The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

will try RXXX too next time, since she younger and can massage well too
Old 14-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

How's R boobs size??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
After seeing Bro sean99 review I went to try out ro**. She just started a week ago but previously working in hougang apparently. Massage and teasing was indeed good. Strong strokes and stretching techniques used. Teasing almost same as ca***. Difference is she is really friendly, nice demeanor and younger. No pushing for tips like ca*** which I like.

Will rtm for her if I'm around the area. Cheers guys.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Caxxy is it the MiILF look?
Go once before but not sure is it she massage me anot, so need bro confirm me and can share me pic or contact?
Old 14-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
After seeing Bro sean99 review I went to try out ro**. She just started a week ago but previously working in hougang apparently. Massage and teasing was indeed good. Strong strokes and stretching techniques used. Teasing almost same as ca***. Difference is she is really friendly, nice demeanor and younger. No pushing for tips like ca*** which I like.

Will rtm for her if I'm around the area. Cheers guys.
Cathy will show black face if never tips her. Rose massage and teasing is also very good.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tonicweatherman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Bro, do you mind to share or trade contact?
Where. Thanks..
Old 14-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tonicweatherman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Went down last evening again after finished meeting with client at that area. Drove there & happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,Woah damn lucky.

Registered n paid up. A new therapist , COXX is assigned to me. Look good, maybe 1.6m tall , slim and look pleasant. Her style abit like thai finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage, started from the back then to the ass and asscrack, she spent at least a good ten mins on it. The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started from my chest and after awhile, she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha.

After awhile she started to massage front of my thighs as she was making me really high, but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the last part which is the calf and feet area. She is new but very skilled. I like her thai finger press style , more delicated compare to using palm of hands. Very enjoyable session with her. strongly recommend her if you looking for a excellent massage & teasing without GQ..
Where. Thanks.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i go to this k spa when they first open a few times and try different ml some got more teasing some got less...

but 1 thing i dun like about there is u need to take 1.5 hrs... if u take 1 hr then got no teasing... i dun take 1.5 hr no matter how gd the ml... not because of money because i cannot tahan lie there for so long... 1 hr is max for me liao...

so i never go back there anymore...
I agree with you bro, I also prefer 1 hr as 1.5 hr is too long for me. Sometimes my customers can call me non-stop and 1 hr alone I can miss like 5-10 calls. My mind may be thinking of the calls I miss and won't be able to enjoy the teasing even if given
Old 14-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
tttwwwkkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This is something new to me, i oni had super duper teasing w/o release ..
I been to c**** a few times liao, should be count as regular ba. She also remember me but I also never get offered release, only super teasing... she also never ask me for tips. I always just pay $88 for 90min massage.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can answer me Cathy is it MILF?
Old 15-04-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kungfumaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
Any bro can answer me Cathy is it MILF?
Why must answer you
Old 15-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikoBird View Post
I got happy ending more than 3 times. Tips her standard market rate.
You must have been tipping heavily
Old 15-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Standard market rate 1 blue note. I will suggest you to go in the night after 9pm
Wah bro, you sound like are super regular and tried everyone there! 😀

So can share your ranking list?
Old 15-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Standard market rate 1 blue note. I will suggest you to go in the night after 9pm
88 + 50, no roaming I assume?

No value imo.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfumaster View Post
Why must answer you
Please use ur master account zap me
Old 18-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, can share contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Went to places recommended by some friends

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why sbhe went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread