The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Lvl 3 near toilet i saw a ml not bad

I saw xq also, everything ok but looks like small boobs so i din go

Now parklane is like orchard towers with their ktv and 'massage'
Old 09-12-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

beware of fake reviews
avoid level 5 at all cost, in front of lift the 2 small unit beside tattoo shop, the prc and viet big boobs
you hv been warned
Old 09-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
GunningForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can bros share where is XiaoQian's shop? Wanna try her.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Lvl 3 near toilet i saw a ml not bad

I saw xq also, everything ok but looks like small boobs so i din go

Now parklane is like orchard towers with their ktv and 'massage'
Bro you wander off geylang until here lol
Old 09-12-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yaloh very jialat now, i have to wander everywhere like like dust in the wind

Hows your bonks after geylang, where u chionging nowadays
Old 09-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunningForSex View Post
Can bros share where is XiaoQian's shop? Wanna try her.
Go to the security counter..... the indian guy manning that station is very helpful..... and he knows the locations of every ML in PL not just XQ.

Dun worry.... he knows what every single guy come to PL for.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Go to the security counter..... the indian guy manning that station is very helpful..... and he knows the locations of every ML in PL not just XQ.

Dun worry.... he knows what every single guy come to PL for.
with the monitor showing all the cams installed outside the mps, the security will know if her door is open and she is free.

Last edited by rawboy83; 09-12-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Joey's figure should be better, no?
dun feel joey figure any better than xq, more like same but xq younger so firmer. both are petite, small tits, perky ass, slim.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
L2 first unit from toilet.

Name: Joey
Looks: 6.5
Body: Small B cup. Trimmed pussy. Petite lady, fun sized, fairly smooth skin.
Massage: 5, Piano but put in some effort. (No one goes there for massage, just hoping to get some skin to skin contact to get the feel)
Service: 7
Damage: $30 for half an hour, $150 for full course.
RTF: Highly no, unless i want fun sized.
you over paid, she take 150 for massage + full course. you skip massage, can go lower.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
What's the threesome pricing?
Was offered 150 each but I haggle to 130.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Level 2 shops always closed when I walked past and same for other shops ... then I saw level 5 shop open n the PRC ML there .. shortly after the shop beside also open and out comes one customer .. and the Việt.ML .. so they are all inside but closed doors
Old 09-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
dun feel joey figure any better than xq, more like same but xq younger so firmer. both are petite, small tits, perky ass, slim.
Ya. XQ is the youngest in PL. The rest all quite matured .
Old 09-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Not every MP has these cameras installed outside their shop by the management, I didn't see any cameras installed outside the 2 new MPs on 2nd floor.
That's because the two outlets were vacant when the cameras were being installed.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

lvl 5 near toilet irene is not bad leh, pricing can nego also but they quite up sia install cctv to see who walking by
Old 09-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
A lot of people ask xq new place. People act like treasure hunting. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread