The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's very true. All I can say is she is not Aini, Long nu or Xue Er in case those whom has not tried her start to build up too much unrealistic expectations. I can't speak for her other regulars but I RTM her due to her solid attitude, consistent service standard and she has a nice personality. Having a nice ass is icing on the cake. NOT FOR BOOBS lovers, you have been warned. In a way, think of 7p as a similar kind of experience la, the type of MLs that don't play games, won't shortchange you, and respect her clients.

Won't be everyone cup of tea so those whom has not met her before, best to wait for her listing to decide, and either read up past FRs or wait for new ones to be posted. Cheers 🍻
I have not tried Jessica before, and may try her once she gets listed just to go see what the hype is about Will be difficult to put her into my rotation when I am rotating between AnAn, LN, OMM, CoCo every few days. Have not included into the rotation the recently tried XX.

AnAn is like a horny mistress I go home to. Very relax sensual atmosphere. I enjoyed her BBBJ the most. Super slow and drives me nuts. The way she moves and teases, is sensual. You felt like your jewel is being worshipped.

Ln is like the vixen that drives you mentally nuts. Full of surprises, and never in accordance to SOP. She gets you off based on her mood for the day. You treat her nice, she treat you nice. Exciting.

OMM is like the hardcore act of the day. Hardcore to the max. Good hardcore massage, followed by good hardcore blow and good hardcore simulation.

CoCo is like the wife I go back to. Not too slow, not too hard, just about right. A great body for me to hug and huge soft jugs to adore. I know she will still be there even if everyone leaves and head back home.

So yes, Jessica may be the right one to fill in the slot of a GFE. Have not had a pure vanilla for a while.

This period is heaven for me now. No rush to bring in more. I cannot hack it, lol.
Old 25-03-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
david83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
So far the longest waiting time I tried is aini. 3days 😂

But worth it.
it was 10 days at around end of last year.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Good that you are not so rude, unlike that other guy.
It was a phone contact, communicated via sms. Not everybody uses wechat.
Prepaid SIM, didnt bother to save number to SIM
Forgot to top up prepaid SIM, and it expired in Jan or Feb.
Left the phone aside, it was a backup phone.
Maybe can find it or maybe I cant.
That is pretty much it

Last edited by predator28; 25-03-2021 at 11:53 PM.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facundo View Post
wow ... still need 3 days advance booking. but better than the 10-14 days when she return last year end
Now no need 3 days..... have available slots for next day bookings now. Either her novelty has worn off or influx of more MLs have affected her popularity.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
Now no need 3 days..... have available slots for next day bookings now. Either her novelty has worn off or influx of more MLs have affected her popularity.
When she first landed, book ahead more than 1 week, pretty crazy
Old 26-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Actually the better reference is Rui Rui despite the huge height disparity
She was in many ways the perfect replacement since Rui Rui left.
And now... great days ahead
Both delivered consistently good standards
In terms of chest size, and service standards, yes Ruirui is definitely up there with Jessica. But services wise, I would classify Ruirui more to seMi vanilla, as she does some CBJ whereas Jessica is almost 100% vanilla by default.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

LN is interesting. Her service is top notch of cos, but everyone knows that.

The session was a bit out there (in a good way). Sometimes I cant catch what she's saying, other times she seems to be talking to herself heheh.

The only person like her I have tried is OG Angel. Both of them are free spirits, very comfortable in their own skin, with their own personalities.

May they continue to come over.
Old 26-03-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I have not tried Jessica before, and may try her once she gets listed just to go see what the hype is about Will be difficult to put her into my rotation when I am rotating between AnAn, LN, OMM, CoCo every few days. Have not included into the rotation the recently tried XX.

AnAn is like a horny mistress I go home to. Very relax sensual atmosphere. I enjoyed her BBBJ the most. Super slow and drives me nuts. The way she moves and teases, is sensual. You felt like your jewel is being worshipped.

Ln is like the vixen that drives you mentally nuts. Full of surprises, and never in accordance to SOP. She gets you off based on her mood for the day. You treat her nice, she treat you nice. Exciting.

OMM is like the hardcore act of the day. Hardcore to the max. Good hardcore massage, followed by good hardcore blow and good hardcore simulation.

CoCo is like the wife I go back to. Not too slow, not too hard, just about right. A great body for me to hug and huge soft jugs to adore. I know she will still be there even if everyone leaves and head back home.

So yes, Jessica may be the right one to fill in the slot of a GFE. Have not had a pure vanilla for a while.

This period is heaven for me now. No rush to bring in more. I cannot hack it, lol.
Yo bro, I think what another bro mentioned sums it best, Jessica won't be for everyone..but definitely worth a try to decide if she makes your rotation list for vanilla needs.

Recall you also a big fan of Tian Niu? Well, they both have great ass (and I am not even an ass person), TN demeanor is more bubbly, natural straight talker, and TN has more bags of tricks imho. I would say GFE is high w TN.

Jessica from my own experience is more of FE (Friend Experience lol), she feels like a colleague or friend you know for quite a while whom on and off join you for some naughty sessions, and she is always well dressed, outside and inside. So perhaps you might find her GFE lacking,just to pre empt you la. Just a matured well mannered classy lady, who handles your tool very sensually and is a sexy teaser. If I can sum Jessica in a word, she is Subtle. The things she does are not attention grabbing but thoughtful and natural. Have fun
Old 26-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Actually the better reference is Rui Rui despite the huge height disparity
She was in many ways the perfect replacement since Rui Rui left.
And now... great days ahead
Both delivered consistently good standards
Haven't tried Rui Rui before but i tend to agree with your views haha. And heard good things about her in general. Her looks really not my cup of tea though lol.
Old 26-03-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Bro,

Good that you are not so rude, unlike that other guy.
It was a phone contact, communicated via sms. Not everybody uses wechat.
Prepaid SIM, didnt bother to save number to SIM
Forgot to top up prepaid SIM, and it expired in Jan or Feb.
Left the phone aside, it was a backup phone.
Maybe can find it or maybe I cant.
That is pretty much it
Bro chill la. What some of the guys here trying to prevent is this thread littered with contact requests of whoever ML who either not listed yet or taking a break.

Sure, some of us not convenient to store ML contacts or change devices, but broadly speaking the unwritten rule of thumb here is most bros won't share ML contacts openly or freely (i don't mean $). It's a basic respect to the ML whom don't wish to go public yet and we don't want to end up landing the ML in hot soup too since there's no way to know exactly who is asking isn't it?

For any ML, just wait for her to be listed la, period. Happy cheonging man.
Old 26-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Bro, which CoCo you refer to ?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/coco-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-co-co/

Thank you~
Old 26-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro chill la. What some of the guys here trying to prevent is this thread littered with contact requests of whoever ML who either not listed yet or taking a break.

the unwritten rule of thumb here is most bros won't share ML contacts openly or freely (i don't mean $). It's a basic respect to the ML whom don't wish to go public yet and we don't want to end up landing the ML in hot soup too since there's no way to know exactly who is asking isn't it? .
I like how you put it. Yes it's just basic respect to the ML. Especially those who have provided us with great work ethics and attitude, and levels of satisfaction that establishes high benchmarks of service standards.

About this thread being littered...yes can only try. And hopefully can maintain a thread of happy genuine contributions. But very difficult. Now already being littered by advertisements disguised as FRs, and obvious promoters having short conversations about certain MLs to artificially create hype. Sian. Sigh... oh well, it is what it is.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 26-03-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I like how you put it. Yes it's just basic respect to the ML.

About this thread being littered...yes can only try. And hopefully can maintain a thread of happy genuine contributions. But very difficult. Now already being littered by advertisements disguised as FRs, and obvious promoters having short conversations about certain MLs to artificially create hype. Sian. Sigh... oh well, it is what it is.
Hahaha, like "is so n so still around?" type of conversation starter then include the link... lol

Really hard to distinguish these days but I guess the most we can do is turn a blind eye
Old 26-03-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, like "is so n so still around?" type of conversation starter then include the link... lol

Really hard to distinguish these days but I guess the most we can do is turn a blind eye
Yalor. Now they change a bit to some sad lament... "so sad, so hard to book xxxx." Or " I tried to sms xxxx, but never reply, so sad". Lol.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:

For any ML, just wait for her to be listed la, period. Happy cheonging man.
Wasn't able to meet Jessica during her last stint here as always couldn't meet her timing,
back then when she's not so well mentioned here and spent most of the time having fizzy drink.
Things got even worse with the announcement of her departure when she meet mostly her regulars,
glad that she's back and shall wait for her listing to be up, btw i got her old number saved but doubt she's using anymore...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1