The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 31-08-2012, 08:54 AM
365fucker 365fucker is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 187
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
365fucker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
I like this JO orgasm gel very much . Can easily let my GF crazy .
Just apply few drops , then massage her pussy with vibrator .....then......
Chor her with my very very very hard + long lasting didi (delay spray + Cialis) . she sure non stop er,er,er,er......... (just like bro protonsaga said)
From my previous experience , Endah parade or Klang parade condom house (Naughty Store) is cheapest compared others .
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckerBB View Post
I recently tried a vibrator massager called Lover . It got 3 exchangeable head .
I tested with GF , very fast can bring her to maximum pleasure . Can try .
100% Agreed .
I can make my GF squirt until blanket ....all wet
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #32  
Old 31-08-2012, 11:15 AM
RexMachine RexMachine is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RexMachine is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

[/QUOTE] bro will be in KL tomorrow, can pm the name and floor of the B2B shop thanks in advance. you can pm when u are in sg. thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #33  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Fuckereveryday Fuckereveryday is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 105
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Fuckereveryday is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungary View Post
I drove past Endah Parade today. Saw a big sign of a Spa called Lavender. Anybody tried this before? Care to share?
Lavender is the only clean place in Endah parade .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #34  
Old 07-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Nick John Nick John is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 272
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nick John deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

long time never go to Endah .
Feel very stress recently .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #35  
Old 08-09-2012, 11:19 PM
FuckerBB FuckerBB is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 215
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FuckerBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Me too .
EP is Lai Gen heaven .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #36  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Nick John Nick John is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 272
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nick John deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
I like this JO orgasm gel very much . Can easily let my GF crazy .
Just apply few drops , then massage her pussy with vibrator .....then......
Chor her with my very very very hard + long lasting didi (delay spray + Cialis) . she sure non stop er,er,er,er......... (just like bro protonsaga said)
From my previous experience , Endah parade or Klang parade condom house (Naughty Store) is cheapest compared others .
Yap . u let my didi itched jor .
Want to get my GF to fuck .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #37  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:47 PM
FuckerBB FuckerBB is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 215
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FuckerBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

I will go there to9 . any bro want join me ?
wait at Guardian . 7pm .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #38  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Fuckereveryday Fuckereveryday is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 105
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Fuckereveryday is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Bro , just saw your post . too late jor .
The previous ML u recommended very good . Skillful and leng lui , must visit more to support .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #39  
Old 13-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Charballking Charballking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 195
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Charballking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
I like this JO orgasm gel very much . Can easily let my GF crazy .
Just apply few drops , then massage her pussy with vibrator .....then......
Chor her with my very very very hard + long lasting didi (delay spray + Cialis) . she sure non stop er,er,er,er......... (just like bro protonsaga said)
From my previous experience , Endah parade or Klang parade condom house (Naughty Store) is cheapest compared others .
Long time never active in bonk FL because too busy until no mood .
When studied your post , remind me on ....once upon a time .....

That time i like massage crazily . I always go to my favourite ML (Yen) .
It was very special to me because it is the first time tried delay condom + Cialis .
I already plan it for long time , after many times massage and HJ by her , I know I can bonk her easily because she trusted me .
During body massage , as normal , he offered HJ , i said no mood . i prefer bonk .
She keep diam-diam and proceed with her massage . after finished massage , she said ok .
After negotiation , I asked her where to bonk her , she told me where i am sitting now , I really surprise because just blocking by curtain , i even can hear beside customer talking .
Dun care loh , because already very stim .
I weared "The Legent" condom (which i just bought from condom house there) .
she initially keep very quiet . but after bonk 10 mins , she cannot stand anymore and start moans .

I knew next door customer is listening because suddenly so quiet . i dun care , still bonk her kuat-kuat .
Her moans sound + "Bak,bak,bar.....sound , really stim .
After chor almost 25 mins , she at lease orgasm 3 times . she cannot stand anymore and request proceed with FJ .
No choice lah , i also very tired . so let her proceed with HJ to release .
She said i very very "Geng" , bonk her gau-gau . she never imagine i can be so strong . she said she almost piss .
When i go out , i saw few MLs standing there and looking at me . may be she moans too loud . haha..

I never imagine that condom so geng . hahaha...my best ever memory of cheong .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #40  
Old 14-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Charballking Charballking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 195
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Charballking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckerBB View Post
I will go there to9 . any bro want join me ?
wait at Guardian . 7pm .
bro , arrange one more trip visit .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #41  
Old 14-09-2012, 10:59 PM
TigerFC TigerFC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 223
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TigerFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charballking View Post
Long time never active in bonk FL because too busy until no mood .
When studied your post , remind me on ....once upon a time .....

That time i like massage crazily . I always go to my favourite ML (Yen) .
It was very special to me because it is the first time tried delay condom + Cialis .
I already plan it for long time , after many times massage and HJ by her , I know I can bonk her easily because she trusted me .
During body massage , as normal , he offered HJ , i said no mood . i prefer bonk .
She keep diam-diam and proceed with her massage . after finished massage , she said ok .
After negotiation , I asked her where to bonk her , she told me where i am sitting now , I really surprise because just blocking by curtain , i even can hear beside customer talking .
Dun care loh , because already very stim .
I weared "The Legent" condom (which i just bought from condom house there) .
she initially keep very quiet . but after bonk 10 mins , she cannot stand anymore and start moans .

I knew next door customer is listening because suddenly so quiet . i dun care , still bonk her kuat-kuat .
Her moans sound + "Bak,bak,bar.....sound , really stim .
After chor almost 25 mins , she at lease orgasm 3 times . she cannot stand anymore and request proceed with FJ .
No choice lah , i also very tired . so let her proceed with HJ to release .
She said i very very "Geng" , bonk her gau-gau . she never imagine i can be so strong . she said she almost piss .
When i go out , i saw few MLs standing there and looking at me . may be she moans too loud . haha..

I never imagine that condom so geng . hahaha...my best ever memory of cheong .
Where is the MC ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #42  
Old 20-09-2012, 12:26 AM
FuckerBB FuckerBB is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 215
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FuckerBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Where is the MC ? Mind provide more info ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #43  
Old 20-09-2012, 08:35 AM
sammyxfactor sammyxfactor is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 55
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
sammyxfactor is one of the Best!sammyxfactor is one of the Best!sammyxfactor is one of the Best!sammyxfactor is one of the Best!
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Where's the MC bro, heading to Endah this Sunday. Where's Yen location bro, can PM?

Any other good recommendation? SYT busty masseurs got any there?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #44  
Old 26-09-2012, 10:34 PM
HHM12 HHM12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 245
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

i want to know also .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #45  
Old 27-09-2012, 12:24 AM
fuckuu fuckuu is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: KL
Posts: 26
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fuckuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Endah parade - Body massage heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charballking View Post
Long time never active in bonk FL because too busy until no mood .
When studied your post , remind me on ....once upon a time .....

That time i like massage crazily . I always go to my favourite ML (Yen) .
It was very special to me because it is the first time tried delay condom + Cialis .
I already plan it for long time , after many times massage and HJ by her , I know I can bonk her easily because she trusted me .
During body massage , as normal , he offered HJ , i said no mood . i prefer bonk .
She keep diam-diam and proceed with her massage . after finished massage , she said ok .
After negotiation , I asked her where to bonk her , she told me where i am sitting now , I really surprise because just blocking by curtain , i even can hear beside customer talking .
Dun care loh , because already very stim .
I weared "The Legent" condom (which i just bought from condom house there) .
she initially keep very quiet . but after bonk 10 mins , she cannot stand anymore and start moans .

I knew next door customer is listening because suddenly so quiet . i dun care , still bonk her kuat-kuat .
Her moans sound + "Bak,bak,bar.....sound , really stim .
After chor almost 25 mins , she at lease orgasm 3 times . she cannot stand anymore and request proceed with FJ .
No choice lah , i also very tired . so let her proceed with HJ to release .
She said i very very "Geng" , bonk her gau-gau . she never imagine i can be so strong . she said she almost piss .
When i go out , i saw few MLs standing there and looking at me . may be she moans too loud . haha..

I never imagine that condom so geng . hahaha...my best ever memory of cheong .
bro can share wit me mp? i wanna go they.. damage bro?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph