The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 24-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 2
OhLawdHeComin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhLawdHeComin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool From super jealous wife to open minded who let you play around

Dear brothers (and few curious sisters?),

I have been around this forum for few months now, and I must first thank you to help me understand better and integrate the Singapore sex scene. Cultural tips, reliable (and not so reliable) FRs, very nice PM tips, friendships even with some chiongsters... thank you for entertaining me and for helping me quench my lust thirst all year round!

But I guess regular thanks are not enough. Like many on this community I must contribute, and I had an idea after reading the posts of our married sex-deprived brothers ( I really feel for you guys, I salute you with all my brother love).
As the post title says, I would like to share what would be a fantasy for almost all guys in the world: how to turn a super jealous wife (or fiancee or companion or whatever) into a sex craving machine who will organize threesomes with her friends and let you go fuck around with a big smile.

Basically in my case it went from 5 years ago :
I get questioned every evening if I talked to my female colleagues, get my phone searched eventualy, get big drama if I smile to the cashier, get war if I took too much time to answer my phone...
To today:
She let me open a dating app account, we regularly have threesomes, she checks on girl with me and plays as my wing-woman, and when I am on business travel she would stay on the phone with me while there's a girl sleeping right next to me and asking for pictures of that girl I just had fun with...

Sounds impossible? But it is actually 100 true and although I know every couple/ culture is different, I still think there is much to learn about my couple's story.
My story/analysis will take into account the cultural differences with Singaporeans ladies, and although we are foreigners I would like to point out that my wife was raised by a Cantonese father, if you think that makes the whole thing more relevant for you guys!

Since it's my first time posting long thread, I'm not sure how to proceed, what would you guys/girls like to see first: the development of the story? the current situation? My advice to open the mind of your ladies?... let's make it a participative thread!

Hope this post wil interest people!

Last edited by OhLawdHeComin; 24-02-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
sexcision is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexcision is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexcision is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexcision is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexcision is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: From super jealous wife to open minded who let you play around

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLawdHeComin View Post
Dear brothers (and few curious sisters?),

I have been around this forum for few months now, and I must first thank you to help me understand better and integrate the Singapore sex scene. Cultural tips, reliable (and not so reliable) FRs, very nice PM tips, friendships even with some chiongsters... thank you for entertaining me and for helping me quench my lust thirst all year round!

But I guess regular thanks are not enough. Like many on this community I must contribute, and I had an idea after reading the posts of our married sex-deprived brothers ( I really feel for you guys, I salute you with all my brother love).
As the post title says, I would like to share what would be a fantasy for almost all guys in the world: how to turn a super jealous wife (or fiancee or companion or whatever) into a sex craving machine who will organize threesomes with her friends and let you go fuck around with a big smile.

Basically in my case it went from 5 years ago :
I get questioned every evening if I talked to my female colleagues, get my phone searched eventualy, get big drama if I smile to the cashier, get war if I took too much time to answer my phone...
To today:
She told me to open a tinder account, she initiated our first threesome, she checks on girl with me and plays as my wing-woman, and when I am on business travel she would stay on the phone with me while there's a girl sleeping right next to me and asking for pictures of that girl I just had fun with...

Sounds impossible? But it is actually 100 true and although I know every couple/ culture is different, I still think there is much to learn about my couple's story.
My story/analysis will take into account the cultural differences with Singaporeans ladies, and although we are foreigners I would like to point out that my wife was raised by a Cantonese mother, if you think that makes the whole thing more relevant for you guys!

Since it's my first time posting long thread, I'm not sure how to proceed, what would you guys/girls like to see first: the development of the story? the current situation? My advice to open the mind of your ladies?... let's make it a participative thread!

Hope this post wil interest people!
Very nice promising thread here.
TS, Please start all the way from the beginning and what you did that changes your wife attitude.
Also, quick question: Do you wife also play around (with/without your permission)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimchiwithrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sounds like the start of an informative and fruitful thread pls share more
Old 24-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

OhLawdHeComin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhLawdHeComin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Very nice promising thread here.
TS, Please start all the way from the beginning and what you did that changes your wife attitude.
Also, quick question: Do you wife also play around (with/without your permission)
Cool! To make it easy to read I will always answer the questions before going on writing the thread.
So for the first question, no she doesn't, although she is allowed to and does not need my supervision to play around. She hasn't tried it yet and although is attracted by some handsome guys, still wants to keep her intimacy for me... that might change later who knows!

Let's start from the beginning. My wife is a looker, very mixed origins giving her a unique and irresistible look. Can't tell where she is from, which makes her even more beautiful. Everyone I go out with her, people turn around and guys in couples just do their best to look at her discreetly from the corner of their eyes, which always makes me proud to have been chosen by that pure beauty. She is asked out 3-4 times a month by complete strangers and always politely declines. She's the classy kind of lady, who dresses sexy and has perfect natural D cups and a perky butt. Every man's dream. It wasn't easy to become her bf, so I became her friend first( she actually rejected me the first time I talked to her) then after few weeks she built up as much attractions as I did for her and we became a couple and later got married as we found we were extremely compatible. Nothing really out of the usual dating period before marriage!
Although she was super hot and a very good friend, when she became my girlfriend I discovered another dark side of her... She had been cheated on before and had her heart broken by her previous bfs , and the last one really tortured her psychologically and was having fun making er jealous. So she became a monster of jealousy, and since she was happy with me she was afraid to lose me which made thewhole jealousy thing worse.

Just a word on the situation: we were back hen both working low wages jobs, and struggled both to get our lives together. She was a strong independent woman who never relied on any guy. She was never after my (non existent) money, and was never after social status... which, pardon me if I am wrong, seems to be rare in singapore where I feel girls are all bout having a boyfriend from good family, with credit cards, holidays overseas etc... so if your partner is shallow and only swears by Louis Vuitton bags, you might have to work on that first before going any further in your sex life...

Back to our couple, I myself am not so bad looking, and I always hit the gym so I'm quite fit and am not the shy type. One thing bout me though is that I am super horny most of the time, sex is like food for me and my mood switches when I get deprived from it... I need sex on a very regular basis... and like many chiongsters I love variety, and I feel the need to have sex with any lady that my guts tell me (shout me) to get to bed. I wish it wasn't like that cause it is extremely frustrating when you don't get your "fix" but hey I could have been cursed with worse.

My wife, let's call her Kate,on the other hand was not a sex craving girl. She always had sex "because boys wants it" and "it can be nice sometimes" she had lots of other boyfriends before me... And I later learnt that she never cummed before in years of sex. (I'll get back to this extremely important point later). Our first times having sex were extremely satisfying for her (although no orgasms) and were just the absolute best for me. This was definitely the pussy I will have to bonk every day of my life!

So with my sex drive, and Kate's discovery of new pleasures we had almost daily sex for months. And here is my first piece of advice. Our first dozens of time I was a SCIENTIST, taking care of forgetting my pleasure and delaying my ejaculation to experiment every position, variation, rythm, angle.... I experimented for months while never forgetting to repeat the successful patterns.... Until one day, in a particular position (like missionary but standing on my knees), I found a spot where her body shaked, I varied a bit the angles and she was letting out squeaks I had never heard , she was screaming"oh my God, Mommyyyyyyy!!!" So I hit that spot and pounded her hard until she screams "no ! No! I'm gonna pee!!" I just blocked her arms and pounded her even more and that's where she squirted in a loud moan a fountain of juice, with the best smell ever.... She was shaking and extremely embarrassed telling me she peed and she apologized, I took her in my arms and told her calmly "no you have not, you just discovered what squirting means" .... And that's how I spent 30 minutes on the soaked bedsheets, telling my 30+ yo girlfriend what squirting was... And damns proud of course you can feel me brothers !
Old 24-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
seabream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and cheers for more updates.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

That first piece of advice is very important brothers. Forget yourself when you have sex with your gf/wife. You're not fucking a FL, you're trying constantly to please a female, to give her good reasons to "mate" with you. Girls ovulate once a month, boys produce millions of sperm cells per day..... We have different needs, so if you want a lady to keep up with your needs, be sure to give her what SHE needs.
Learn to delay your ejaculation. When I was experimenting with Kate , I could bonk her non stop for 1hour +, even 2 hours after I knew how to make her squirt. She is not easy to satisfy, she needs lots of my stamina and usually if foreplay is good she can cum after 20 minutes of pounding... No wonder she never experienced orgams before.... She was quite the challenge compared to my ex who I made scream in orgasms after 3 minutes of sex lol.... Much less exhausting ahah.
And for brothers who wonder I DO NOT HAVE A HUGE DIDI, mine is modest, reasonably thick, which is why I learnt to delay my ejaculation cause I was always afraid when younger that I couldn't satisfy ladies.

I think I have given our intimate background for you to understand the roots of the relation, with a first advice I think is vital : until you know how to REALLY satisfy her, never think about getting your pleasure . You will ALWAYS be the slave of her pleasure, then will be able to think about yourself once she's all wet and panting under you

Next post will be more focused about the poison that is jealousy and how we all make our couple lame because society makes couples lame.
Please ask all your questions, I will be super happy to answer!
Old 24-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up... please do continue
Old 24-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 4
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue bro
Old 25-02-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33260 / Power: 23
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting n unusually written thread n story, quite different from the rest of the pack ... sharing with us how his jealous wife turned into an understanding n open one...like his writing style as he happily seeks his readers' participation with questions n clarifications ... pitching tent to see how his story goes n hope to learn a thing or 2 from him

EXC : MIN > POWER..4

A thing of beauty is a joy forever !..by John Keats
if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11588 / Power: 14
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Very good write up. Thanks for sharing
Old 25-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 17
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Wow. Sense the start of voyer. Maybe can suggest 3somes
Old 25-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Thanks all for your great support, hope we can all share enough to reach the dream of our life with sexual freedom and a trustful partner!

Yesterday i said I was going to tackle the subject of Jealousy. A matter which almost everyone deals with, in a ball emptying relationship as well as in a sexless marriage!

But I realized last night while I couldn't sleep and looking at my sleeping wife's generous bare double D tits, I thought I should talk first about our sexperience that was almost always excellent, regardless of the jealousy or other problems. I guess it is extremely important to know the bases of our sexy times before getting into what was problematic and how to solve it.

I said previously that i was a scientist, experimenting during sex. I haven't elaborated enough and I should have. It wasn't only about the hunt of the G-spot. It was about making my huge daily sexual needs into something fun, exciting, and never let go the "first time" feeling that I experimented in previous relations. And I am proud to announce you dear brothers that I succeeded.

From the very beginning, I was very daring with Kate. I stole her our first kiss, i built up tension and went to bed a few times with her without penetrating her on purpose, as a result our first time having sex she was extremely thirsty and you can guess it was good. we had usually 30 minutes to 2 hours long sex session, sometimes on a romantic slow pace, other times like savages (for the record during our first 2 months i broke my metal bed during sex, i was pounding her so hard the metal structure bent and we fell down and had a great laugh), very early i handsmothered her, tied her to the bed, came at her place on lunch breaks for a quickie on her dinner table just lifting her dress and penetrating her, we fucked in my car, we fucked in the outdoors, under a waterfall.... years later we still fuck on beaches (with the risk of being caught), in my office, have sexy times in dark places, or i can just take her on the kitchen counter, or at the window while she's looking at the street and i can see her pink panties screaming to be torn away from her lovely butt, I tried choking her and found the exact way to do it to please her, i inserted once a finger in her butthole while dominating her.... At this point i have to remind that if i don't initiate sex, Kate would be asking for it like once or twice per month tops, if not less. Clear reminder that Kate is FAR from being a nympho and could quite possibly enjoy her life peacefully without sex. That's how she is.

The point of that long list is not to boast, but rather to remind us all that women (some more than others) get bored easily, and expect from us to fill their lives with excitement.
Would you like to be fed the same dish every day of your life, meal after meal? No? Well that's how women feel when you fuck them missionary every week after playing a bit with their boobs and clit. Oh you fucked her doggy last time? you just added some pepper on that same old dish.
You will have to be imaginative, you will have to delay your ejaculation, you will have to put in lots of effort in bed and out of bed. Hit the gym! you are attracted only by models? so is your wife! your tummy or bad posture won't help you making her wet. you have to aim to be the equivalent, in terms of body, of the models you want to fuck. 99 percent of us are far from it, including myself, yet we want our wives to be as attracted to us as we are to young models...

So here's my second piece of advice: Everything in life takes lots of efforts to achieve. To sexually arouse your wife, you will have to put in lots and lots of efforts. Be prepared to suffer to earn the ultimate prize: your wife considering sex as FUN RATHER THAN A DUTY

I carefully read the threads of our sex deprived brothers and I see that in Singapore, sex in a couple is actually considered like a duty (again correct me if I am wrong). If I tell you go to a Thai island for work you'd be like "i wish i was here on holiday, but i have to do my duty", whereas if i tell you to go have fun on that Thai island, you'll just jump around, excited to have tons of fun and sleeze there. You see my point?
Sex is good, sex is fun, sex is a game. We can enjoy it from lots of different ways, and I for one think that with your life partner, it should be the best bond making game ever.
I have had my fair share of fun with FLs and girlfriends and one night stands. I haven't done with them half the shit i dare do to Kate, when usually people experiment 'daring things' with outside sex. And I think that is a huge part of the success of our sexperience: I do to her what i wouldn't do to anyone else, and she knows it, and it makes her proud!

Make her proud, Surprise her ALWAYS (not once every Valentine), and sweat a lot to achieve your goals and turn her on as often as possible.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

I think now is a good moment to talk about JEALOUSY.

Kate was an extremely jealous woman. Like lots of our dear life partners. But with some extra steps.

Whenever we would be in a radius of 30 m around a hot chick, i would actually feel negative waves radiating from her and heating the part of my body located on her side. She would frown, and throw quick threatening looks from the corner of her eyes.
If i was surprised to even look in the general direction of that hot babe (that nature has engineered me to be attracted to), she would become extremely cold, and later when we are alone, throw me a tantrum and asking me why i would dare appreciate someone else's body.... and i just had to lie (sometimes i legit hadn't seen a thing!) and tell that I wasn't that attracted, or i just looked at her like i would look at anyone else blablabla....of course she did not believe me and it was always spoiling the mood and of course the same night sex was out of question!

How strange is that? we are not allowed to be attracted to women in the same way we were attracted to that particular woman who shares our life now? So we have to change and become something else? no wonder our wives lose interest in us....

Back to Kate's overwhelming jealousy. If I didn't answer on the phone, she assumed i Was cheating on her. If i smiled to a cashier or a receptionnist, it meant i gave her the greenlight to let me fuck her in the ass later, if I spoke to my female colleagues more than "hi' or "bye', that meant i had already fucked them on the printer loads of times already.... Hell she even thought i had gay feelings for my best friends at one point, it was getting crazy and i swear 95 percent of our arguments were caused by this jealousy who made her so grumpy and so different from the happy and lively Kate she usually was. it was making her miserable, when she thought it was protecting her. 'Better be safe than sorry' was her motto, sort of.
"What's the point in trusting your life to someone you don't trust?" was I telling her. "Why staying with me when you think I am going to hurt you or have already betrayed you anyways?' She never knew how to answer, but she kept on the terrible arguments, crying and breaking things out of pure fear.
I even went to the extent of saying things such as" and what? suppose your fears are true and I am attracted to other ladies, or i even fuck them? I still love you, I'm taking care of you financially AND emotionally as well as physically, and I still intend to cherish you all my life and die by your side. Then what?" again, she couldn't find anything clear to say to that.

I thought it was like a beautiful lovely nice Kate that is held back by a demon inside her, commited to make her life miserable. And at that time i didn't know that demon was part her bad past experiences, part the Society's expectations of a couple.

Why does society expect us to taste only physical pleasure with one being when we are so aroused by millions of them during our whole life? why would that be fair? The answer is in the development of the meaning of the marriage in History and resides also in the inequalities between men and women. Marriage with vows were actually created to forge families, to unify people. if you were cheating on the wife, you were cheating the whole family alliance. Then it became in the last few centuries a bit more romantic, and today it is as you can see it: Super expensive marriage ceremonies, pictures, family stories and then kids and then end of the fairy tale: you work, pay your taxes, take care of your child's needs.... you are a slave of the family, and as is your wife.
As for inequailities, Men have been for thousands of years, as the physically "strongest' ones, the providers. They were the one guaranteeing that a woman and her offspring will be safe. Today we are empowering woman more, but the mentality remains, and women don't want to be stripped off their 'provider' by any other filthy younger sexier competitor.
How sad, how boring, how primitive.

That's what made my A+ looking Kate be super jealous over less attractive girls, and make her afraid of loosing me. The lesson here is Jealousy is just the result of a deep fear of loosing a love, a status, or a life. So if we want to remove that jealousy, we have to make sure our partners feel safe with us, whatever happens!

Now imagine your wife knows you are happily screwing around, but still knows your love is dedicated to her and you chose her forever as a life companion, no matter how many delicious pussy you are going to eat? I think this is as far as we can go in terms of trust. Please do state in comments if you disagree.

This of course implies that you actually think that the woman you married is worth dying with and dying for. Not for love, cause love is a volatile and intangible mysterious thing (that i do not believe in, we'll talk about that later), but more because you value her as the best human being to share your life and eventually to raise offspring with. Never put a ring hastily on anyone... (looks like it's a trend in SG, from my foreigner point of view)

So Kate was super jealous, and giving sometimes our relation a very hard time. it was sad for me to see that our perfect relation was spoiled by this 'dark side'. But i didn't want to sink into a meaningless relationship, and I was ready to fight for the Kate that, when she was not jealous, was my ... BEST FRIEND?
Old 25-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Questions time!

I am very happy that few brothers have interest in my thread, and I even began to receive PM questions, and I would like that everyone can read and share my personal tips (who might or might not work, i am not a sex expert!!!)

The question of our bro is How do you delay ejaculation?

Very proud to answer that question that men have been trying to answer to for ages.
Today you'll see many people selling chemicals (not good for your bodies and not proven to work) or selling even overpriced books about exotic methods...

My take on delaying ejaculation is like my take on opening Kate's mind: it's long and hard (pun intended ), and you have to persevere for it.
(Disclaimer: i don't think i have ever been PE, so I'm not sure you guys with PE - I salute you- can use this but if you try and it works then i'll be extra happy)

Since I was a teenager, i was always afraid to not be good enough for women ( in high school i was kinda short and skinny and nerdy, not the best for ladies eheh) so i vowed to do my best to make up for my not so long dick and my body. For my body i went to the gym. For My penis, I didn't want to believe any cock lengthening scam or surgery ( again i don't have a tiny cock, but it is clearly not huge), so i swore that i will be able to hold my ejaculation as much as possible to give these ladies a hell of pounding to compensate with my size.

It began when masturbating. I would masturbate for at least an hour to different videos, repeating my favourite moments, always feeling my sperm surging but stopping at the exact right moment. Every time, day after day, i was learning to stroke my cock and to delay that final moment, the "point of no return".
So whenever i was feeling overwhelmed and felt i was going to ejaculate, i just stopped stroking my cock a few seconds, then after 5 seconds of cool down and clearing my mind i would get back to business. I did this almost daily for years, and i felt i really got better. Later one i didn't stop stroking my cock when i felt ejaculation coming, but i rather masturbate in a more gentle way, touching more the base of my cock and letting the head at peace....

It worked wonders, and my first time with a girl i was actually able to fuck her for almost 40 minutes, we both loved it. What a success!

I had few girlfriends on which i actually trained for better performance. I even do it today on my wife (yes the training and efforts never stop), when i feel like i'm gonna come, i just slow my pace, and suck on her tits or kiss her back and caress her while complimenting her on her looks, so she doesn't get colder, then i go back to business stronger than before! and i repeat this as many times as possible.
A time will come when your didi during the sex will just be tired to try to cum and will just let you bonk without letting your cum flow out. that's when you have to race and pound hard or tactically so your lady reaches orgasm before you do. Usually i get Kate to orgasm in this window, and then i let myself go.

THis is the first step in delaying ejaculation.
I have another better method, but it is not easy to master. It is called by some people "Internal ejaculation".
Basically you have to master the method above first. let your cum rise few times and block it( you can even think about something disgusting, it calms down real fast in case of emergency)then when you feel it's overwhelming , you have to stop moving (and stop her from moving) a split second before the 'point of no return' and contract your perineum muscle as hard as you can! . you will feel overwhelmed and like half the orgasm is happening. Actually your fluids are moving inside, but not reaching the penis yet. remain calm and do not move for 10 seconds, find a way to tell your partner to bear with you ( then tell her you were having too much pleasure), and once you feel the internal ejaculation is done -you will feel a lot less excited, almost relieved- you can start again the pounding and this time, you will be able to pound like an animal without even thinking about delaying, because your brain will think that you have ejaculated so no need to push the fluids further! Bonk happily and hard and enjoy not giving a fuck about your cum and make her scream!

This method is not easy to catch and you might get it wrong a few times before succeeding. Either you will reach the point of no return and cum, or you will "cum internally' too hard and your didi will go soft without emission of sperm.
P
Again practice is everything here and after few months/years, i'm sure you can reach excellent results

Hope this has answered your question bro!

looking forward to other questions!
Old 25-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
News938FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1