massage plus entrance 138. hJ with no roaming. Spa opposite beauty world beside Chinese BBQ. Avoid old

Some bros were curiouson a spa with Thai ML at Townshend road. But couldn't locate ..I got the place already..But this is another scam in disguise. Got a Thai ML open door. She looks very plain but still bonkable. I went in room shower undress another lady came in. She has blonde hair but face see buay auntie look. Body wise apart from fair tits and smooth complexion. Nothing is worth it. She is very impolite and charges 150 for FJ. I didn't take it. She lower to 130. I say your massage is like non existent and she tell me covered BJ. I quickly get over it by whacking her doggie . Her persistence of blocking me from grabbing her tits are so obvious. She lay her hands on me obstructingme from getting up and after that grab her own boobs to prevent me from grabbing. Avoid at all cost. Unless which bro have better experience with otherladies in this spabdo let me know. but if price is standard. Then they can go fuck spider la. No way i am going again.

Ass fucking small and boney. Like no bumber. Whack bone only. Sigh

Last edited by jaywalk; 30-04-2021 at 09:41 PM.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hell yeah. There was a lady ML who advertise as 1.70 50kg syt from PRC
挂羊头卖狗肉
San Duo Miu Miu
Old 01-05-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
alphajc555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's very true. I have a friend who recently went to one of the two letter spas at M Sultan paid $100 for HJ with roaming (below limited to outside). He initially gave $60 but ML aggressively refused to let him leave and asked for $150 saying that she has customers paying $150-$200 for same service.

Honestly I myself have not encountered something so bold but he is not a seasoned player so caved in just to be able to leave. Probably discussed at length but what would you bros do?
Old 01-05-2021, 05:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

So many PRC girls who work in spas mainly rushed me. I felt strongly never to RTM them again.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajc555 View Post
That's very true. I have a friend who recently went to one of the two letter spas at M Sultan paid $100 for HJ with roaming (below limited to outside). He initially gave $60 but ML aggressively refused to let him leave and asked for $150 saying that she has customers paying $150-$200 for same service.

Honestly I myself have not encountered something so bold but he is not a seasoned player so caved in just to be able to leave. Probably discussed at length but what would you bros do?
Expect above market rate if you go places which expat go.
Orchard, Tanglin, RQ, BQ, CQ, BKT TIMAH & RV
Old 01-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
So many PRC girls who work in spas mainly rushed me. I felt strongly never to RTM them again.
You should reveal their identities here like bad MR also helps bros to avoid
Old 01-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Recently went Haven Spa at Bugis Cube, can't remember the ML name, think something like Wendy. They do have P Massage but not those pushy type. I usually will just take normal massage. This ML massage was not bad and when turn over, she ask if I want a P massage with $38 addon pay directly to her without letting the boss know. I thought her massage was good and her P massage should have some standard, so don't mind just let her earn a bit lor, but knn it's just a con job with slightly more than 5min of half fuck standard P massage.

For bro who still going to this spa, please be warned not to fall into this ML trick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1