The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

i think United is due for a win against Spurs.....

Spurs 2 - 4 United

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 11-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
i think United is due for a win against Spurs.....

Spurs 2 - 4 United

Cheerz
AC
Really hope so too bro AC...so far the other top teams like pool n chelski has won their matches last night against AV n Crystal palace respectively except leader Man City who lost theirs against Leeds

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Really hope so too bro AC...so far the other top teams like pool n chelski has won their matches last night against AV n Crystal palace respectively except leader Man City who lost theirs against Leeds
While the focus is on Spurs v Man U, the earlier 9pm match (SG Time) is worth a watch. West Ham v Leicester. Will Messi Lingard turns on the magic again?
Wonderboy Lingard is in red hot form since the loan move on Jan.
6 goals and 3 assists.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...Spurs players esp Son play acting injury by mctominay causing referee to disallow cavani's goal ...the referee also kayu, shd be consistent in his decisions...just a few minutes earlier Rashford was brought down by Celso near their penalty box in the same way mctominay shrugged off Son to pass the ball to Pogba n then Cavani to score...but no penalty, foul or free kick was even given to Rashford ...hope the Heavens will punish them in the 2nd half

Last edited by Rickey; 12-04-2021 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Glad Charlie is predicting a man u win ..will be happy if it turns out true ..
Quote:
Damn...Spurs players esp Son play acting injury by mctominay causing referee to disallow cavani's goal ...the referee also kayu, shd be consistent in his decisions...just a few minutes earlier Rashford was brought down by Celso near their penalty box in the same way mctominay shrugged off Son to pass the ball to Pogba n then Cavani to score...but no penalty, foul or free kick was even given to Rashford ...hope the Heavens will punish them in the 2nd half
and punish them the Heavens did ...the Almighty God is so good n fair ...God is Great !! ...

despite the referee's biasness against them by giving so many of them yellow cards on the slightest of tackles, they still came out to hit Spurs back with 3 wonderful goals in the 2nd half ...thru' Fred, Cavani again later n finally Mason Greenwood winning the match convincingly 3-1...

and Thank God Charlie is right again though his scoreline is slightly out at 2-1..seems like OGS is doing a better n better job in the last few matches ...Good Red Devils keep it up !!

Last edited by Rickey; 12-04-2021 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and punish them the Heavens did ...the Almighty God is so good n fair ...God is Great !! ...
What a comeback!!! And that MOTM, Cavani!
He was so pumped up. Whats with those reports he is not happy???

That disallowed goal was simply stupid! Son clearly over reacted! Did he learned from Lamela??!! Really throw Asian face.
And the instance it occured....it was way way before the goal....they could have given McTom a yellow after VAR, why disallowed the goal??

Despite that, Cavani "assisted" on the equaliser, scored the 2nd.

Cavani simply world class....his positioning is so immaculate....sticking to the last man just centimeters avoiding offside...then BANG!!

The header was simply beauty! Spurs defence simply dumbfounded!
Aurier didn't lost him, he thought he got him covered, but but but......
That lightning quick surge!

Just a light mention on Henderson...think he did great! Stop a few close range shots.

Great match!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

That disallowed goal was simply stupid! Son clearly over reacted! Did he learned from Lamela??!! Really throw Asian face.
And the instance it occured....it was way way before the goal....they could have given McTom a yellow after VAR, why disallowed the goal??

Despite that, Cavani "assisted" on the equaliser, scored the 2nd.

Cavani simply world class....his positioning is so immaculate....sticking to the last man just centimeters avoiding offside...then BANG!!

The header was simply beauty! Spurs defence simply dumbfounded!
Aurier didn't lost him, he thought he got him covered, but but but......
That lightning quick surge!

Just a light mention on Henderson...think he did great! Stop a few close range shots.

Great match!
Yes bro, u r right...Cavani is their wonder Boy n talisman now taking over from Bruno Fernandes ..w/o him they r struggling to win matches...he is the one inspiring them to score goals ...

he wanted to leave only because he felt not wanted when he heard OGS is trying to get another younger striker like Haaland to replace him ...regarding that disallowed goal by him if it was wrong, the referee shd hv immediately blew for foul n issue yellow card to mctominay i/o of letting him keep on running n pass to Pogba n then to him to score..this in fact shows that he is all right with the goal or he is a very inattentive or sleepy referee until VAR had to intervene n ask him to wake up

Another good thing was OGS was smart enough to pull Rashford out as he was injured n put in Greenwood which helped them score the last 2 goals, the moment he came on

And as to GK Henderson, yes, he was pretty good last night against Spurs preventing 1 or 2 sure goals from Harry Kane ...don't think DDG can do better than him as he appeared to be in command of his goal area n he can throw long balls out which the strikers can pick up the other end of the field n run for goal .. DDG definitely cannot do that...

Last edited by Rickey; 12-04-2021 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Quote:
Yes bro, u r right...
OGS and man u must retain cavani for one more season at least, they have been lacking a No.9 for many seasons liao, cavani fits the bill still despite his age

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

and Thank God Charlie is right again though his scoreline is slightly out at 2-1..seems like OGS is doing a better n better job in the last few matches ...Good Red Devils keep it up !!
Pundits are human and not god. Never easy to predict a correct score. If I am so zhun then I can predict any score and win big $$.

I understand you are a fan and hope to see MU win every match. You knew that is impossible.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
OGS and man u must retain cavani for one more season at least, they have been lacking a No.9 for many seasons liao, cavani fits the bill still despite his age
Welcome back here bro ...long time no see...yes, OGS wants to keep Cavani for another year at least but he is not interested unless he plays regularly as the main striker

Last edited by Rickey; 14-04-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Pundits are human and not god. Never easy to predict a correct score. If I am so zhun then I can predict any score and win big $$.

I understand you are a fan and hope to see MU win every match. You knew that is impossible.
Yes Charlie, u r absolutely correct ...agree with u totally ..that's why u see i didn't thank u but GOD becos He is the one that approves the match result whilst u, just like the rest of us r humans, so prone to errors...

yes, in life nothing is a 100% thingy, they will lose some along the way here n there but they hv to be consistent to win cups n titles...anyway a little jolt here n there is also good to serve as a reminder that they r still on earth where anything can happen one if they r not on their toes all the time

Hope u will predict correctly again in the remainder of the EPL matches for Man U ...no need to be so chun in the scoreline

Old 15-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

on a lighter note, man u is changing banners at OT so that the players can see each other better

#datfuglygreykit

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 16-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Burnley x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56752802
Old 16-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

A great win by the Red Devils early this morning in the Europa League against Granada with a score of 2-0 scored by wonderboy Cavani n veteran Mata at the beginning n end of the match respectively...booking them a semi final slot to play against AS Roma ...total aggregate score is 4-0...

a very strong team display from them, delightful to see them passing accurately to each other n i think Pogba was the main influence even though scorer n wonderboy Cavani played a great part too ...but once he was subbed, they declined n went on the back foot n had to defend against strong attacks mounted by Granada...they almost conceded 1 or 2 goals but due to the excellent saving of DDG, they kept a clean sheet ...

chances of lifting the cup is getting higher n higher now...in the other semi-final, Arsenal meets Villareal...if they can overcome Roma, think they shd hv no problem to overcome any of the other 2

GGMU !

Old 16-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Glad to see this prediction from lawro ....now waiting for the other 2 esp Charlie

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1