The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Cheating spouse's nightmare

Now that GPS and cloud technology are so advance, the one day that your spouse can track u 24/7 thru ur mobile phone effortlessly seems more and more imminent and plausible.

Saw this app recently: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-...466122094?mt=8 which practically means that ur spouse can track ur movement all time all day if she request to add her in the apps, literally a nightmare for all chionging bro. First instinctive thought is of course not to install such apps or utilise privacy setting to block your spouse off. But it is highly possible that if your spouse is tech savvy enough, she will simply explicitly request you to have such apps install as a form of mutual trust.

Furthermore, the presence of woman charter simply worsen the overall situation. Seems like Sg men will simply have to stay single or start learning to stick with 1 partner for the rest of their life..

Any thought on this?
Old 13-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating spouse's nightmare

Now not only big brother, but big sister is also watching you.
Old 14-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Now that GPS and cloud technology are so advance, the one day that your spouse can track u 24/7 thru ur mobile phone effortlessly seems more and more imminent and plausible.

Saw this app recently: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-...466122094?mt=8 which practically means that ur spouse can track ur movement all time all day if she request to add her in the apps, literally a nightmare for all chionging bro. First instinctive thought is of course not to install such apps or utilise privacy setting to block your spouse off. But it is highly possible that if your spouse is tech savvy enough, she will simply explicitly request you to have such apps install as a form of mutual trust.

Furthermore, the presence of woman charter simply worsen the overall situation. Seems like Sg men will simply have to stay single or start learning to stick with 1 partner for the rest of their life..

Any thought on this?
one word.. be faithful.. wait, thats 2 words.. lol

anyways, since ive been nearly caught 1 or twice before.. i tell u, when the feeling of knowing when you are about to get caught, ur heart rate will go up.. cold sweat will break out.. its a nasty feeling..

so, don't do it.. just becareful..

u can never be too careful.. u will be paranoid.. u will triple check your phone to see if u've deleted the sms or watsapp tat ur spouse should not know about.. damn!!

just be careful bro..
Old 14-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 23
pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!

pay sex lor, pay, sex and FO, no hand tail. of course unless you bring a condom home like me lor.

http://www.taxiuncle.com
Old 14-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
vernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stop carrying a phone.
Old 14-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

use another phone la wah lau..
buy those $50 phone from 7 11, use a hi card.. any point of time just switch off the phone when its not needed.

i think we are over complicating a very simple sop.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 14-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

switch off smart phone, divert all calls to the simple phone. U remain contactable and untraceable of your location
Old 14-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jason1189 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

switch off better, say go in meeting 2 hours.

actually if you want to cheat then dont worry about being caught, just dont get into the habit and do it daily, i had a few fbs but meet randomly most of the time 1 hr finsh job liao. sometimes i ask them to take cab, i pay, to my place after i confirm she at work liao, (call her; " dear you at work ma", "ya busy now running report for boss" then can hear office phone ring in background.) then get the fbs to cooperate ask them dun send obscene msgs, and use codes related to your work to tell u they itchy liao. (sms, "hi, can you show me the unit again.)

play smart, we are NS ready man.
Old 14-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jason1189 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

there was a few occasions i was caught with trophies hehhe, i told her its the aunty above us drop one; i pick up from void deck ppl drop one. she say why i have this fetish, i say last time when i was alone no gf i develop this fetish, but suclly one fine day whilst she was hangin out the clothes one fell from the units above.

make a lie a truth that you can hang onto.

there's a million way to get caught, but there never as much fun as getting away with it.

Evolve, adapt and become that apex predator.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:26 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Cheating spouse's nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterchew View Post
pay sex lor, pay, sex and FO, no hand tail. of course unless you bring a condom home like me lor.
That is why always seek those with rooms and CD included.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:31 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Cheating spouse's nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
switch off smart phone, divert all calls to the simple phone. U remain contactable and untraceable of your location
Muti-SIM perhaps?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential

dear bro,
i just do not understand, what wrong with you guys. guys who are showoff will normally get caught. for guys are on the cheonging scene, my advise is always to carry two handphones. first, activate your gps location and friend finder for your wife so that she can trust you, in fact better still, teach her how to use it.

second have a Nokia 1100/2100 phone with an unregistered sim card from indoensia/malaysia/singapore for all cheonging purpose.

when you cheong, leave your "trust" phone in the office, or swtich off or best still divert all your calls to the second hand phone. once calls are diverted it will not be trace as it were to call direct on your iphone.
Old 14-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Any thought on this?
Just leave the phone in the office (or wherever you're supposed to be) and use the iPhone's call forwarding feature to forward calls to another phone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

May i dare to suggest a "Faraday cage" signal blocking handphone pouch

http://secretagentmagazine.com/how-t...oneJamming.htm

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cell-ph...ker-pouch-1305
Two Dollar and Fitty Cents

eSSentially wat these pouches do is when u put yor phone in and close the pouch is like machiam your phone is "network cannot find" like if you underground basement 7 like that.....

if wifey ask "NB why your phone 1 hour cannot find u between 3 to 4 pm" u can say "i inside basement car park wat.... fall asleep in car can?"

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Fortunately my OC isn't tech savvy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1