The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MCO sexcapade

Ever since MCO started in year 2020, I've increased my frequency in bonking girls. Each one taste better and better than ever...

Let's start with Celine, Viet girl in her mid 20s. Booked her through somewhere that has a lot of young but affordable slots. Got her room number, went up and got so damn horny upon seeing her. Approach to kiss her, it was immediately a DFK, wet and delicious. Then we strip naked with her showing her beautifully shaved pussy. We proceed to shower where I would playfully touch her here and there. After the shower, she would then give a nice bj before capping me.

As she's readying her wet hole, I asked her to lie down on the front and proceed to paint her pussy. All I could say is it was really clean, no smelling and tasted fantastic. Mine was overflowing with energy at this point as all the pussy juice are really turning me on. I could tell she's really enjoying my tongue and can't think of anything else. Meanwhile, I had a greater plan as I was dining her pussy, I stroked my mine which is swelling at that point slowly and get the cap off. It was getting harder to pull it off, so I had to apply twist motion slowly to get it off. Upon succeeding, I knew I couldn't hold it and proceed to insert into her raw while she's still lying down, doggy.

Tight, wet and warm pussy wrapping mine, I can't help but give her hard pounding. Her moans made heightened my sense towards climax and at last, I can't hold it anymore. Looking at the back of her body, I held and pressed down her waist hard, and rammed deep inside her emptying my load down to the last drop. She took some long and hard breath while I slowly pull out. Her eyes widened as she realizes the warm fluids ooze out from her wet hole as she sat up. She stared blankly for a minute, smiled, then went on to kiss me and whisper me a remark "so naughty" beside my ear.

After that, we clean up and proceed to shower. She did not wash it out her pussy or wipe it clean. During shower, she would carefully caress and clean my manhood. When we're done and fully clothed, I proceeded to tip her. But I know this won't be the only time that I see her.....
Old 14-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Re: MCO sexcapade

Next up, we have little K. Another Viet girl, petite 18 years old with a cute, bubbly, and innocent look but nicely shaped body. Same procedure as last time through the same agent. Went up the room fully loaded on that day. Gave her a nice hug upon seeing her, and catching a really sweet and nice scent from her long hair. We proceeded to bath, but there's less convo going on as I can tell she's shy, quite new and inexperienced in the job. To me, that makes her all the more delicious!

Once out of the bath, she asks me to lay down and proceed to lay on my chest hugging me softly. Well that's something new, rather than the usual services that I get right away. She slowly caresses my manhood as it grows stiffer and thicker. Her tongue wander near and over my nipples, with the sweet scent of her hairs entering my nose. At that moment, I know I can't miss out eating her pussy. I asked her to turn her pussy towards me for my mouth to savor it while she obediently took mine. To my surprise, not only did the already wet pussy smells nice, but it has this slight sweetness to her juice as well! Such as young but horny lass!

Cute moans coming from her while I savor her, gave me an even harder boner. Her cute little bj nearly finishes me, but thankfully she stopped right at the moment before I'm nearing my limit. She proceeds to cap me, but before inserting, I get her to lie down and continue savoring hers. Non-stop tongue twirling sent her body trembling and breathing intensely. All the while, I ripped open the supposed raincoat. I positioned my manhood near the wet cave and gave her a sudden thrust into her. She's really tight and warm.

At this point, my manhood is really nearing the limit. I quickly gave her a 5 minutes long non-stop hard pounding. She tried to suppress her moan to keep the voice down but let out a few not too loud one as she pulls and hugs me close. At that point, I gave her a final thrust inward before blasting my loads deep. We took a minute to catch our breathes with me still on top and my manhood inside her before I slowly pull out. At this point, she saw the ripped raincoat. Little K checks her pussy and had a cute little gasp before rushing to the bathroom to wash. I proceed to clean up before joining the bath. Upon finishing with the shower, we dress up and I tipped her. With this, I thought to myself that I'll be back for her for more too in not to distant future...
Old 14-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

This next encounter of mine is slightly different this time. She's more of a independent FL rather than one that's through agent. She's known as Ms.S, a 20 years old local CKT OL that's quite tall, has long legs, and slim curvy with D-cups. Met her through online and didn't believe what I found at first until she sets up the deal and sent a voice messaged.

Went into the room and immediately we started talking. It was indeed a very nice GFE and felt like we have met for so many years. I proceeded to french her before we each went to wash up by ourselves. She's a little shy after that despite the friendliness and talkativeness that she provides upon meeting up. After washing up, she went and switches most of the lights off and placed herself under the blanket hiding her assets.

I went on slowly to kiss her, slowly touching her before going down on her while I'm on her left. The pussy had this really sexy smells coming from it as I gave her all kind of slurps I can. It smells like something that's from a very young girl, not exactly a sweet scent. The scent gave off the hint of an OL that has been through her busy day job yet well cared enough not to smell bad. It feels like you're eating raw salmon as fresh as it can be from a top quality Japanese restaurant.

She gently pulls my manhood hinting that she wants to dine together as well. It turns out to be a sideway 69. Right after that, I went back to french her and slowly rub my tips on her pussy. She's feeling high at this point and I immediately pushes my manhood in without her expecting. Moan came out from her mouth as her eyes widened so slightly. As I was thrusting slowly in and out enjoying this local CKT flavour, she whispered in my ears "It felt really good so I'll let you. How 'bout the next time I keep this special privilege for you?".

As I smiled towards her, I slowly increase my pace and thrusting force. She moaned louder and louder. As I am feeling that enough energy had build up in my manhood, I was ready for that one last thrust that's going to let all the juice burst out. Without any warning or asking if she would take a shot inside, I shot it deep in her pussy while hugging her and sucking on her firm D-cup. The rest of the story is as usual, washing up and a very very long friendly chit chat. She's pretty chill and fine with the creampie that I gave her and we would meet again few weeks later. Stay tuned...
Old 15-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Let's call this next babe Lisa. She's a petite and cute 19 years old Viet girl. Got her room number from the agent, went up and knock. She opens the door, greeted me as I glanced at her nice firm pair of C-cups. As usual, I would go for the kiss first, french kiss of course as I wouldn't settle for less if we're going to kiss. She brought me to shower and we proceed to wash and then the usual procedure which I'll just skip.

Finally on the bed, she would then gently kiss my the head of my manhood with some slow licking. I grabbed her pair of firm boobs and fondle them which flicking the nipple with a finger. She also went on to lick my nipples and try to give some soft love bites letting me smell the scent of her long hairs. This time, I am a little tired to dive bomb her pussy with my tongue. So, I just leave that for much later while enjoying her services. She proceeded to cap me already after a while. I let her cowgirl a short while then requested her to lie down for me to slurp some of that love juice coming out of her wet hole.

She does it obediently and held my hand as I attack her pussy using my tongue. She enjoys it and squirmed a little. Moaned like a young slut as she's supposed to. One of my hand wander down to my manhood to begin operation, stroking it to maintain the hardness while opening up the barrier placed upon it. Finally ready, I thrust it inside her while I held both of her hands crossing our fingers. That 19 years old raw wet and warm pussy indeed is delicious with the slow but intense back and forth pound. After a good 10 minutes of increasing pounding pace with no required position switch, I am ready to let my army conquer her womb. I held down her waist, gripping it and gave her some good hard 15-20 pounds before nutting in her giving her a creampie. She looked as I pull out with hot cums dripping out from her pussy.

She proceeds to help me clean up and we head for the shower to wash. We get dressed up and I proceeded to tip her. Before leaving, she gave me a warm hug and I kissed her afterwards. It was a good fuck with such a young lady. But I had no intention to try more for this one, so on to my next journey...
Old 15-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Another day, another horniness to deal with early in the morning. It was 9am, went thru the list of girls and decided to book the earliest slot available. Let's call her Pink. She's slim, 19 years old Viet girl but this time tall one. It was 11am by the time I got up and knock on her door. She's barely prepared for me, seems like fresh for the day. We hugged, kissed, and I proceed to pay for the session first before we go for a wash up.

That day was extra horny for me, every touches by her hand when she's cleaning my manhood felt sensational and really good. I'm getting extra hard and stiff. Kiss her more before we get back to bed. While I was lying down on the bed, she's preparing herself, bringing out a pack of condoms for the rest of the day of her job. She then placed the condoms somewhere on a table rather than on the bed. Bad choice for her early in the morning, I thought to myself while I smirked a little.

I was warned by the agent that her services are so-so prior to confirming her. But I don't really mind and it doesn't bother me, I told the agent. So as she's done with preparing, she proceeds to hide into the bedsheet besides me. I thought that was kinda cute. She slowly inches closer to me and touch my hardened manhood, while I play with her boobs slowly. As she was feeling shy, I slowly make my way to kiss her, play and lick her boobs and body. Slowly, I make my way down to her pussy as she just lays there enjoying like a girlfriend getting cared by a boyfriend. Once I start attacking with my tongue, her pussy will relaxed and pushes out a bit of air once every few times I paint her. It is as if her pussy will gasp and breath heavily while she's squirming and panting during my cunnilingus.

After giving her DATY, I slowly works my way up her body again. Kissing her belly, boobs, neck, then the lips and then some DFK. I bring my manhood closer to her wet holes and brushes her slowly but intensely. She's already wet but her guard is not up this early, hence, did not expect me to enter straight away. I proceed to play with her body and switch between DFK and kissing her body to keep the heat up and let her stay high. Finally, I pushes my little head in her wet hole.

With slight moan came out from her, she softly gestured and said "condom". With the surging horniness within me, I proceeded to pound her without looking anywhere but her. She looks back at me shyly, feeling good as my raw cock penetrating her wet hole while being helpless as she placed the condoms so far away to retrieve. Knowing that I will not stop until I'm done, she stopped wondering about the condom and relax to enjoy our early hot and wet love making session.

She raised her hips letting me pound her deeper with my swollen cock. Seeing that at that moment, getting reminded of back then even right now, gets me hugely turned on. I gave her some even harder, deeper, and rougher pounding 15 minutes into the good fucking. The rougher fucks lasted 7 more minutes, all in missionary without stops, before I can feel that everything going to burst out. Again, she did not expect where the load will be disposed nor did she expect that I will not creampie her. So as she did not expect anything or say anything, I proceed to ram deeply into her and blow my one week worth of loads deep into her pussy for the creampie finale. She's not surprised or anything, just panting heavily as I approach to kiss her again.

As I pull out and the cums drip, she just lay side ways and rest herself beside me. After few minutes of rest, I proceed to get up and wash myself and get fully clothed while she still remains in the blanket resting herself with my cums preserved in her warm pussy. I help myself out of the room and wave goodbye to her. The next time I booked her again, she does not remember me anymore and placed the condom close to her this time. The second time with her ain't much and didn't get to raw fuck or creampie her anymore.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

The 2nd time getting to meet little K. Let's cut most of the story short as they mostly remain the same in regards to how the girl provides their services. Went up to meet her, proceed to have our fun little tongue fights and groped her. Washed up and proceed to bed to let her lick my body. Then proceed with the capping, one thing to note is that she likes to start off with her on top be it riding cowgirl or grinding while laying on my body. So I requested her to stay still after a few minutes of cowgirl. I pull myself downwards while she remained kneeling position. I positioned myself below her pussy, what you would call, facesitting.

Then, I begin my tongue attack on her wet pussy. Her pussy juice taste the same as the first time I bonked her. Same sweetness to it and really wet. I slurped non-stop till she's squirming and trembling, moaning so slightly while my hand went to my manhood to tear the barrier. After that, I pull myself up to get back into the position where she could continue her cowgirl. Once my placing my manhood inside hers, I could feel the warm and juice wrapping my cock. An even better sensation hits me as she starts riding up and down.

I can no longer hold it 8 minutes into the ride and quickly grab hold of her waist, I proceeded to pull her into laying on top of me while I pounded her upwards thrusting using my hips. She hugged me tightly while I let loose and shot my loads inside her again this time to impregnate her. She rested on top of me for a while before getting up. As she sits on the bed beside my cock, she saw the cap teared. Checking her pussy is dripping my cum, she gasped and rushed to wash it. I too went on to wash and get clothed before tipping her and leave.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

During a very horny night, I decided to go for the last call round. This time taking Celine again. Miss her and her pussy after the last fuck with her. Went up and knock door, proceed with tongue fights and wash up. She indeed remembered me, asked how I am. We chit chatted for a while when washing. Some how, she's more horny this time round.

After the usual wash up and services by her, she capped me. Right after she capped me, I requested her to lie down on her back for me to savor her pussy. Still no smell and nice cleanly shaved, while properly lubricated by her love juice. As I proceeded to slurp her pussy, she held on to my hands and moaning loudly. I could really tell that she enjoys it a lot more than I am savoring it. Her hips starting to rock and shake to intensify the oral sex at that moment while I paint her pussy more vigorously. Meanwhile, my other hand proceed to tear the usual obstacle apart. As I went up, she pulled me close to kiss me hard, DFK as she gets really horny and heated up.

She gave out loud moan as I inserted myself into her well lubricated wet hole. Grabbing her waist, I proceeded to pound her like no tomorrow on that night. Her raw pussy feels even better than the first time it did. She keeps grabbing me to DFK while I'm fucking her hard. I know I can't hold it much longer with such good tongue fights during a hard fuck. It intensifies the feeling, the need, the will to breed her, impregnate her so much more. I pull her close and gave her a deep thrust as I creampie her during the french kiss. Both of use satisfied and panting as I lay on top of her resting, still inside her squeezing out what was the remaining drops of cums. As I slowly pull out, she saw the torn cap, knowing it ain't an accident. She proceeds to gently pinch my nose and said "You naughtly" with her cute little expression.

We washed up, get clothed and she gave me a hug. After tipping her, we had a short tongue fights again before I leave. I then left with the horniness fully satisfied and my cock well fed.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

This next girl is another local CKT, 20 years old, known as Ms.H. Knowing the rarity of local CKT, I quickly booked an afternoon slot for her with the agent. Didn't see her face as the picture was censored. Comes the day that I booked her, went to her room and knocked.

She opened up, indeed a cute petite girl but the looks really ain't up there yet. But it was sufficient for me to savor. Paid her, had our little tongue fights, took shower, and went to the bed. She gave a good bj I'd say. Too bad, she doesn't do 69. After the bj, she proceeds to cap me and ride me in cowgirl position. Her tummy was slightly saggy but wasn't that bad. I guess maybe she went for some treatment to lose a little weight. Once she asked whether I would want to change position, I took the opportunity to get her to lie down while I go down on her. Can't say the smell of the juice is good, but it wasn't all bad. The taste is slightly good though for me to savor.

But the fact that she's a cute local CKT helped with increasing my urge to savor her more. As usual, I would then go down to tear open the barrier. Afterwards, I would insert my manhood into her slowly. Wet, tight, and warm all the way in. Her moaning as would most of the CKT I met is really good though, not too much, not too less. Making me hornier as I pound her harder and harder. After 8 minutes into the fucks, I shots my load into her impregnating her.

When I pulled out, she got confused a little on whether did I cum as there were no sperm deposit in the cap. I let her inspect closer to see the torn cap which then she knows that all my seeds are now inside her. She was chill with it though as we proceed to wash up. Gave her a kiss and she hugs me before I leave.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

My latest journey and most exciting fucks to date in this MCO period. Saw her pics, young local CKT, a cute and SYT who's 20 years old and we'll call her Linda(not her name). I quickly hit send in the messaging app to this agent to secure a slot as I know there's rarely any other chance that I would have time to book her due to busy schedule.

Prepared myself before going to the destination. Took my lunch, groomed, and had took a mouthwash before leaving the house. I arrived roughly 40 minutes earlier but lucky that I am allowed to go up early. Knocked on the door and got greeted by this beautiful, slim, young lady with a little bit shy but pretty smile. Her look is as exactly in what I saw in a picture shown. Her skin is white, fair, and smooth, while she was dressed in a really nice lingerie top and bottom.

Had our chit chat and paid for the session. Then I approach her to kiss her. It was a cute and shy kiss from her with a little bit of cute tongue poking out to play. After a good 3 minutes of kisses and little tongue play, we went to wash up by ourselves before continuing the fun. I dried myself after the shower and proceed to lie on bed. She came and served me with her sexy, fair-skinned body. Her hair length was quite the turn on, nice smell and are brushing my body as she kisses and licks me. After a while, she asked if it's okay to off most of the light leaving a little brightness coming from the bathroom, to which I would agree of course. This made everythings easier. She went and gave me a bj that I nearly got KO by her. I then requested that she turn around to make her pussy available for me to savor too.

We proceed with the 69, she was shy at first but was getting heated up and wetter as it progresses. Her shaved cute pink pussy was really delicious, nice smelling, and fresh taste. I would then lick the pussy, paint it up and down, twirl motion near her hole, suck her clits and labia, and thrust my tongue to play inside her wet pussy hole where she would keep squirming and trembling throughout the 69. The fun lasted as long as 7 minutes before we stopped to proceed to other things.

I asked her to get on top of me, move up to my face to do facesitting. Oh lord! It was really tasty, eating her out with her sitting on my face planting her pussy on my mouth. As I eats her out, tongue going wildly, giving her equally and evenly long type of cunnilingus down her pussy, she keeps tremble, moan, and panting trying to hold herself together while enjoying the sensation. At that point, I was hoping she would let it out and squirt over my face as I gulp her love juice down my throat but I was too busy enjoying the taste of her pussy that I forgot to finger her to make it more intense for her.

After a good 10 minutes planting her wet pink pussy on top of my mouth, she got off and panting heavily. She then ask me to lay down and proceeds to give me more bj. After 5 minutes into the bj, she asked if I am ready to cap and I said yeah. Gave a good 5 minutes pounding in doggy before pulling out to eat her pussy again. At that point, I ripped apart the barrier while eating her out intensely.

Then, I insert into her pussy in missionary position. Her raw pussy feels as good as it taste. Wet, tight, and warm wrapping my rock hard cock. I proceed to pound her hard as she wrap her arms around me to hug tightly with a little shy french kiss from her. I too wrap my arm around her for better grip and gave her a fast, hard and deep penetration. As my cock gets harder and harder to its limit, I'm ready to burst my load. I gave my last deep thrust into her and shot her a creampie.

As I'm impregnating her inside, I continue to kiss her, lick her boobs while she enjoys it. Once I'm done, I slowly pull out and rest on her side. As the lighting wasn't that bright at that moment and my loads were shot inside her, she proceed to take the cap off of me while thinking that I still have yet to cum and her job is yet to be over. Also, probably due to her tight pussy and me unloading my cums real deep this time, nothing drips out of her pussy for a good few minutes. In that few minutes, she proceed to bj me to get me back to full hardness to go for another round. I was confused for a moment on why would she let me go for another round, but then I figured it out seconds later that she thought I have yet to cum.

By the time I'm fully hard, which was about 1 minutes into her bj, she went on to get another caps and I noticed my cums started dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed. She must have thought that it was her horny pussy juice and didn't bother much. It feels so sexy. She then cap me and proceeds to ride me. I enjoyed the second round a lot but didn't thought of ripping the caps this time. Had our fun switching between a few positions. Finally in missionary, I gave her a good long and hard fucks before giving up my second shot as I'm already sweating at the moment. It was an unintended free second round, so couldn't bother much anymore.

She took the condoms off my still rock hard cocks thinking I have yet to cum. She gave another short and good bj before we proceed to wash and clean ourselves up. Had our little chit chat after the entire session before giving her some tips. I asked if I could go down on her to eat her pussy again but she got shy and said we should leave it for next time. We kissed and hugged before sending me off the hotel. Till now, I'm still getting turned on getting reminded of the creampie left inside her, breeding her without her realizing.
Old 26-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong4lyfe View Post
My latest journey and most exciting fucks to date in this MCO period. Saw her pics, young local CKT, a cute and SYT who's 20 years old and we'll call her Linda(not her name). I quickly hit send in the messaging app to this agent to secure a slot as I know there's rarely any other chance that I would have time to book her due to busy schedule.
Bro, where is this? Thanks
Old 27-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Bro, where is this? Thanks
Well, the girl went back to JB already and not sure when she'll be back
Definitely gonna give her another raw creampie if she comes to KL again.
Old 23-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steadynasty4312 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro cheong4lyfe. I have read all the articles which you have posted recently. I am very amazed that you still can go to bonk these girls during the MCO period. But I am very curious to ask you some questions here. Hope you can answer them to guide me.

1) Are you usually targeting those new girls to bonk?
2) How can you be sure that their bodies are hygienic enough for you to have oral sex? As I know that you are not the only one customer for them actually. There must be someone else bonk them before and after your turn.
3) Are you bonking these girls without wearing a face mask especially during the MCO period? I usually think a lot about how many safe precautions I can prepare while bonking these girls. Hope you will tell me about your methods while bonking them.

Finally, I will appreciate your time to reply me. Thank you very much.
Old 13-07-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadynasty4312 View Post
Hi, bro cheong4lyfe. I have read all the articles which you have posted recently. I am very amazed that you still can go to bonk these girls during the MCO period. But I am very curious to ask you some questions here. Hope you can answer them to guide me.

1) Are you usually targeting those new girls to bonk?
2) How can you be sure that their bodies are hygienic enough for you to have oral sex? As I know that you are not the only one customer for them actually. There must be someone else bonk them before and after your turn.
3) Are you bonking these girls without wearing a face mask especially during the MCO period? I usually think a lot about how many safe precautions I can prepare while bonking these girls. Hope you will tell me about your methods while bonking them.

Finally, I will appreciate your time to reply me. Thank you very much.
1) It depends, some are new, some are not. For my personal taste, those youngers one are nice if you aren't looking for getting served and instead wanting to jump into action by yourself.
2) There are various method to find out and depends how hygienic you want. Is tasteless/odorless hygienic enough for you? Well honestly, if you care too much, there are a lot to lose in the mood of bonk. If that's the case, then it's better not to try oral and just let them do their job in servicing you and you just lay down.
3) Well, for covid situation, the moment you decide to go do something that involve intimacy, it's highly likely a gone case. Just make sure you don't go near anyone, go home straight after you bonk and wash up. Make sure you're one of those who work from home, order contactless delivery, and self-quarantine. It's like you wanna go bonk, then make sure you don't drag others close to you down together can already.
Old 13-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Much recently, I found out that Ms.Jenn came back for work, a 19yo girl and I have yet to try this young pussy. She has nice lips. I contacted the agent immediately and asked if it's real that she's back to working as the agent previously mention that she will stops. So apparently it's real and I immediately booked a slot, get prepared and rush over to the location.

Upon arriving, I knocked on the door and the girl about the same height of me greeted me. Nice body and looked just like the picture. Too bad she doesn't do kissing. So we hugged a bit and went for a quick wash. She would wash thoroughly, the fingers, the private parts, the body, and the leg, very gentle and patient. Afterwards, we proceed to bed where she would starts her services. You know the usual licking, touching, and nice warm and slow blowjob, which I will not go much into. So time comes when she capped me and I intend to go down on her, she said she doesn't do cunnilingus. So I proceeded to fuck her nice in missionary first.

After a few good minutes of fuck, I requested her to switch to doggy and gave her some nice pounding from behind. As she moans got quite slutty, I quickly withdraw and go down on her from behind. She got surprised but did not reject as it feels quite nice for her. The pussy licking lasted about 8 minutes while I slowly worked on tearing the caps on my tool. Finally, cap broke! Gave her a few more nice aggressive slurps in and on her pussy before proceeding to penetration. It was indeed nice and warm feeling the moist and tightly wrap pussy of hers in doggy style.

I starts with slow fuck, then gradually speed up while grabbing her delicate slim waist. I pound harder and harder, until I know I couldn't hold back the sensation to ejaculate anymore. Gave her a huge last pound, "Piak!", the sound of my hips clapping her firm ass, my torn-cap exposed cock deep inside throbbing, feeling her wet and warm raw pussy, ejecting all the semens inside for her womb to absorbs. Took some deep breath to calm myself before slowly pulling out.

At that point, she was stunned when finding out my cums are dripping out of her pussy and seeing that the cap was torn on my cock. She took a while to try to grasp the situation but calmly walks to wash herself first before asking me to join her so that she can finish her job entirely. It turned awkward there as she's still shocked from receiving the creampies. At last, we hugged a bit and she sent me off with a polite smile still puzzled on the vagina cumshot.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Side2side deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong4lyfe View Post
Much recently, I found out that Ms.Jenn came back for work, a 19yo girl and I have yet to try this young pussy. She has nice lips. I contacted the agent immediately and asked if it's real that she's back to working as the agent previously mention that she will stops. So apparently it's real and I immediately booked a slot, get prepared and rush over to the location.

Upon arriving, I knocked on the door and the girl about the same height of me greeted me. Nice body and looked just like the picture. Too bad she doesn't do kissing. So we hugged a bit and went for a quick wash. She would wash thoroughly, the fingers, the private parts, the body, and the leg, very gentle and patient. Afterwards, we proceed to bed where she would starts her services. You know the usual licking, touching, and nice warm and slow blowjob, which I will not go much into. So time comes when she capped me and I intend to go down on her, she said she doesn't do cunnilingus. So I proceeded to fuck her nice in missionary first.

After a few good minutes of fuck, I requested her to switch to doggy and gave her some nice pounding from behind. As she moans got quite slutty, I quickly withdraw and go down on her from behind. She got surprised but did not reject as it feels quite nice for her. The pussy licking lasted about 8 minutes while I slowly worked on tearing the caps on my tool. Finally, cap broke! Gave her a few more nice aggressive slurps in and on her pussy before proceeding to penetration. It was indeed nice and warm feeling the moist and tightly wrap pussy of hers in doggy style.

I starts with slow fuck, then gradually speed up while grabbing her delicate slim waist. I pound harder and harder, until I know I couldn't hold back the sensation to ejaculate anymore. Gave her a huge last pound, "Piak!", the sound of my hips clapping her firm ass, my torn-cap exposed cock deep inside throbbing, feeling her wet and warm raw pussy, ejecting all the semens inside for her womb to absorbs. Took some deep breath to calm myself before slowly pulling out.

At that point, she was stunned when finding out my cums are dripping out of her pussy and seeing that the cap was torn on my cock. She took a while to try to grasp the situation but calmly walks to wash herself first before asking me to join her so that she can finish her job entirely. It turned awkward there as she's still shocked from receiving the creampies. At last, we hugged a bit and she sent me off with a polite smile still puzzled on the vagina cumshot.
Bro cheong mind share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1