The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2021, 09:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What a harrowing experience!! 😳😱😅😂

The masseuses from these massage parlour fronted sleazy shops do not earn anything out of the entrance fee and hence they rely on tips for special services. A masseuse working in a massage parlour in RV road told me if for 45 mins massage, the price is $50. She doesn’t earn anything. If for 60 mins massage, the price is $60, she earns $5 and if p-massage is opted, the price will be $88, she earns $15. Hence, their revenue depends heavily on providing special services.

ML from these platforms Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10 can be a hit and run situation many a times. 😅😃😂
As I said, normally I will still entertain them with a HJ. But this one is really out of the question. 吭不下。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 09:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
LOL, damn funny
If you take a look at the photo she put on her whatapps, you will exclaim - 太不要脸了。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.
thanks for the sacrifice n sharing. will up you some points if I haven't done so before. 👍
Old 24-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The newer platform is free for checking but the datas in it are fairly new, so if you are out of the scene a while, you will not be in the database.
Depends on which chat group to check number. I think there are 4. My number registered since 2017 and still there.
Old 24-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

As stated, this is a MP, so I just pay 50 at the counter and went straight to the room. When I am sitting on the bed with a tower wrap on my waist, the door open and the gal came in............

Wow, she really have a pair of D cup boobs, that site did not bluff me. But to my horror, she is a lady Incredible Hulk, at least 100 kg - wahlao, I see already nearly fainted.

But since already stripped naked, I lan lan lay on the bed and let her massage. However, I told myself that I will never take any special from her, no even a HJ.

As I told her I want a solid hard massage, she hinted something. Just after a minute of massage, she ask me what service I want later. I said No, I just want a hard massage from you and nothing else.

She was annoyed and insisted I have to choose a service from her or else she won't serve me. I say in this case please pay me back my entrance fee. She angrily walk out the room and say I can collect it from the counter. So I quickly dress up, go to the counter, took back my $50 and left that joint.

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.
Up you bro. You really took one for the team. Haha.
But 100kg? Got so kua zhang ornot haha.

You be glad you got off with just wasting time and got back your $
Old 24-03-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Depends on which chat group to check number. I think there are 4. My number registered since 2017 and still there.
Saw your other post about not getting a reply.
Are you trying same day bookings or worse a few hours prior? If so. It’s unlikely you will get a reply. Esp with the more popular MLs.

Try strategic timings (xx:50 on the clock) or late night (aft 1.30am) or morning (8.30am) to sms also

Not everyone might agree, but I feel It helps too if you are nice in your initial message, but yet concise and short and show appreciation if they do reply.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Up you bro. You really took one for the team. Haha.
But 100kg? Got so kua zhang ornot haha.

You be glad you got off with just wasting time and got back your $
I did not kua zhang, she is damn tall with big bone structure, arms is like my thigh. When she press on my back, I feel like being nailed to the bed. That is why I say, when I fight with her, I sure lose.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:

As stated, this is a MP, so I just pay 50 at the counter and went straight to the room. When I am sitting on the bed with a tower wrap on my waist, the door open and the gal came in............

Wow, she really have a pair of D cup boobs, that site did not bluff me. But to my horror, she is a lady Incredible Hulk, at least 100 kg - wahlao, I see already nearly fainted.

But since already stripped naked, I lan lan lay on the bed and let her massage. However, I told myself that I will never take any special from her, no even a HJ.

As I told her I want a solid hard massage, she hinted something. Just after a minute of massage, she ask me what service I want later. I said No, I just want a hard massage from you and nothing else.

She was annoyed and insisted I have to choose a service from her or else she won't serve me. I say in this case please pay me back my entrance fee. She angrily walk out the room and say I can collect it from the counter. So I quickly dress up, go to the counter, took back my $50 and left that joint.

Wa bro you should have see the girl before you pay the $50.

i sure kan the shop if was in this situation.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Wa bro you should have see the girl before you pay the $50.

i sure kan the shop if was in this situation.
No, I was a bit early, so the counter show me to the room first. If I see her there, I will just turn and go. This is my normal practice, if I see the FL turned up to be "too horrible", I just leave. I don't give her a damn.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Thanks Martin for your FR, can I confirm she gives BBBJ as well?
Yes bro, tired u will know
Old 24-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
thanks, looking at pic and your FR, i think u saved alot of $ for many. upz u
Bro, my pleasure but you didn’t up me ... 😅 No worries!

Nonetheless thanks for your “verbal upz”. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, my pleasure but you didn’t up me ... 😅 No worries!

Nonetheless thanks for your “verbal upz”. 😎
Hi bro

I tried. The post too old I can’t find your other posts!

Lol thx for reply this post I can up.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duriankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallestkid View Post
Looks definitely MILF. Skin very smooth though.

FN throughout session.

Warning, dun "accidentally" lick her below when she does her 69HJ with you and her bottom is right in your face. Didn't listen properly and she asked for extra $50 for it.

Session also cut short because she was not feeling well that day and was rushing off to see a doctor after my session. She gave discount because of it and upgrade to special chair.

Location 20min walk from nearest MRT.

RTM: No.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, what do you mean? Anyone can access to the database? @.@
Its a paid subscription service..... anyone can access as long as you pay the subscription fee. But no point to join if you just want to check your own number..... only worth it if you need to screen several numbers daily.
Old 25-03-2021, 06:56 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
If you take a look at the photo she put on her whatapps, you will exclaim - 太不要脸了。
https://ibb.co/2g6mpdc

She put the above photo in her whatapps. Dun noe what to say about her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1