The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
i dun think so lah....damn busy latey man....u go ahead...perhaps i will organise some outing for our fellow suzhou samsters....
Yes Sir...pls include me (if i am still is SG...), bcos going to CP from 21st ~ 26th May....kekeke
Old 08-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MisterSportivo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Aiyoyo.... I will only touchdown on Friday
I am in Suzhou fro today till next Wednesday.

cheers
Old 16-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
fuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i will be in Suzhou in the early July, any recommendations?

ps. any bro can get me an invoice with 5k rmb open name and open date?

thanks all
Old 01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

fuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to re-activate this thread. for those who can read chinese.
the following info are from local chinese forums

本狼自去年开始常住姑苏城后,热衷开发、勇于验证、勤于发帖,得到众多狼友的支持和追捧,在此深表感谢!此 次坛内2狼友预来姑苏城考察本狼多篇PO文中所述的欢愉场所,本狼再一次充当起东道主的责任,尽职做好地陪 。
4月24日17:00
本狼在连锁酒店开好房间等待A狼的到来,17:00A狼风度翩翩的到达,相互寒暄一番后如房休息,A狼一进 房间,呵呵,立即对本狼报以亲切的笑容,为何?原来本狼已经为A狼安排了2名姑苏本地兼职幼师在房间内迎候 A狼,A狼此时作出君子绅士样,道,我等先共进晚餐增进了解如何?可以啊!于是来到饭店用餐,餐中谐戏不表 。
4月24日19:00
餐后立即回房,友谊也加强了,了解也增进了,距离也缩短了,一切也就自然了。本狼先行沐浴鸳鸯浴,个中欢乐 相比大家也是充分了解的,A狼却婉拒了鸳鸯浴的邀请,不过这也好,让本狼有时间有机会手摸四乳,享受人肉三 明治的快感。这次A狼选定小周老师做他的胯下骑,本狼上的是小汪MM,4人在一个房间内开始了ML的全过程 PK,整个过程不再详细描述了稍后会有这2位详细描述的PO文介绍,不想雷同,此处费用每人200元,体验 的的是真正的本地兼职,有着情人般的感觉得ML。
4月24日20:00
结束了ML后,安排A狼一起前往木渎著名的KTV一条街去感受一下。来到路口,A狼煞是惊讶,在一千米左右 的街上,左右二排密布着KTV和茶楼,霓虹灯耀眼的闪烁着,街口有着辛苦的人民保安驾着警车在保护着一方的 平安,街中是不断的穿梭着的各式装扮得MM和热情揽客的店主,徘徊其中,真是有种不知身在何处的感觉,仿佛 是一个大大的寻欢乐园。选定一家入房,新装修的,简洁但不失温馨,音响也只是过得去,老板娘很快叫来一批M M,姿态各异,第一批A狼没有选中,本狼也没有如法眼的,换,第二批的来了,不错,竟然2人都有入眼的,都 是同好,喜欢年轻的,分别坐下后,啤酒喝起来了,歌曲唱起来了,手也洗起来了,2个MM都是新来不久的,不 是怎么放的开,A狼的歌确实唱的不错,难怪在秋子一文中可以有这么多的歌曲可以引用,此处也就是开开眼的, 看看规模而已得,原来本狼在这条街上也是尽撒精和金的,但是现在有了其他*******呵呵,此处到很少来 了,2个小时过去了,结帐走人,本狼一朋友此时赶来自告奋勇买单,呵呵,小单也不客气了,房费150元,M M每人100元。
4月24日22:30
回到房内,2个MM还在房内看着电视,于是上前爱抚片刻,本想再次拔枪,考虑到明日的精彩节目,还是作罢, 安抚后让MM自行打的回家(车费50元),本狼也回家休息了。
4月25日12:00
和A狼一起午餐后前往南门大舞厅,感受黑灯舞。来到舞厅内,这个MM真叫多阿,各式各样的都有,老的,年轻 的,丑的,漂亮的,胖的,瘦的,亮丽的应有尽有,MM估计不下200人,一曲黑灯舞10-20元,可以洗手 ,在边上也可以KJ,真是一个平民大众的消费场子啊,A狼这次在一曲中竟然找到一个可以打90分的MM,真 是羡慕,也许这是帅的缘故?此处是一个奇怪的,沪上没有的场所,我等狼友也只能作为参观和体验 来感受。
4月25日19:00
此时,另一狼友B狼在我等的不停骚扰下,请假飞奔至姑苏城,一起晚餐后前往水香街KTV享受此次的大菜之一 。由于事先的预定,很顺利的入座,也一一寻好了自己的陪伴MM,开始了寻欢之旅,酒过三旬,相互的敬意也到 了,MM都是一上来就粘在我等狼友的身上了,游戏开始了,各式游戏一一登场,也都一一表演,MM基本上都没 有忸怩的,很是爽快的表演,这个尽兴啊,鼓掌声欢呼声是一浪高过一浪,MM身上不多的衣衫也逐个褪下过了, 借着酒兴,行使狼性,ML,ML的PK大赛也开始了,A狼、B狼、本狼、再加上本狼的苏州狼友,四人一起在 号令声中开始了欢乐抽插,有的先是KJ开始,有的直接ML,音乐还在悠扬着,可惜了本狼这次没有为大家奉上 《像我这样的朋友》一曲,只因本狼的MM十分骚,害得本狼分神乏术,放眼整个包房,什么叫欢乐?什么叫淫荡 ?什么叫和声?在这都有现实的表现!整个PK大赛以B狼的最后结束为获胜,B狼也获得了本场的最佳!全体结 束后再喝酒唱歌并且一起友好的切磋了刚才的ML的感受。各自小费200元加上包房300元
4月25日23:00
一行众人又来到了最后的大菜所在地-知音。本狼事先已经预定好的三位MM已经静静的等候着本狼了,带齐各式 工具后一起至酒店,这次为了更好的欢愉,A狼又特意开了一间套房,在此向他鸣谢!也不在需要鸳鸯浴了,各自 都在房间里洗浴完毕后来到了套房内,MM们开始了精彩的表演(已有PO文介绍,这就不详细介绍了),看的我 等三狼(苏州狼友已经回家)是热血沸腾,个个都是挺着个钢枪在边上边看边抚摸,这个挑逗啊!B狼这次让他先 上了,三个MM分工明确的给他服务,这个享受哦!他人感受等他自己来描述吧,B狼完了后A狼迫不及待的也上 去享受着了,本狼作为东道主只能发挥歉然精神了,最后一个上了。待到漫长的等待时间的过了,本狼躺上了大床 ,有一个我们可爱的侗族MM为本狼主打服务,还有二个MM在边上配合,背部的漫游,冰火加上水晶之恋及毒龙 ,痒痒的,样样都是一丝不苟的认真的在做,转过身来,侗族MM主攻本狼的弟弟,另二个MM分别在床的二边辅 攻本狼的上身,本狼是二手分别安慰着2个MM的乳房和幽秘之处,这个享受哦!这个爽哦!本狼才疏学浅已经无 法用语言来表达了,戴套上,晕死,侗族MM的幽秘处还真和常人有些不一样哦,整个外形就是一条缝,干干净净 ,没有任何的多于,嫩嫩的,本狼的弟弟也一般,用的是世界上最最薄的冈本,竟然要很用力的去顶,而且顶得本 狼得JJ有些疼,努力吧,包裹着得爽也是很难用语言来表达得,转换着几个姿势,都没有掉出来,也真是感谢本 狼得小弟弟,在这样紧地MM里也没有给本狼坍台啊,要知道还有2个狼友在静静得观战,还有2个MM在用心得 配合着本狼,JJ在侗族MM得身体里,双手却在另外2个MM得乳房上和阴道里,怎么也得给争气啊!不在详细 描述了,再追忆本狼自己得JJ又要起来了,哈哈!
一轮三飞全部结束后,六人在一起再次聊天探讨,其乐融融!半小时后各自再带一个没有做过得MM回房间休息, 早上起来后再次练早操后让MM们回家了。
共进午餐后2狼友抱着满意得笑容挥手告别!
由于最近较忙,只能简单PO文了,详细细节可以参看本狼得其他PO文。

i guess they do have some different activities. hope this would help a little.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuc_99 View Post
i will be in Suzhou in the early July, any recommendations?

ps. any bro can get me an invoice with 5k rmb open name and open date?

thanks all
u can get those 定额发票,no names n dates..

btw just4fun u there?
Old 19-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
u can get those 定额发票,no names n dates..

btw just4fun u there?
thanks bro.

i am also wondering whether there is any bros there from the forum nowadays.
Old 16-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Dear brothers,

Can any brother any fun place in Suzhou? in term of money and quality? need to find a place to release fire.. pimples all popped out!
Old 17-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Dear brothers,

Can any brother any fun place in Suzhou? in term of money and quality? need to find a place to release fire.. pimples all popped out!
bro skydesperato, u based in suzhou or wat? suzhou best in terms of money n quality is to find a gf.... as the ancient chinese say suzhou produces beautiful woman haha!

wat type of "fun" u looking for?
Old 17-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Bro Van Basten,

I'm based in Shanghai. Currently on an assignment which requires me to "live" in Suzhou until this September. I wish I could get a gf in suzhou/shanghai but nvr got the luck to get one, any idea?

Fun - any kind - sauna and ktv. Please let me know if you guys have any activity, and hopefully I can squeezed my leg in.. paiseh.... :P
Old 27-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Van Basten,

I'm based in Shanghai. Currently on an assignment which requires me to "live" in Suzhou until this September. I wish I could get a gf in suzhou/shanghai but nvr got the luck to get one, any idea?

Fun - any kind - sauna and ktv. Please let me know if you guys have any activity, and hopefully I can squeezed my leg in.. paiseh.... :P
you can try shi quan jie... have a few drinks inside the pubs n go upstairs for 1 shot i think u can try to negotiate to abt 300rmb.

but sad to say.. i can no longer join u.. i m in other parts of china already. maybe 1 day i shall have a chance to rendezvous with u n see old suzhou again...
Old 30-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

Yeah man.

Cham lah... life a little bit bored here... :P
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah man.

Cham lah... life a little bit bored here... :P
Suzhou is a wonderful place... just that not a city for KTVs, sauna.. u shld try to enjoy other aspects of the life of suzhou, find a decent nice looking girl and go sight-seeing etc.

maybe u can try 金鸡湖 in SIP district... great place to fly kites there in spring. but of course if u fly kites alone then u will fell bored!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Bro Van Basten,

Have been to every parts of Suzhou due to boredom. Care to intro "A" nice-looking decent girl? :P

Suzhou is indeed a very quiet place...
Old 07-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

cham ah!! wif bros j4f n VB disappearing.... SZ will be a very boring place..haha!!
Old 10-08-2008, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Van Basten,

Have been to every parts of Suzhou due to boredom. Care to intro "A" nice-looking decent girl? :P

Suzhou is indeed a very quiet place...
u can try the pubs at shi quan jie.... or not u go fishing/hunting... that's the best part abt china mah, sexatronic n the rest of the gang r experts at this fish at restaurants, discos etc etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
cham ah!! wif bros j4f n VB disappearing.... SZ will be a very boring place..haha!!
hey fren, how have u been?

just4fun has really disappeared... anybody seen him around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1