The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
bro, can share me these JG contact? i neeed it badly. thank you
Old 01-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Bro im in similar situation as TS, looking for proper juagen as well (see my sig for list of JGs tried)

Appreciate if you can share the ctcs
Old 01-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Tried her. JG is okay. But she tend to nag alot during the session. Kind of spoil the mood.
Prince Devitt upped.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got 1 at West Side de. For me her skill is good enof....

Friendly and quite sweet voice. I love that hahaha
Old 01-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun9990 View Post
I got 1 at West Side de. For me her skill is good enof....

Friendly and quite sweet voice. I love that hahaha
Can pm and share thenks
Old 01-12-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
XiaoMarce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share Soda contact please tyvm.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

I think so far the best n geniune JG is former Miramar hotel HC penny. I don’t know how she crack ur birdy , got sound when she execute.... legendary! I believe those old timers will agree with me.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3 of those who are good

Not sure about your (1), but agreed on (2) and (3). Especially (2), if no release, might as well kill me on the spot. Else how to tahan? lol
I think another one to add is YF, although she is like GILF level now. I find some of her stable girls also quite ok, and heard she's opening a spa soon.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I have soda contacts?
Thanks
Old 01-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post

For the last five days, I had Jumanji adventure thrice (all first time visiting the ML, so chemistry may not be enough), average continuous pumping time was between 20-30 mins, and data was provided by ML themselves. The selected few Bros in my Telegram chat got to see my FRs, pics and more.

* Nov 26 (Thur) : Pretty slim MILF @ Chinatown : came 2x
* Nov 28 (Sat) : Pretty MILF from Shenyang @ Little India/Jalan Besar : came 2x
* Nov 30 (Mon) : Pleasant looking slim MILF from Harbin @ TP area : came 3x

Am busy today, and have already planned my next Jumanji adventure this Wed night with a hot slim SYT for the first time.
LOL, I am more amazed at your financial means more than anything. All these adventures must have cost a pretty penny. Your budget is through the roof!
Old 01-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, I am more amazed at your financial means more than anything. All these adventures must have cost a pretty penny. Your budget is through the roof!
same here, based on the number every week easily >> 600 SGD, so every month like 3k ++ for bonking only ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not sure about your (1), but agreed on (2) and (3). Especially (2), if no release, might as well kill me on the spot. Else how to tahan? lol
I think another one to add is YF, although she is like GILF level now. I find some of her stable girls also quite ok, and heard she's opening a spa soon.
Hi bro, can share soda's contact? Thks.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Hi bro, can share Soda contact and location. I have 1 to exchange, thanks in advance ☺
Old 02-12-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

3 of those who are good

bro, can share soda contact? TIA!
Old 02-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Nekos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

3 of those who are good

Hi bro, mind sharing the contact of soda?
Much thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread