The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Backside itchy made big mistake believe the sales talk of YaoYao & Michelle, since on leave so go try the level 4 ML.

They say she youngest in PL, 2-3 years younger than XQ.
She looks more like a few years older than XQ, in her mid 30s.
They say she pretty and good figure.
I find her looks average. Fair and slim but saggy tits, has a obvious tummy and flat butt. Keep asking am I cumming during FJ. In the end never cum as she says times up, wasted 150.

I went for teabreak, text Jessie and XQ for availability. XQ first to respond so went look for her to settle my needs.
Cannot take the MLs words Michelle is want to promote and earn only
Old 19-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
1 trip 300.. heavy damage
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Cannot take the MLs words Michelle is want to promote and earn only
Learnt my lesson the hard way.

Michelle & YaoYao kept promoting the level 4 ML and the level 5 near toilet ML, text me many times in the past month asking me to try. I also had not rtf Michelle & YaoYao for months, their service getting subpar and rushed.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Learnt my lesson the hard way.

Michelle & YaoYao kept promoting the level 4 ML and the level 5 near toilet ML, text me many times in the past month asking me to try. I also had not rtf Michelle & YaoYao for months, their service getting subpar and rushed.
The last I did 4some with them I also turn off. Bj with cap on less than 2 mins then straight rush to action.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
i find those with exaggerated dirty talk very fake and a huge turnoff and mood killer, especially those who sounds like they copied it from the chinese subtitles of jap av. encountered 2 wls who are like that in parklane, one on lvl 3 and the other on lvl 5.
My sentiments
Old 19-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Can try Apple, also not bad. Enhanced boobs tho. Alternate days to Nana.
dunno who is apple, never see her before. my usual timing is 12noon lunchtime and i seldom walk around lvl 2. the few times i did, the 2 shops are either closed or only nana is around. i always come in from the building carpark, go to my regular's shop, finish then walk back carpark to get my car. seldom will tour the building, unless i reach early or my regular is late and not in her shop yet.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They earned by the hundreds per day.10k minimum a mth.u see their wechat, everyday eat good food
Old 20-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
They earned by the hundreds per day.10k minimum a mth.u see their wechat, everyday eat good food
go nice places also and drive big car..
Old 20-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
go nice places also and drive big car..
True

So brother in here don’t pamper them and don’t over paid them

By right during this period when covid is here we should pay them lesser cause most of us got pay cut so why must we still pay the normal rate to them ?

Msg - 30
Hj - 30
Bj - 50
Bbbj - 80
Fj - 100

That should be the market rate

And now a lot of us are paying more then that just because small head take over big head

Msg - 50
Hj - 50
Bj - 80
Bbbj - 100
Fj - 130
Old 20-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
True

So brother in here don’t pamper them and don’t over paid them

By right during this period when covid is here we should pay them lesser cause most of us got pay cut so why must we still pay the normal rate to them ?

Msg - 30
Hj - 30
Bj - 50
Bbbj - 80
Fj - 100

That should be the market rate

And now a lot of us are paying more then that just because small head take over big head

Msg - 50
Hj - 50
Bj - 80
Bbbj - 100
Fj - 130
The best is don't go to them. Their service also drop alot
Old 20-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

claimed customer pay them 200 plus per session.Trying to smoke Singaporean.They take in customers everyday do u think they are worth that much.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
claimed customer pay them 200 plus per session.Trying to smoke Singaporean.They take in customers everyday do u think they are worth that much.
They not even worth 100 lor. The most their whole service 50 only so terrible
Old 20-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They not even worth 100 lor. The most their whole service 50 only so terrible
Yeah 50 is more then enough !

At GL $150 can get Even better one lor with full 45/60 min service lor.

These ML really not worth that amount !
Old 20-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yeah 50 is more then enough !

At GL $150 can get Even better one lor with full 45/60 min service lor.

These ML really not worth that amount !
And GL have showering also and take their time. Parklane and OT all rushing one
Old 20-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And GL have showering also and take their time. Parklane and OT all rushing one
miss geylang man.. The yi tiao long service really no horse run.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
miss geylang man.. The yi tiao long service really no horse run.
ya at least they take their time with you even tho u end fast. Not like here finish you have to go and hygenine also not there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread