The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 24-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dion8et deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Spouse - To forgive or not?

Thank you for the wise words. Now I guess we are back to probation period where he is trying to be back earlier, help out more when at home, and having more patience in the day to day (prev he snaps rather easily at me). It may be rather fast but I do feel some level of 安慰 when I see acts like these (maybe heart too soft idk) and I too feel fearful at times if these behavior are out of guilt and if it will ever wear out over time.

Recently, hes been asking me if I wanted a luxury watch/bag and even prompt me several times to go checkout retail if any model I fancy. It throws me off a little because I dk if this is out to get over the guilt or if he genuinely feels like indulging. Hes definitely not like that prev, not with such enthusiastism level. If you in such shoes, will u accept?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

Will not accept. It is just a way to placate and make up for things.Not sure if it is proper usage but buying bags is 破财挡灾. Bags are not that important anyway as it is just an "item", his "acts of service" goes a long way. It is a test of his patience, character, attitude etc.

Accept it only if totally gave up, becomes vengeful and decide to milk him for all it is worth?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
MuffDiver69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMuffDiver69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMuffDiver69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dion8et View Post
Thank you for the wise words. Now I guess we are back to probation period where he is trying to be back earlier, help out more when at home, and having more patience in the day to day (prev he snaps rather easily at me). It may be rather fast but I do feel some level of 安慰 when I see acts like these (maybe heart too soft idk) and I too feel fearful at times if these behavior are out of guilt and if it will ever wear out over time.

Recently, hes been asking me if I wanted a luxury watch/bag and even prompt me several times to go checkout retail if any model I fancy. It throws me off a little because I dk if this is out to get over the guilt or if he genuinely feels like indulging. Hes definitely not like that prev, not with such enthusiastism level. If you in such shoes, will u accept?
if he is the only one trying, it won't last long. you have to put in some effort to keep him too. just because it was his fault to stray, it was partly your fault that led him to stray too. if you had kept him interested, feel appreciated and physically drained, do you think he will have time or energy to cheat?

so get your arse in gear, cook him a steak dinner, serve it to him in some kinky french maid costume and give him a blowjob while he is eating the steak.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4951 / Power: 13
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
if he is the only one trying, it won't last long. you have to put in some effort to keep him too. just because it was his fault to stray, it was partly your fault that led him to stray too. if you had kept him interested, feel appreciated and physically drained, do you think he will have time or energy to cheat?

so get your arse in gear, cook him a steak dinner, serve it to him in some kinky french maid costume and give him a blowjob while he is eating the steak.
Up u bro. 😊
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 3
MoeLanYong is one of the Best!MoeLanYong is one of the Best!MoeLanYong is one of the Best!MoeLanYong is one of the Best!

I will accept the bag if I were you. And show him I appreciate his gesture. Smile, thank him, be sweet to him, be happy with him, have sex with him (if you can). This is a pull. But don't forget to "push" him away 2 week later with your "fears and insecurities". A branded bag as a one-time peace offering is too cheap, imho. Make him work hard to earn your love and trust. He gets it too easy, his new behaviour will 'wear out over time'.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal